[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What's the next step of his master plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What's the next step of his master plan?
>>
To not be killed off or castrated
>>
>>85380717
Stand around and hope to marry Salsa. Still just as devious as ever
>>
>>85380717
Didn't the leaks basically confirm that he's getting killed by Arya cuz of that faggot Bran snitching on him at the end of the season?

I mean I don't even care anymore, they completely fucked his character up just like they did with Stannis. Who even cares.
>>
>>85380717
Getting killed
>>
>>85380867
Correct on both points. They ruined him way back in season 4, I'm surprised they kept him around this long.
>>
>>85380717
Continuing to be a massive faggot
>>
have sex with sansa
>>
John throws him down the wall. After shooting a crossbow near his head and asking him if getting caught was part of his masterplan. Then an ultra slow motion scene for 6 min where he falls and before he hits the ground a flashback for the rest of the episode showing that he has alway worked for Stannis as a secret spy. At the end of the next episode stannis comes back.
Screencap this
>>
busting more idiots and cant stop wont stop
>>
>>85380717
Telling Jon he prefers cunnilingus.
>>
>>85380717
I like how the characters all seemed to have watched previous episodes of Game of Thrones and know Littlefinger is a devious schemer. The northerners shouldn't know too much about him and should be sucking his dick for saving them.
>>
File: FUG.jpg (458KB, 535x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.jpg
458KB, 535x1200px
>>85380939
>ruined him way back in season 4
he was ruined long before that
>>
Are the capcthas extra bad today?
>>
He is ruined the same way as stannis, not this episode's writer fault actually
(((They))) want to demonize him in the eyes of the audience to justify revenge on killing him, same way they did with stannis
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 614x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 614x533px
>>85381317
Jesus use the legacy captcha you fagget
>>
>>85381157
>Whoever talks gets to stay on my dragon
>>
<<< MasterFuckplan >>>

>Make the Vale rebel against the north.
>Bring Sansa to king's landing
>of course he rape her on the way
>help cersie destroy tyrell
>Betray cersie to denerys when he has chance
>ambush euron
>assassin that eunuch spider
>welcome targaryen
>cleaning all denerys support in king's landing
>Be king !!!
>>
>>85381391
Tell me about snow, why does he wears platforms?
>>
>>85380717
fuck all queens and kill them after
>>
File: dreemteem.png (170KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
dreemteem.png
170KB, 500x522px
Saying whatever the fuck he needs to say to have his way. At least everybody sees through him now that his reputation is shit. Varys, on the other hand, has everyone by the balls. Or lack thereof.
>>
>>85381040
not wanting aryas hotpie instead
>>
Crashing this plane
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.