[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have not hated a character in anything this much since Skyler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

File: Daenerys.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Daenerys.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
I have not hated a character in anything this much since Skyler in Breaking Bad. Why is she so popular? She is an absolute fool who treats everyone like they are nothing despite the fact that she has done nothing on her own apart from be born with the power to control Dragons. She makes horrible after horrible decision over and over, speaks about things she knows nothing about and just has a generally shitty way of standing speaking and otherwise conducting herself. Wtf is this shit?

Daenerys hate thread.
>>
I personally vote this episode a 9/10, easily.

The red witch makes her debut on dragonstone, Khaleesi's home, I missed that girl.

Khaleesi shooting down the spider, and he had it coming for awhile.

Lord Tyrion giving wise counsil. Always listen to the half man.

Jon Snow will go meet Khaleesi, I literally can't wait for this. Why was little bear arguing though? No! Be forever on Jons side girl!

Sam at the Master Citadel with sir Jory was great, hope his stone man disease is burned away soon so he can serve his dragon queen.

What I didn't like, and the reason this episode had 1 point deducted was Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1, he would be destroyed..
>>
Isn't she supposed to still be a naive and insecure teenager? I dislike the amount of smugness you get from her body language and the way she speaks, and I vomit every time when she puts people down with her infinite confidence, or when she gets another "cool" sequence, like "shall we begin?" or when she burnt the khal tent and walked away not looking at the fire with a smug smile on her face, like, straight from the hollywood cliched cool guy book page 1.
>>
You're preaching to the choir OP. She's not only a shit character, she's also played by a shit actress
>>
>>85373961
Oh she's wiser than Varys, Tyrion and Grandma Tyrell now, too, is she? Well fabulous why the fuck not. Fuck this shit show.
>>
>>85374163
10/10. I wonder how many upboats this would have gotten on the reddit?
>>
>Why is she so popular?
She started off as a passive character that got a lot of sympathy for being a pawn who gradually gained confidence and found her place. It's a pretty standard and relatable character arc, that people are assuming the show is continuing. After the first season, people seem to be assuming everything she does is part of some journey into being a badass or something like that.

IMO, it seems like the show isn't even hiding the fact that she's as crazy as her dad and is going to end up being the show's ultimate villain. It's going to be fun seeing how everyone realizes they were tricked into rooting for a bloodthirsty, insane villain.
>>
>>85374163
Well played mock redditor.
>>
>>85374381
Zero, because reddit's GoT community (and especially /r/asoiaf) are infinitely better than these threads.
No one calls her Khaleesi there. Everyone knows who Lyanna Mormont is. A lot of people there don't like Daenerys, just like here. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>85374389
I just dont see that happening. There is absolutely no subtelty to the writing in this show. You are giving it way too much credit.
>>
>>85373961
I liked her when she initially hatched the eggs and took over the Unsullied.
Her character has turned to garbage though, I cant stand her
>>
>>85373961

what horrible decisions are those exactly?
>>
>>85374163
>>>reddit
>>
>>85374389
Danny is the Hillary Clinton of this show. The writers are completely oblivious to her flaws. The rest of the series will be watching her conquer the 7 kingdoms while her supporters kiss her ass and say YAS QUEEN SLAY!

