[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gits.jpg (157KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
gits.jpg
157KB, 600x889px
What did I think of it?
>>
>>85389313
You didn't like it.
>>
>>85389313
you licked it. and then they asked you to leave the cinema.

again.
>>
I don't remember, I was mesmerized by Scarjo and I ejaculated twice.
>>
>>85389313
I liked it too. It was a fun sci-fi flick, and I think ScarJo did a really good job. I was never a big fan of the original movie so there was nothing for me to get upset about.
>>
>>85389313
I haven't seen it yet but like it anyway because most of the negative reaction is from SJW jackasses who never saw the anime but want to virtue signal about a white american playing the part. Although that white american is also a SJW cunt and deserves to be the target of her own bullshit.
But I want to see more of these type of movies so I support it.
>>
>>85393255
>i want to see more money thrown at lowest common denominator trash so i support it
kys
>>
>>85393255
You are exactly the demographic the HuffPo opinion writers are writing for.
>>
>>85393426
No think there are a lot of great Anime stories to bring to the big screen. I do intent to watch it. Maybe it is crap. But from actual fans, they seemed to think it was good.
>>85393590
I don't know anyone the reads HuffPo anymore.
>>
>>85389313

It was based on some childish and emberassing
robot-fighting anime that man-children seem to love, so of course it was shit.

Holy shit. Remember back in the day, when men would watch movies like Taxi Driver, or China Town, or shit even Smokey and the Bandit? Anime cucked America, and we let it happen. We wanted it to happen. We just rolled over and surrendered.
>>
File: 1500864140158.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500864140158.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>85394715
t. 16 year old who remembers none of this.
>>
>>85394827

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You triggered little snowflake faggots can't even take a joke. The male gender is over. We're finnished. The fags finally won. It's over.
>>
>>85389313
robocop: female version
>>
>>85389313
Compared to the original source? shit
As itself? nobody I know who didn't watch the original source liked it
>>
>>85394827
Jesus this guy is a horrible actor.
>>
you didn't like it because female protagonist, it wasn't original, and because "insert political agenda here ______"
>>
>>85394954
>The fags finally won. It's over.
>It's over.
Oh, thank god. Maybe now, since it'd over, you can finally shut up and go back to doing whatever it is you used to do before.
>>
It's impossible to take Scarlett Johansson seriously as a female robocop. And the way she walks in this movie was very weird.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.