[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was her true endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1349247166.jpg (84KB, 413x556px) Image search: [Google]
1349247166.jpg
84KB, 413x556px
So what was her true endgame?
>>
The only ambiguous point was the hand jive shit which wasn't really that poignant. Just a crazy cult lady like the feds said.
>>
give pusy
>>
>>85395094
That black fed in the steam room did seem kind of sketch though; like she had some sort of ulterior motive.
>>
>>85395902
True but I just took it as an overly dedicated fed type.

Any one of her followers could've watched the girl on the playground or at school. It just wasn't enough to be convincing on that end for me.

Even though it was more about the couple if they peppered more detail throughout it could've been a way bigger deal.
>>
Netflix should really fund a sequel.
>>
>>85396349
>>85396191

It was made with the intention of there being a trilogy.
>>
>>85397192
Didn't know that. Now I want to see the original script.
>>
>>85395035
why does she play 'le mystical goddess with magik' in literally anything she's in?
>>
>>85395035
Makes it look like a horror film.
>>
>>85398098

Because she's my magical/mysterious hand gestures and interpretive dance waifu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.