[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arya and the Direwolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Game of Thrones | S07E02 - Arya and the Direwolves

https://youtu.be/A5yGtgMSss0
>>
Direwolf* you cocksucker
the rest are normal wolves
and back to your containment general
>>
>>85378013
Further evidence arya is dead and waifu took her skin?
>>
>>85378699
No. She wouldn't even know who Nimeria is. And I'm pretty sure a dire wolf would see right through faces or any type of disguise
>>
>>85378699
And why would she kill the freys then head towards cercei? Nah senpai
>>
>>85378013
Maybe Nimeria walked off as if to say "Fuck you raggity assed bitch, you ditched me, fucking prick. Your sigil is a fucking dire wolf and you ditched me. Fuck you and your smelly troll fanny"
>>
>>85381223
Basically.
She couldn't kill her because she raised her, she wouldn't join her because in her view she abandoned her, though in Aryas eyes it was her house rejecting her.
>>
>>85378013
So what was the meaning here?
I think the theme with Arya in the prior scene as well was that by becoming blinded with revenge she became a whole different person and people and wolfs don't recognize her anymore
Maybe she will have some redemption arc
>>
>>85378013
This scene is to imply that even nymira whatever it's name is has moved to leading it's own pack. A.K.A. not the wolf it used to be. sort of bitter sweet. mehhh..
>>
Is the wolfs getting bigger?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.