[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest: is Mike a well-written character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 5162650-5694775669-break.jpg (52KB, 900x517px) Image search: [Google]
5162650-5694775669-break.jpg
52KB, 900x517px
Be honest: is Mike a well-written character?
>>
>>85392641
By Breaking Bad standards, definitely
>>
>>85392641
Even more so in Better Call Saul
>>
>>85392756
it depends on the writer
the episode in season 1 where we learn his backstory was FANTASTIC
but the meetings with Fring in season 3 were awful
really awkward dialogue
>>
>>85392869
Is it bad that I teared up at the scene where he's explaining to Stacey what happened to his son?
>>
File: 1497686643607.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497686643607.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>85392922
>No. No. I told him... You know what a cop fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? Prison - Getting locked up with everybody you put away. You threaten a cop with that, you make him dangerous, and that's what I told him. I talked sense. No one was getting hurt. But if you go to the I.A., if you even look like you're going... He had a wife, a kid, responsibilities. Take the money. Do something good with it. Well... I tried. I tried. But he wouldn't listen. My boy was stubborn. My boy was strong. And he was gonna get himself killed. So I told him... I told him I did it, too, That I was like Hoffman, getting by, and that's what you heard that night - me talking him down, him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him. He put me up on a pedestal... And I had to show him that I was down in the gutter with the rest of them. Broke my boy. I broke my boy. He went to Hoffman, he took the money, but he hesitated. Even looking like you're doing the right thing to those two meant that he wasn't solid, that he couldn't be trusted. I got Matty to take the money. And they killed him two days later. He was the strongest person that I ever knew. He'd have never done it, not even to save himself. I was the only one - I was the only one that could get him to debase himself like that. And it was for nothing. I made him lesser. I made him like me. And the bastards killed him anyway.
>>
>>85393257
Banks did a really phenomenal job with that scene. Too bad barely anyone has seen it.
>>
Why so many Mike threads today?
>>
>>85393257
I don't remember this, what episode was it from?
>>
>>85392641
>implying the Mikester isn't Based
I sure as hell hope you're not dissing the MikeNuke, or Iron Mike will go medieval on your ass.
>>
>le silent but deadly meme man with dark past #297

Sure
>>
>>85393711
t. Walter.
>>
File: mike_restroom123.jpg (149KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
mike_restroom123.jpg
149KB, 1024x700px
riviting
>>
>>85393257
>>85393571
>>85393638

Is this a cut scene or something? Of course I remember his son coming up but I don't remember all that from that speech.
>>
>>85393638
Episode 6, season 1. Five-O.
>>
>>85393873
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2la2lu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.