[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: medgposter.jpg (25KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
medgposter.jpg
25KB, 279x402px
Thoughts?
>>
I refuse to watch a movie made just because someone thought the title was gimmicky and clever.
>dude lmao it ryhmes
>>
Is this a cuck thing?
>>
>>85388766
Irritating as fuck that the narrator promises the bitch doesn't die at the end
>>
pretty good
>>
Decent film
>>
File: me8.png (697KB, 981x554px) Image search: [Google]
me8.png
697KB, 981x554px
Story is okay, but the cinematograph they had was very above average for this teen dramatic rom-com type of thing.
I liked it
>>
>using "and" twice instead of a comma followed by and
Sounds pretty shit OP.
>>
>>85392865
It's probably to represent that the protagonist and Earl were the longtime friends. They didn't know the dying girl before the movie started.
>>
>>85388766
Wow, cuckshows even with the kids, Hitler won't be enough to revenge those fucking subhumans
>>
>>85388766
I though it was pretty good, but the use of unreliable narrator to increase drama was kinda cheap.
>>
>>85392782
>that framing
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>two nerdy skater looking kids obsessed with Powell and Pressburger films

The whole premise was too silly for me to buy.
>>
>>85395634
this board has more of a facination with cuckolding than actual cuckolds
>>
>>85396385
Actual cuckolds don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>85396519
And the /pol/cuck capeshitters that invaded the board have?
>>
>>85388766
I liked it a lot, better then perks of being a wall flower in terms of dealing with a heavy subject like a dying friend and better still then every other YA whiny teenager movie
>>
>>85388766
I thought it was pretty good. Way better than pretty much all recent ya stories. Good brian eno music too
>>
>>85388766
Actually not bad even though it seems like the kind of movie that would be insufferable and precious. The actor who plays Earl was especially good imo.
>>
The Fault In Our Stars already got a remake?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.