[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Louis CK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: LOUISCK2017.jpg (13KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
LOUISCK2017.jpg
13KB, 182x268px
>>
He's got the jokes
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>85394452
originality
>>
>>85394452

His latest standup special was a bit... lacking. He was just a bummer in general. Not even the usual "lol this comedian is being cynical and hateful on purpose because it adds to the jokes!" kind of thing, he just seemed down and just generally sad. His jokes didn't even feel like jokes, it was like a long podcast where he just softly ranted at random shit.

I think he's either losing his touch or just doesn't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>85394452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
>>
>>85394688
WHITE
>>
>>85394452
The reddit fame and fortune killed his career. He's now pressured to put out specials for every 40 minutes of material he comes up with.
>>
>>85394782

FAGGGOOTT!!
>>
>>85394452
Is he gay? His material had always homoerotic undertones but in the latest one he's not even subtle about it. He wants to suck cock really bad
>>
How is this guy funny? All he does is talk about dicks and fucking. He's literally a manchild.
>>
>>85395073
Men become gayer the lonelier they get
>>
File: LouisCKHBOSpecial.jpg (31KB, 568x338px) Image search: [Google]
LouisCKHBOSpecial.jpg
31KB, 568x338px
>the lights dim on a packed auditorium and the audience comes to a hush
>the heavy beats of drums are heard from the stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ (YT: African Burundi Drum Music)Click to play video inline.
>a red spotlight flashes a light onto the black nubian bodies of dozens of men naked except for masks, all dancing in two lines line
>the crowd bursts into a tribal cheer
>the lines split, and a fat black buckwoddles forward with Louis CK, bound in chains, on a rope, and throws him forward
>the crowd begins screaming at the top of their lungs in joy
>Louis gets up, pulls down his gag, and picks up the microphone
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I know I know I'll put it back on in a second, WHO HERE LIKES BIG BLACK COCK?"

>the crowd begins roaring and moaning in joy
>Louis claps his hands and two black bulls bring in his naked daughter, limbs tied to a spit

"How many you think'll fit guys? One, maybe two?"

>the crowd begins screaming numbers at random

"Let's see, how many beautiful black bucks do we have here? Not just on stage guys come on!"

>various men of color and women with strap-ons pile into the aisles and climb up the stage
>the drumming reaches a climax as Louis's daughter is untied from the spit and black bodies begin to descend on her

"Well guys! Looks like my job here is done!"

>Louis puts his gag back on, and the nubian god that pulled him in puts his gag back on and drags him to the onstage orgey, throwing him into the torrent of black bodies
>>
>>85394452
I was curious and watched several american humorists.

Either they are black and makes racists jokes, or they are white and says they could suck a cock, mimicking it even.

what's wrong with you spoiled asscrack grease burger blooded fat piece of shit?
>>
>>85395286
If you went in search of media and all you found was faggots and niggers they the problem is you, not the selection of media, filthy 3rd worlder
>>
Wtf the name Louie CK and cuck are just the same to my brain now. I see the name and my brain just auto-adjusts to cuck
>>
Has podcast ing ruined comedy?
>>
>>85395389
>says that in a louis ck thread
>>
>>85395280
enjoyed this meme
>>
>>85394782
he's talked about this before, that generally the better his life becomes the less he has to complain about and the quality of the stuff drops a bit. He still has good stuff but this special in particular had a few stinkers. Saw him a little while back and the place was eating it up, it was a good set. His recent SNL bit was good too. This special was just a little uninspired.
>>
>>85394452
is he considered the new Carlin?
>>
his most recent special was probably his weakest, but still better than half of what's out there from other comedians.

I watched horace and pete recently and it was genuinely goat, wish I'd watched it sooner.
>>
>121. THE GOSSIP LIFE 07/14
>This B list comedian, who you can watch on Netflix, suffered an embarrassing situation recently when he hired a hooker for an in-call. ‘She screwed him in more ways than one,’ the source spills. ‘He woke up the next day. She was gone and so was his wallet and [various other items].’ I guess you can’t call the cops when that happens! Louis C.K.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/JULY.html
>>
>>85395414
Yes and no. Ruined comedy specials, but live comedy performances are flourishing
>>
He's really funny. Most of his shtick is "naughty liberal thoughts" though so it's obvious 4chan doesn't like him.
>>
>>85397591
I thought it was the best since Beacon Theater. Oh My God and Live at the Comedy Store sucked ass.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.