[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta: mindless hate ed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

So /tv/, why do 3/4ths of the threads here turn into being about shit you hate? The worst offenders of this are the capeshit threads that turn into how Marvel or DC is bad. Anons spend hours talking about shit they clearly hate and pretending if one franchise succeeds, the other will disappear. As if general audiences aren't going to go see everything.

So what's really the point? Why not actually discuss shit you like? You can claim shills, paki/pajeet, but even they would logically do their job better by highlighting cool stuff in their movies rather than trying to tear down a brand that autists are religiously devoted to.

Everyone is anon here so it's not as if you look cool being an angry contrarian. The only point of this place is discussion.
>>
File: ed.png (217KB, 682x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
217KB, 682x1600px
>>85382168
>mindless hate ed
but anon, that's Eddy. Pic related is Ed.
>>
>>85383649
He has one eyebrow and no chin, fuck you
>>
>>85383649
Ed is not mindless, he's actually too smart
>>
>>85383900
I think the OP meant the mindless hate Ed. Because only the mindless would hate a guy like him.
>>
File: sweatpants.jpg (10KB, 227x309px) Image search: [Google]
sweatpants.jpg
10KB, 227x309px
What ive noticed recently is that instead of looking at normal facial features, I will now have a keen sense of noticing someones forehead. As a result of my high IQ (That's Intelligence Quotient) I see the forehead as the most sexual location on the human body. I am bisexual of course, as the most high IQs are, but foreheads are the most direct path to brain to brain communication. I look there when addressing you (As the you I refer, refers to the object perception of brain and brain)
>>
>>85382168
This is behavior typically found in children. In my day we'd argue over Apple IIs and Vic-20s. Children's social intelligence isn't well developed, and unfortunately some never evolve passed these stages of tribalism. The US as a whole is a prime example of a nation that exists in a perpetual state of tribalism, a never-ending cycle that keeps people primitive with no opportunity to evolve. Film companies (I guess companies in general) are aware of this fact and exploit it for their own gain. Star Trek vs. Star Wars. Marvel vs. DC. While the subject of the squabbling will change, the state of tribalism will always remain with those less mentally sophisticated.
>>
>>85382168

when will we get a /dfc/ general (daily fun conversations) so those of us patrician enough can discuss our prime actresses without ridicule
>>
>>85384781
If you tip that fedora any lower, you won't be able to solve the captcha.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.