[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones characters and plotlines that went or going NOWHERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bran-stark-1.jpg (47KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
bran-stark-1.jpg
47KB, 618x412px
i thought there'd be a lot more to the Bran storyline, but judging by the leaks, it seems like his character is going nowhere.

how many storylines has D&D completely fucked?
>>
>>85395443
Jaime got ruined in s4 and s5 they did a nice job at building his character in s2 and s3 then it went to shit
>>
>>85395504
He seems to be more tactful and serious this season as compared to the previous ones. I don't see what's wrong. He's finally being the man Tywin wanted him to be.
>>
>>85395443
Bronn. Seems like someone who should have more screen time and we have not even seen him yet this season.
>>
>>85395601
You think he would've left kings landing, stop being cersei's bitch, and become his own man by now though
>>
>>85395443
Go ahead and just post a cast photo.

Except for Samwell. He seems to actually have a goal that he's actively pursuing, as opposed to everyone else. Everyone else in the world seems to be waiting for something.
>>
>>85395692

Well there is no Stoneheart so Jaime is taking longer to get to kill Cercei.

Also it take five books to get there too, so what is the problem. Sure Jaime realised what Cercei is and don't go to Kingslanding, but series had to make Dorne... For some fucking reason.

Can't say there is others they have more fuck ups... But I think it takes time with Bran. Maybe to even season 8 to get him use his powers to win NK.
>>
File: shops.jpg (78KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
shops.jpg
78KB, 480x478px
>>85395789

Literally nothing interesting is happening in the wall other than Sansa fucking up like always. Pretty much the series is on a standstill until the undead arrives
>>
>>85395789
Shame his "goal" is retarded.
>muh dragonglass
stannis told you and everyone else, fucktard
>muh greyscale cure
So just remove the scales? did literally no one thought of that before???
>muh aegon snow
Bran and literally every watcher/reader has known that shit for years
>>
>>85396137
>muh greyscale cure

you have to be actually retarded to be unable to understand that there is more to you moron.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.