Nothing in this season gives cause to believe that she will go mad, in fact the evidence points to just the opposite.
>>
>>85374389
D&D would have to be incredibly clever but they have not shown any of that.
>>
File: the mad queen.gif (4MB, 434x388px) Image search: [Google]
the mad queen.gif
4MB, 434x388px
Literally just randomly threatens to kill her own allies.
>#notwithher
>#saynotodragons
>>
>>85373961
I thought she was great in this episode desu
>>
>>85374596
>There is absolutely no subtelty to the writing in this show.
Exactly. Like I said, the show isn't hiding it, it's just that most normies don't realize Dany's actual arc because they're not used to seeing a story from the villain's perspective. This last episode started with Dany trying to think of an excuse to kill a trusted advisor out of nowhere and even had Cersei explaining everything Dany has done (without embellishing anything), and it made her sound like a fucking monster.
>>
>>85374389
>snow wont bend the knee
>tyrion and varys strongly implore her to reconsider working alongside
>mad queen torches all 3
>>
>>85374575
You have to go back.
>>
>>85374718
I hope you're right.
>>
>>85374667
D&D don't have to be smart, they're just writing storylines that GRRM already told them. He loves twists, fucking with audience expectations, and is a pacifist. Dany's whole arc is about how power corrupts, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, no villain ever realizes they're the bad guy, and every other literary trope about villains that we never see from their point of view.
>>
>>85373961
still scratching my head as to how she earned everyone respect.
least they did a good job with Jon on that regard.
>>
>>85374163
Why do they use this weird spacing?
>>
>>85374163
why did she exile Jorah for being somewhat involved in her assassination attempt but actually preventing it, but Varys only gets a stern talking to for being the one that pushed for it and organized it?

He totally lied about how he was just following orders as well. Robert was somewhat on the fence about it in Season 1 because of Ned and Varys wholeheartedly counciled him towards assassinating her too.
>>
>>85374730
I will, and I'll enjoy far more insightful discussion than anything in this thread.
>>
>>85374857
Reddits spacing works identical to 4chans, its a fucking meme
>>
>>85374630
>Got Drogo killed for denying them their own cultural rights
>Refused to give the people their gladitorial games even though it was their ancestral way of gaining favor with their gods and ancestors, honour, etc.
>Let her dragons fall into the hands of that weird necromancer cunt.
>got her entire Khalasar killed
>fucked over Jorah

I mean, come on.
>>
>>85374934
Don't let the door slap you on the ass, nerd.
>>
>>85374839
All the other leaders had to fight for what they have. She just sort of falls into it. I refuse to believe anyone would even still give weight to the Targaeryan names after the Mad King.
>>
>>85374811
It might've been something GRRM had planned but I wouldn't be too certain it'll happen in the show. She could become a mad tyrant but she could as easily become the liberator the show has depicted so far.
>>
>>85374915
You got it completely wrong, watch that scene again, robert is determined no matter what to kill daenerys, then renly and littlefinger and pycelle agree, what was varys supposed to do in that position? Go against it? Reveal his motivations? Or agree to it, and then later send jorah a secret letter telling him about the poison to prevent it? which he did.
>>
>>85374915

In the show's defense, she had changed between then and now. This is also after she'd basically been ready to say "fuck that you're staying with me" to Jorah who not only had been part of the assassination plot, but now had a mind-altering sickness that would make him a liability.

Not saying that excuses Varys, but if the bitch was obviously ready to keep Jorah around then I'm willing to suspend disbelief that she wouldn't be so quick to just order his death like that. I think with everything she already knew she just wanted to make him shit himself abit.
>>
>>85373961
Daenarys' round table from left to right

>muh strong woman
>male midget
>guy with dick cut off
>muh strong lesbian woman
>muh diverse woman
>muh old woman
>eunich
>diverse guy with dick cut off

The absolute hatred of the male gender this character implicitly shows is disgusting. For the record, a character like that could potentially create decent drama, but the fact that the showrunners clearly favor her above any other character and portray her as the perso you're supposed to root for, and every normie you discuss the show with is full on"yaaaaassss guuurrrrlllll" makes this unbearable.

Also can they stop trying to make her look tough because it doesnt work at all. A second of Euron screaming into battle was infinitely more epic or terrifying then a single line she's said this entire series.
>>
If you hate Daenerys you're objectively wrong. There's a reason you're in the minority there, and it's not because you're smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>85375604
Oh and another thing. Now that Jon is leaving and Sansa is in Charge of winterfell, does that mean every single major ruler in the show is now female?

