[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE QUEEN OF THE NORTH! How does it feel knowing Jon will die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sophie-08.jpg (197KB, 960x1222px) Image search: [Google]
sophie-08.jpg
197KB, 960x1222px
THE QUEEN OF THE NORTH!

How does it feel knowing Jon will die and Sansa will take his place in the clash of queens?
>>
She's gonna be warden and Jon will be king of the seven kingdoms.

He literally had an entire season dedicated to his epicness, why would they kill him off.
>>
>>85373281
She is going to conspire with Littlefinger to get his ass on the iron throne or at least be manipulated into. Seamingly manipulated maybe.
>>
File: DFZNgA-XcAAWHes.jpg (88KB, 639x624px) Image search: [Google]
DFZNgA-XcAAWHes.jpg
88KB, 639x624px
I'm 80% sure that none of the lead male characters will survive until the end, except Tyrion. Possibly Theon also since he's a female now.
>>
Bran is coming back to Winterfell, he is the rightful heir of the North. Sansa ain't shit
>>
File: DFZNgClWsAAVIeY.jpg (137KB, 911x1079px) Image search: [Google]
DFZNgClWsAAVIeY.jpg
137KB, 911x1079px
>>85373432
These two haven't actually appeared together in the show have they? This may be major spoilers for the season.
>>
Friendly reminder that this and last season are fanfiction and are not to be taken seriously
>>
>>85373928

>hugs with mulattoes

>didn't she call people niggers?

confused
>>
>>85373281
read the leaks, she'll obviously scheme with littlefinger against jon then episode 7 reveal she was pretending, and arya kills littlefinger and jon returns as king.
>>
>>85373857
If Bran doesn't warg into a dragon and eat Cersei, I want my fucking money back.
>>
How does it feel like thinking shit like this actually matters in anyone's actual life? How does it feel to have a life so devoid of anything that you singularly focus on investing yourself into a mediocre show about gritty medieval low-fantasy characters?
>>
File: ned-stark_640x480_71443426196.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ned-stark_640x480_71443426196.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>85373341
>He literally had an entire season dedicated to his epicness, why would they kill him off.
>>
How does it feel knowing some characters now have plot armor and there are clear cut bad and good characters?
>>
> tfw it will end with a Queen on the iron throne, queen in the north, queen of the iron islands and Queen everywhere else
>>
>>85373857
I can guarantee you this wont happen, but he will warg into a Dragon. Cersei will be killed by Jaime when she takes a step to far into madness.
>>
>>85375680
Sean Bean Meme
>>
He's not going to die, I've read the leaked spoilers.

It's pretty much confirmed he's the prince that was promised/azor ahai/the song of ice and fire (According to his dad)

Jon is literally the main character of the entire series, he has plot armour up until he faces the night king, and then and only then he might die. (Both of them)

He'll probably live though.
>>
>>85373281
>How does it feel knowing Jon will die and Sansa will take his place in the clash of queens?

why would it feel like anything?

why would anyone give a shit about any character in this terrible show?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.