[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: michael-scott-the-office.png (1MB, 1371x806px) Image search: [Google]
michael-scott-the-office.png
1MB, 1371x806px
what the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>85377528
why are you a lazy shitposter?
>>
>>85377528
He was the only normal guy in an office full of autistic people.
>>
Raised by a mother and step father he didn't respect. Never taught how to interact with women. Never taught how to interact with people. Never told he was doing the wrong thing when it came to socialization until very late in life when his personality had set in for good
>>
one day he'll slip up really bad and it'll ruin his reputation
>>
File: The_Office_Todd_Packer.jpg (12KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
The_Office_Todd_Packer.jpg
12KB, 350x197px
>>85377528
Him and pic related where the only good ones in the show. Don't know how people didn't get tired of Jim and Dwight.
>>
>>85377587
you're a moron.
>>
>>85377587
the most normal people in The Office were Oscar, Toby, Stanley and Phyllis. Everyone else was a caricature of some sort.
>>
>>85377528
Nothing, he was a great manager and salesman. Stanley was a grumpy cunt, Angela was an uppity bitch, Pam did whatever Jim did and Jim was too self-obsessed to make an effort to be friends with anyone, Oscar was a know-it-all, Kevin was a dullard, Creed was schizophrenic, Ryan had delusions of grandeur, Meredith was a degenerate, Kelly was a ditz... All of them were stuck in the same job for years while Michael continued to maintain an insanely profitable branch peddling a severely outmoded product and despite the massive conflicts of personality and the open disdain his employees showed for each other, kept the whole circus running.

Only Dwight and Toby respected what Michael did.
>>
>>85377528

Was it autism?
>>
>>85378861
neurotic
>>
>>85378861
>>85379131
Neuroutism
>>
>>85377528
Loneliness.

Maybe women.
>>
>>85377590
Uh oh...
>>
>>85380235
lol
>>
>>85378057
You literally managed to pick out the biggest sexual deviants and a serial killer.
>>
>>85378057
Jim and Pam seem normal to me. What were they a caricature of?
>>
>>85380725
Those "I can't be genuine about anything, lol fuck hard work" people in every office.
>>
>>85377528
>LE AWKWARD STARE AT LE CAMERA
>LE LOUD SHOUTING IN OFFICE ENVIORMENT

truly the pinnacle of American "humor"
>>
>>85380758
So, normal?
>>
Looking at his hairline and Elon Musks makes me jelly I don't have money for a hair tranplant. I'm only 24 and my hair is starting to fall out bros, is it because I shampoo every day? fuck.
>>
File: oh no.png (321KB, 762x425px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
321KB, 762x425px
>>85380759
I know this is bait, otherwise you would have no need to mention the country.
>>
File: 3o8rkgbh96az.jpg (64KB, 908x446px) Image search: [Google]
3o8rkgbh96az.jpg
64KB, 908x446px
>>85380889

Shave and own that shit bro!
>>
how did the heal his balding?
first season he was clearly balding, then second it's all good
>>
>>85380889
afaik you should wash everyday if very greasy
go to the doctor so he can check your scalp and see what's wrong
>>
>>85383065
he mentions in season 5? The one where holly shows up

he asks jan if she touched his propecia which iirc is for hair loss
>>
>>85378202
interesting theory....it was all master genius level 8D chess. Keeping the office and by extension the whole company afloat..
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.