[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: collage574.jpg (280KB, 1200x528px) Image search: [Google]
collage574.jpg
280KB, 1200x528px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>85377618
He was scowling at god.
>>
>Time is money. Caspar used to say that, "time is money, and I'm not some hourglass you can just flip over." Well, I'm all out of time, and all I've got is sand.
>>
File: beaners.png (366KB, 571x423px) Image search: [Google]
beaners.png
366KB, 571x423px
>>85377618
>Get some rest Pam, you look tired.
What did they mean by this?
>>
I used to be straight Ray, straight as an arrow that never missed. Problem was I never stopped to see who was holding the bow...
>>
>They say even a broken clock is right twice a day. Twice a day. But it's high noon and I've never liked Westerns, Ray. Caspar knew this.
>>
>You know Ray, I used to be somebody. Now, I'm a nobody... and you can't kill a person with no body.
>>
>99 bottles of beer on the wall. You take one down, pass it around, everyone gets a sip; what do you have? 98 bottles? No Ray, you have communism.
>>
>>85377618
He was poorly written character. Back when this aired for the first time,everyone was saying that the "word of the day" Vaughn is just a front he puts on and that he will go beast mode at the end when in fact Pizza actually has written him as this intellectual. And by intellectual I mean the guy who finds the most complex word to describe something. Did I say complex? I meant labyrinthine.
>>
>It's a dog eat dog world Ray, and I'm a fucking Chinaman. Caspar knew this.
>>
>An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well guess what, Ray, I'm the doctor and they keep bringing me oranges.
>>
>Ray, if you want to live life in the fast lane, you'd better not ride a bike. Casper knew this.
>>
>the ocean. the ocean, ray. it's immovable, but it's always moving. you can't shove the ocean out of the way, you have to swim through it. casper knew this. that's why he bought a jetski.
>>
>>85377618
>"Y'know Ray, they say "see a penny, pick it up and all you're days you'll have good luck" problem is Ray, I'm running out of days and I'm sick of picking up bottle caps
>>
>>85377618
> Y'know Ray, Isaac Newton said "we build too many walls and not enough bridges", well I'm sat here with bricks, and no one wants to fucking help me, Caspar knew this, that's why he helped himself
>>
who the fuck writes these
>>
>>85378741

Earl john
>>
>>85377618
selling a 30+ year old KGB sleeper agent out to disney probably isn't the best idea.
>>
>You know Ray, they say all forces in this world inevitably tend towards balance. Well that may be true Ray but I still don't walk the tightrope.
>>
>They say silence is golden Ray but I've got tinnitus and I'm blue-yellow colorblind.
>>
>>85377618
He was a great character in a shitty show.
>>
>All fucking niggers must fucking hang, Ray. Caspere knew this.

woah wtf? how the fuck did Pizza slip that past the network?
>>
>YOU KIKE KGB FUCK
>>
File: 1466781115582.jpg (88KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466781115582.jpg
88KB, 413x395px
>>85379009
this is so fucking stupid why is it so funny
>>
>You know Ray, my old man used to say business was like sex, and he taught me everything I know about business.
>>
>>85379126
kek
>>
>>85377618
only good thing to come from season 2 was rayposting
>>
>>85379065
happy russia day comrade! *waves at u before crashing plane with no survivors*
>>
>>85379039
No he wasn't.
>>
>>85377618
He didn't get invited to star in Jurassic World 2
>>
File: jordan-semyon-1920.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-semyon-1920.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
>>85377618
>>
>You know Ray. I fucked Caspere
>>
>>85378031
top kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.