10/10 pottery
>>
>>85375763
Euron is still the leader of greyjoys and theres the nights king also. Jon is king still.

Soon elleria and olenna will both die and males will rise to replace them, cersei will die too. Don't worry.
>>
FUCKING WARMIES GET OUT

NIGHT KING VICTORY OR BUST
>>
>>85375808
cirsei won't die this season or the next. She is the princess who was promised.
>>
>>85375740
Not even a good effort
>>
>>85375740
You are a raging retard pal. GRRM was definitely building her up to become the next mad king, because all she did in the book was to fly off the rails, made almost all of the decisions based on muh feefees and she just fucked everything up. She has companions around her that always tried their hardest to fix her mess, but she rarely listens.
The kikes who runs the show took out the consequences of her actions so that they can Yasss Kweeen all the way to the bank, but there is still nothing but a trail of incompetence and destruction behind her.
>>
>>85375196
>Liberating

what
>>
>>85375604
Daenarys' round table from left to right

>soon to be dead
>midget manipulator
>traitor
>dead
>forgettable character who will die soon
>female maniulator
>male manipulator
>forgettable character who will die soon

Dany has been set up for failure.
>>
>>85376169
Forgot already about all the slaves and the sad women about to be raped by the dothraki?
>>
>>85374645
She had that conversation with the baldy where he goes on about her father and warned about how burning people is bad. She then immediately threatens to burn people who don't obey her. They're not going to follow through with it, she's untouchable. Just going to be her new arc of realizing she's gone to far and that she truly is good and absolve herself. It's going to be the utmost simplistic crap just to appease all the fans.
>>
>>85376280
I don't think conscription is liberating
>>
>>85374267
I always thought that she was putting an air on in the books because she is young and feels she has to act like a queen/authority figure but whats her face just comes across like a twat.
>>
>>85376407
What conscription? The slave followers were all volunteers and not forced to battle. Mercenaries and armies are another thing.
>>
Here's hoping she falls in love with Jon and he has to plunge a seord through her to awaken dawn bringer but the way the shows going she'll probably put a sword through Kit instead.
>>
>>85376457
>"I'll burn you alive"
you haven't payed much attention to this episode
>>
>>85373961
You should say that to her face. I would love to see her's then :D :D
>>
She's an annoying piece of shit. Condescending to everybody who knows better than her and would have never got shit done without another guy there to tell her the right thing to do. Every time she tries to do something herself she fucks it up, but everyone sits around like 'yes queen you go girl'. It's a problem with all females in the show aside from maybe Arya, they make nothing but horrible decisions and then wonder why nobody listens to them.
>>
>>85375023
>>Got Drogo killed for denying them their own cultural rights

drogo got himself killed for that very culture by letting himself get injured

>>Refused to give the people their gladitorial games even though it was their ancestral way of gaining favor with their gods and ancestors, honour, etc.

literally 0 harm done, they all fell in line eventually. Nice "mistake"

>>Let her dragons fall into the hands of that weird necromancer cunt.

while she had no army to defend herself and she rescued them, so literally 0 harm done. Again, not a mistake from her in any way.

>>got her entire Khalasar killed

what and who gives a fuck

>>fucked over Jorah

you mean the traitor and no, she didnt fuck him over. How, where?

jfc buddy, you are so stupid it hurts
>>
>>85374676
People don't like a weak boss. They want to follow a strong leader. Sometimes you just have to let people know you are in charge.
>>
she is a woman who has never accomplished anything herself in her whole life, yet is worshipped and protected by an army of beta orbiters beneath her and handed endless opportunities because of it

basically, she is living the dream of every feminist
>>
>>85379248
> literally a conqueror of cities and armies
> /tv/ fat neet says she accomplished nothing

lol
>>
>>85373961
I think there's a reflex in males that triggers when a woman acts defiant and like they know better than a man. It makes us angry.

