[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready Player One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rdfsgadsfgdahga.jpg (24KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
rdfsgadsfgdahga.jpg
24KB, 313x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiK2fhOY0nE

So I'm a little wary of adaptations and this looks like it might be...
Well, calling the book a 'Holy Grail of Popular Culture' makes me wanna throw up and I kinda LIKE the book

But holy shit this trailer makes it seem like a poor ripoff of Snow Crash

Impending dumpster fire?
>>
>>85393089
What is this book about? I don't like the title, it sounds like it's about vidya.
>>
>>85393292
In the not-to-distant future, the world sucks ass. There's a virtual reality thing (think really advanced second-life... or the Metaverse) called the Oasis which is basically like the biggest MMORPG out there. So you're kinda right, pretty much all of the action is VR. And the actual plot is about finding an easter egg to inherit control of the Oasis itself.
It has a shitload of 80's references and pop culture in it

Really not the high point of literature, but its a fun enough read.
>>
>>85393292
It's I'M SUCH A NERD XD: The Novel. The plot and characters are pretty generic, the blatant nerd pandering and atheist rage are the only parts of it that stick out.
>>
just in time with the VR price cut from zuckberg. you have to watch these jews they are very shifty. btw this is predictive programming/corporate propaganda.
>>
>>85393445
Thanks anon, that sounds like something I would get little from, so I'll stay away.

>>85393533
>atheist rage
Assume Spielberg will drop this, but kek, and yuck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.