[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the English so much more intelligent than Americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7170.jpg (74KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7170.jpg
74KB, 600x707px
Why are the English so much more intelligent than Americans?
>>
>>85367269
its actually pretty interesting that researchers found that the time english people save by not brushing their teeth gives them more time for intellectual pursuits
>>
>>85367496
There is no point in wasting time on such activities when you're going to die anyway.
>>
>>85367496
lol I'd rather be a member of the Intelligensia than some beer bellied Trump voting Americunt.
>>
>>85367269
IQ is genetic. White Americans have the same average IQ as white Brits.
>>
they're not, both have the same level of retardation
>>
>>85367269
D E L E T
>>
>>85367698
But the British are more sophisticated, this is indisputable.
>>
>>85367269
It's not that they are smarter, it's that american education is shit
>>
>>85367269
They won't be for much longer with all the immigration they're getting.
>>
>>85367769
And less sophisticated as well. Their class system creates a larger cultural distinction between rich and poor, while in America the rich cultural elite like and attempt to appeal to the poor.
>>
>>85367269
You do realize that Nolan is American?
>>
>>85367269
No.

Official world intelligence rankings:
Jews > Asians (Chinese/Koreans/Japanese) > Slavs > Arabs > Europeans (excluding Anglos) > Canadians > South and Central Americans > Aussies > Other Asians > Americans > Africans > Anglos
>>
>>85367269
American culture discourages intelligence, not kidding
>>
>>85368026

Exactly, a perfect example of a dumb American.
>>
>>85368101
No it doesn't. The vast majority of the top-ranking schools in the world are in America.
>>
>>85368040
I unironically believe this
>>
>>85368140
That is not representative of Americans at all.
>>
File: dunkirk-teaser900.jpg (108KB, 900x376px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-teaser900.jpg
108KB, 900x376px
>English more intelligent
>>
File: IMG_7169.jpg (76KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7169.jpg
76KB, 600x725px
American Directors in interviews
>"Well...like...this fucking guy, shit....uhhh....yeah like uhhh..."*checks phone*

>British Directors in interviews

>"I try and make films that make use of the subjective quality of the cinematic medium and levy the paradoxical nature of that reality in order to craft the viewers sense of time in that relative experiential continuum."
>>
>>85368133
Hahahaha, wasn't expecting that as a response. I needed the chuckle, thanks!
>>
>>85368101
Current American culture does, I agree. You share a website with people who think academia has been infiltrated by a russian school of thought and its goal is to destroy the West from the inside.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.