Especially when they're wrong. Especially when the writing is bad and we're supposed to think they know what they're doing when actually it's fucking irrational.
>>
>>85379393
That's called misogyny, sweetie.
>>
>>85379393

what pisses me off more than feminist screenwriters are the delusional "men" here who keep saying wrong shit about the show just because of how butthurt they are.
feminism is a sin but so is lying
>>
>>85379362
>accomplished nothing HERSELF
>implying the dragon eggs weren't given to her by a beta orbiter
>implying the armies she has weren't the result of men giving/winning them for her or her dragons
>>
>>85379462

> leading is nothing
> commanding is nothing
> making decisions is nothing

next you will say that CEOs get paid for nothing and communism is the way

just shut the fuck up, okay?
>>
>>85374389
I think we are well beyond the point of character arcs anon.
>>
>>85379488
funny you mention CEOs when feminists think that more of them should be CEOs when they literally have no accomplishments, simply because there are too many men in those positions
>>
>>85379570

I'm not even going to try and understand your twisted idiot logic. Go be stupid but do it without me.
>>
>>85374163
Can't do an impression of a redditor this good unless you're one of them yourself
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: smiling-face-approved-clipart-1.jpg (36KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-face-approved-clipart-1.jpg
36KB, 736x736px
post yfw Cersei kills daenerys
>>
>>85374575
he fell for it
>>
>>85375196
You're expecting too much. Dany is the lead girl power character, and the show is too big and too popular among normies to actually pull anything clever with her. She's gonna marry jon but be the boss in the relationship, and also beat Cersei and the White Walkers because yaaassss queen slayyyy
>>
>>85379488

In Dany's particular case literally nothing she decides on comes from her own wisdom or knowledge.

Every step of the way blind luck saved her ass.

She got Drogo's army by literally taking it up the ass for a bit (and apparently being good at it) and then him croaking randomly.

Then she wasted all that capital on nothing until it was suicide time where randomly the eggs hatched and her Targ genes kicked in.

This sort of shit happens throughout her storyline.
She makes stupid decisions, overreaches and then through blind luck she doesn't get killed and manages to conquer more and more territory.

After a while she even gets the most brilliant minds of the world dropped into her lap and she does nothing but shit-talk them every other scene for no particular reason.

Meanwhile (in a parallel narrative) Jon had to prove himself every step of the way while everyone else talked shit to his face and even killed him so he had to come back from the dead and even then he has to talk some literal whos into following his lead since every outhouse lord scoffs at his every word.
>>
>>85374267
I think D&D read the books and somehow missed all that like the complete retards they are.
>>
>>85379774
>In Dany's particular case literally nothing she decides on comes from her own wisdom or knowledge.

yeah, killing the slavers and simply taking all the unsullied for free was such a stupid decision huh

instead of fleeing like a little girl from the dothrakis, she burned them alive
so stupid right

look buddy, I think these things are completely unrealistic. But you dont say that, you say that she didnt accomplish shit when she clearly did.
You are a buttmad faggot fatfuck neet who read too much /pol/ and now is a retarded anti-sjw just like the sjws.

All your other criticisms are utter shit as well. Oh so the "wise" men should now order her around? Thats the best course of action for her?
Only a total cuck beta faggot which you undoubtly are would suggest such a thing.

Just stay here on 4chan forever and die like the total failure that you are.

Now that I think about it, Jon Snow actually had EVERYTHING literally handed to him. He was captured, then made the best of it somehow even though he's an idiot and incompetent. He never grasped for power, it was constantly handed to him. He started losing battles and magically somehow he won because [story reason].
He was voted in, he didnt even put himself up for the vote TWO TIMES.

