[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Davy Jones did nothing wrong. You cannot prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: notbad.jpg (137KB, 1193x670px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
137KB, 1193x670px
Davy Jones did nothing wrong. You cannot prove me wrong.
>>
>>85368327
He stopped guiding the dead.
>>
>>85368327
>>85369443
They should have gone into far more detail with this shit. The first one was simple, it's an aztec curse, but this film took a huge leap into fantasy shit that left everyone confused.
Ok so an english pirate falls in love with the sea goddess and cuts his heart out to become a psychopomp for those who've died at sea.

Was there anyone else tasked with this job beforehand? I mean Davey, based on his clothing, accent and ethnic make up of his grew couldn't have been at this form more than a century. Also the Flying Dutchman is clearly a European ship.

So was this whole soul ferrying concept only invented by Calypso within the century or has she been tricking people into becoming Charon since the beginning of time?

Why does not doing his job make him and his crew become random animal and ship parts?
Are crew members only becoming "a part of the ship" because Davey isn't doing his job? Because if that is still a factor than eventually Will's dad is still going to be absorbed into the boat. Why did the pirates need to bind calypso to "have the sea", what was she doing that made pirates want to bind her?
>>
>>85370460
If you want a Davy Jones lore movie make your own fucking one. None of this would have been suitable to add to the film
>>
>>85370555

Because the system they devised doesn't make any sense. Especially since they dropped the ball with calypso in the third film.
>>
>>85368327
He wasnt man enough to leave Calypso, or to fight her.

He did everything wrong
>>
>>85370602
>movie is about x
>WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT FOCUS ON Y??? ME WANT MOVIE ABOUT Y!!
Umm sorry sweatie but it doesnt work that way
>>
the universe got completely fucked in the third movie anyway with all the calypso bullshit
>>
>>85370705
>sweatie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.