[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the Zodiac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2053.jpg (34KB, 360x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
34KB, 360x343px
Was he the Zodiac?
>>
>>85379292
Of course he fucking was
>>
In the movie? Yes.
In real life? No.
>>
>>85379355
>in real life? No.
Wrong.
>>
He literally says he's not the Zodiac.
>>
>>85379292
Bald head smooth to touch.
>>
>>85379292
There was more than 1 person
>>
>>85379396
Why are you trying to convince us that he's the Zodiac? Are you the real Zodiac?
>>
>>85379292
They were able to obtain Zodiac's DNA from the envelopes from where he licked them.

He was conclusively ruled out via handwriting, fingerprints, and DNA analysis.
>>
>>85379413
Wrong.
>>
>>85379432
Look it up movie fag
It was 2 men working together
>>
Also Darlene did not know Arthur Lee Allen, they never met, the movie just fabricated that whole part.
>>
File: ShortRetard.webm (3MB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
ShortRetard.webm
3MB, 1280x532px
>>85379390

No, it isn't wrong.

The movie is good because it changed things, if it was a pure parallel it would have been garbage.
>>
>>85379292
Probably not but the director obviously had a chip on his shoulder against him.
>>
>>85379633
the movie is based on a book and the author's pet theory was that Lee did it, people often accuse him of twisting the facts of the case to make it fit his conclussion, although I never read the book so I can't say for sure
>>
>>85379691
This. Fincher is not basing the movie on reality, he's basing it on the book. Same thing with The Social Network.
>>
>be random schoolteacher and former serviceman who dindu nuffin apart from molest a boy but whatever
>some deranged journo takes it upon himself to write a book showing how it really went down
>early next century a major film by acclaimed director featuring ensemble cast portrays the case and strongly implicates you in the killings - parades your visual likeness and namesake as the true identity of some serial killer
>the association will never be expunged from your memory and, in fact, it is the only noteworthy thing about you
J U S T
>>
>>85379951
honestly I'd rather be remembered as the Zodiac killer than as a child molestor
>>
File: IMG_9352.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9352.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
NOBODY MOVE!
>>
>>85379996
lol he sure got them good.
>>
I wonder what the real Zodiac thought of the film.
Did he attend the premier?
>>
if u acyual look in to it, the zodac is merely a gang of the unexpecte, graysmith himseldf, he drew zodiac witout ever seeing him??? identical drawing to the real pics online?? idk man put it to rest already.
>>
>>85379458
Prove it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.