You are such a fucking delusional meninist, it's beyond a joke now.
>>
>>85379935
>conduct business
>backstab and kill the people you were doing business with
Great accomplishments tbqh. I can see why you look up to her. She wouldn't have been able to do either of those without the dragon powers plot armor either.
>>
>>85373961
she's from the royalest of royal bloodlines, has a triple godzilla harem and has done ballerass shit since she was like 12

her beau got murked so she used blood magic to bring him back but the witch fucked it up so she roasted her and hatched dragons at the same time

then roasted a bunch of slavers to claim an army of spartans, then knocked over a bunch of cities, got kidnapped to the dothraki capital, set every warlord on fire and just took over their pseudo-civilization

if not her then who would you follow? cersei cuz she'd probably finger you while she blows you? robert strong probably smells like dog diaper
>>
>>85375604

Just to top it all off there's that short dialogue about pronouns

:^)
>>
>>85380155

ok, thanks for finally agreeing that she accomplished things. You have now moved on to:

1. she isnt honorable enough
2. she has dragons and that's unfair

Welcome to the loser zone, you just lost
>>
>>85378828
==REDDIT SPACING==
>>
>>85379414

You call it misogny. I call it common sense. Women are retarded.
>>
>>85374389
I believe it was GRRM's general direction with her, but I very much doubt DDs will go that way.
>>
>>85374389
I wish, I really do.

I'd forgive D&D for everything if they really did that.
>>
>>85373961
I agree with everything, but Skylar made sense. Danys is an arrogant and inexperienced ruler, portrayed by a goddamn awful actress
>>
DANY IS AZOR AND YOU CANNOT STOP IT LMAO
>>
File: Cersei-smug.jpg (24KB, 421x448px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei-smug.jpg
24KB, 421x448px
>>85379774

If we're taking about people that had to work for their power Cersei beats Jon by a landslide.

Jon snow is a man so he's privileged and didn't suffer nearly half the injustices that Cersei suffered in her life.

Cersei has been alone most of her life, with no friends and supportive family besides Jaime. She had to endure public humiliation and being filled with poisonous envy. She knew she had to get rid of Margaery, Loras, Tyrion, the High Sparrow etc if she wanted to survive and prosper. She had to WORK for her rights and privileges using her wits and cunning.

I mean imagine how Cersei felt the moment she became Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Imagine how she felt after having a miserable life consisting of being married off to a fat loser and being treating as nothing more than a hole, being bitter because you don't have the same benefits a man has in society, having shitty incompetent children, and being constantly mocked by your enemies like that stroke victim bitch and the dwarf faggot.

On top of that, being stripped naked and publicly humiliated in front of the whole city.

She endured all that and more.

So I want you to imagine. I want you to imagine how fucking smug and proud she felt when she became Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I don't think anyone has ever felt so smug before. She is the Smugest Bitch of the Seven Kingdoms.

She is a fucking she-warrior. A fucking Warrior Queen. That's what she is. The Queen of Smug.

Nothing will ever come close to her level of smugness. Don't even fucking try. You are men, but she is a Woman and she is smug.
>>
>>85373961
This. Viserys is a million better than this qt cunt
>>
>>85373961
She's easily impressionable, like a little girl. They showed this when she repeated Tyrions exact words too.
>>
>>85373961
the fucking dire wolf was a better actor than her
>>
>>85381385

she lost all her children buddy, she isnt feeling much of anything anymore
>>
>>85373961
>despite the fact that she has done nothing on her own apart from be born with the power to control Dragons
To be fair thats enough to conquer the continent.... so yknow thats a pretty big deal, most people would follow anyone with 3 dragons considering they were extinct
>>
>>85381385
I bet my bug would be snug in her rug. Love me some of the good ol' smug 'n' tug.
>>
>>85373961
Dude, it's just a show.

>hate
fucking cringed
>>
I honestly think people can like Danerys without being bad, annoying, or from reddit.

