[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they manage to ruin character after character? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do they manage to ruin character after character? I can't believe the whole bullshit dialogue I do what I do for the people he was always conspiring varys vs littlefinger and we're now just suppose to believe he does things for the people because they morally good? I didn't think the series could get any worse but it managed to do just that.
>>
>>85395841
literal retard rewatch season 1.
scene with varys and ned.
varys always cared about the realm
>>
i like how the randomly added a scene where dany questions his loyalty out of fucking nowhere.
the fuck was that about.
>>
>>85395944
Exposition
>>
>>85395841
Varys always cared about the people, you see it as early as S1, Varys vs Littlefinger was a match between someone who cared for the people vs someone who only cares for themselves.
>>
>>85395944
Agreed. He and Tyrion have been by her side all last season, and he brings Dorne and the Tyrell's in alliance with her. That was a strange time to start questioning his loyalty.
>>
/r/ing smug yara
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.