[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: am.png (6KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
am.png
6KB, 250x142px
hey can someone help me out with some questions about season 1?
>>
>>85371681
shoot
>>
File: ep8.jpg (53KB, 717x491px) Image search: [Google]
ep8.jpg
53KB, 717x491px
>>85371891
alright I watched ep1-mid episode 8 over a year ago but for whatever reason I had to stop and I forgot about it until today. I don't remember all the details but I dont wanna re-watch it all. Is the summary something like: they are Russian agents living in America and their neighbor is in the FBI? do you remember what the story is at in ep8?
>>
>>85372086
>Is the summary something like: they are Russian agents living in America and their neighbor is in the FBI?
Pretty much. The only thing you should probably know besides that is that the fbi agent has a thing for his source in the Russian embassy. Also the relationship is strained between the two protagonists.

>do you remember what the story is at in ep8?
Not really. DESU you could even jump into season 2 with just the basic premise of the series and be fine.
>>
>>85372409
thanks famalam, gonna finish s1. hope s2 is good
>>
>>85372649
It's a pretty solid series (although I haven't watched season 5 yet). The only annoying thing is their daughter character becomes annoying as shit.
>>
>>85372409

Also the FBI agent had a soft spot for his Russian counterpart who was later sent back to Moscow for screwing up and he thinks he can be a valuable asset so they tried to recruit him to be a double agent but he rebukes the offer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.