But most still sound like >>85374163 which is the dead givaway.
>>
>>85381625
Aegon would've failed had he relied solely on his dragons.
>>
>/tv/ pretending they understand the complexities of leadership
>especially pre-enlightenment style leadership

You fucking idiots need to read a history book or two.
>>
>>85374689

Fuck off Emilia christ
>>
File: IMG_0653.jpg (28KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
28KB, 559x314px
>>85381385
You copied this from reddit, didn't you?
>>
Why is Theon still alive?
>>
>>85373961
stop talking about this shit show on my /tv/
this shit belongs on reddit
>>
>>85387852
Where were you these last 6 years, on reddit?
>>
>>85373961
>Why is she so popular?
She is not popular. She is only popular in the show. This can fool you. He's used a lot of in marketing and you're constantly told how much people (in the show and IRL) like her but you never actually meet these people.
>>
>>85387938
my patience has run out
>>
>>85374630
Ask Mereen that.
>>
File: do you feel in charge.jpg (91KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
do you feel in charge.jpg
91KB, 640x425px
>>85379006
Do you think she feels in charge?
>>
>>85374676
that's some solid acting right there

seriously, she makes like a million per episode, she's getting fucking paid to read off lines with zero emotion in her voice or face.
>>
>>85374267
I really hope someone bashes her face in soon.
>>
>>85374389
>relatable
>>
File: nonchalant.png (561KB, 1048x735px) Image search: [Google]
nonchalant.png
561KB, 1048x735px
omg arya is so badass and this acting is so badyasssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>85390001
What the fuck was up with this scene?
>>
>>85390000
>>
>>85390524
shes seen some things kid, nothing like you or that fat pie making kid could ever imagine, now fetch me an ale.
>>
>>85379462
Next you will say that Tywin Lannister accomplished nothing HIMself because he was scheming in secret and commanding from his war tent instead of fighting on the front lines himself. He himself did not do anything but talk and write letters. Yet he was the most feared and respected man in Westerors.
>>
>>85374163
You copy and pasted this from reddit, didn't you?
>>
>>85374267
What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?
>>
>>85390001
how did she not know about the battle at Winterfell?
>>
>>85391122
She didn't even seem very happy to see him. Like WTF, it's been 4 seasons since they parted and she's just like "oh, hey Hot Pie."
>>
File: mel.png (301KB, 409x353px) Image search: [Google]
mel.png
301KB, 409x353px
>>85373961
I always hated her just because her chapters were always the most boring in the book. Seriously, is there a single piece of fiction besides Dune that makes desert settings interesting?
>>
She is the very definition of a cancerous fucking Sue. Her character ruins other characters that she interacts with and turns them into blitheringly implausible yes-men. Ohh yes Daenerys you're sooo strong you a dragon! i don't know you and all i know is that you took a bunch of dothraki and dragons here and that you're from a questionable bloodline notable for its insanity but i believe in you mother of dragons! you can save us allll!!! i'm 100% loyal to you!

FUCK OFF YOU HAMMY ACTING FAT FUCKING PRINCESS FUCK YOU

i'm almost as mad as i was watching ben on masterchef make ice cream two fucking times in one show
AGAIN
>>
>>85381385
Honestly, reddit you are right.
She is the only true queen of the seven kingdoms. A woman who has fought and endured tragedy and humiliation again and again.
>>
>>85390001
This scene pissed me off. Her mannerisms were frustrating

I guess they're trying to characterize her like the Hound or something but she was much more friendly to the group of Lannister soldiers than she was to Hotpie
>>
>>85392909
A Canticle for Leibowitz
>>
SEASON 7 IS SO FUCKING BAD HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
Can we take a step back and appreciate how badly she fucked over Jorah
>>
>>85373961

She's the Hillary of the show yeah, for the Hillary audience.

It's torture knowing she's almost certainly going to win the throne in the end, but then again we have faced long odds before, and triumphed.
>>
>>85374163
WTF is wrong with you? Seriously! Uron Greyjoy killing the 2 sand snakes was the best thing to happen in GOT in at least two seasons!
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.