[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault.jpg (33KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
33KB, 320x180px
Well this turned to shit pretty fast.
>>
My thoughts as well. Started really strong. Then progressively got worse and worse until it was pure diarrhea shit by the end.
>>
>>85380651
i appreciated the real fx
>>
>>85380651

It really did, such a disappointment. Was hoping they would be impactful with the practical effects by not throwing them around constantly.
>>
Which film in Polanski's Apartment trilogy did you think was the best?
>>
Almost every horror movie starts well then fails to deliver.
The key is to tell almost nothing about the background and to follow a basic plot line.
>>
I liked the ending, doctoir was right and went to another dimension.
>>
>>85380651

I like horror movies that get to the meat, instead of finishing just right at the good part which is usually the other world
>>
File: 1500888093665.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500888093665.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Reporting from recently watched horror flicks:

The Grudge was surprisingly decent, bringing the OG Jap director was a good call
It Follows sucked, way too monotone, completely retarded towards the end
Strangers was great but dragged by the end
Drag Me To Hell was really fun
Descent is great, just fucking great
The Witch was an absolute fucking snoozefest
Sinister 2 might be the worst sequel of all time
Annabelle: expected a shit flick, got a decent albeit predictable movie with one powerful shock

Anyone got some 2010s recommendations?
>>
File: 220px-YoureNext2011Film[1].jpg (9KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
220px-YoureNext2011Film[1].jpg
9KB, 220x339px
Is this the best home invasion horror movie?
>>
>>85383274
A Dark Song, but you probably too pleb for this.
>>
File: dc.jpg (136KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
136KB, 670x1000px
>>85383314
Dunno, is it at least on par with Strangers? If so I wanna watch it.

>>85383334
I'll check it out

Is pic related any good?
>>
>>85383314
I didn't really like how it turned into a comedic action movie by the end.
>>
>>85384536
>comedic
>action
Nah it was just deconstructing the genre. The protagonist isn't a scared little girl in this one. Great film.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.