[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>YAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH

what did he mean by this?
>>
Euron is a badass. Rekt the Sand Snake bitches.
>>
i laughed so fucking hard when he dropped down. it was so bad that i actually liked it.
>>
>>85374941
That crazy bastard is so entertaining. The season needed a villain everyone could hate.
>>
>>85375210
>villain

back 2 Reddit plz
>>
>>85374941
how could dyke pirate and the sand snakes be so fucking incompetent? danny should have sent one of her dragons along to hold their fucking hands
>>
>>85375210
Euron is a hero, you dirty whore.
>>
>>85375210
>villain
two armies fought, there is nothing villainous about fighting fair and square
>he only killed objectively immoral degenerates by himself
>fought at a disadvantage because his opponents were dishonorable
>opponent's leader wants to establish a literally draconian dicatatorship and oppress all those whom'st oppose the regime, burns people alive, illegally smuggles refugees into a country that's already struggling to feed the few people it has left

wow, its like hes actually heroic or something, you know, the kind of guy who'd stand up to the ultimate evil.
>>
>>85375551
but he killed strong independent women?
>>
>>85375210
>Villain
Maybe /r/gameofthrones would be more to your liking.
>>
>>85375745
he killed people who instigated a rebellion against their own nation because they couldn't accept the election results, the dude is just doing what any ruler in that situation would.
>>
>>85375418
One of the muslims fight with fucking whips, spears, and daggers against heavily armored knights and you're asking how they could be so incompetent. Seems pretty fucking clear to me.
>>
>nobody knows that Euron's fleet is in Blackwater Bay
>no advance scouts
>no lookouts
>Admiral is not on his post

what did thy mean by this?
>>
>>85376717
>Euron is literally a god of war
Ever wondered why his brother looks so much older than him? Its because hes a literal ghost pirate. He is the drowned god incarnate
>>
>>85375551
You seem like the kind of larping faggot that has a crusader picture on his facebook
>>
Season 1-3

long intricate discussions about strategy, politics, history, relationships, war, culture etc

Seasons 4-7

Gutteral noises and grunting
>>
>>85374941
I was laughing my ass off when he was standing atop the boarding ramp, shit was cash

ALL HAIL EURON WOMENBREAKER
>>
>>85377136
>rapists aren't degenerate
>plunderers who offer nothing to society aren't degenerate
>people who cant accept election results aren't degenerate

I don't even use facebook. Linkedin is the only social media I use.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.