[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkirk memery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1078.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
Farrier wears the Jacket as Bane, crashs luftwaffe planes with no survivors, then lands his plane and shoots a flare into it as he is caught by the Germans while the fire from his spitfire rises

What did Nolan mean by this?
>>
>>85366534
i swear his voice behind the mask even sounded like it had the nasally bane pitch to it
>>
>>85366534
So you watched a movie late and decided to meme what everyone already memed two days ago. Where did you think you went wrong, reddit?
>>
>>85366617
He did that exact same voice in Mad Max.
>>
>>85366534
Keep posting this haha it gets funnier every time :)
>>
>all his wingmen crash
>he doesn't get to bring friends
>one of them is left in the wreckage
>>
>>85366534
I suppose he was acknowledging Bane-posting
>>
>>85366534

>Le unlimited ammo meme

Seriously there's no way he had enough ammunition to shoot as much as he did in the film.
>>
>>85368802
he really didn't fire that many bullets dude lol they had a lot more than you think. stop cherry picking.
>>
what happened to the squadron commander who just somehow disappears at the beginning?
>>
The lack of dialogue makes Dunkirk hard to meme.
>>
>>85368802
Spitfire (B-wing) : 60–120 rounds f each of the two 20mm guns, and 350 rounds for each of the 4 .303 guns

theres no way he burned through 1500 rounds of ammo on 6-7
>>
>>85369650
he really didnt spam bullets like in a videogame tho. it was really cool to see how bullets were spared and used conscientiously.
>>
Why did I need to watch the same scene 10 times of this guy shooting down planes?

Why did Nolan think he was clever by putting this "hour long" segment intertwined with the "one day" and "one week" segments? It made the whole thing repetitive and confusing for no reason.
>>
>>85369493
I remember them saying he crashed right at the beginning.
>>
Was getting caught a part of his plan?
>>
File: NECegsUsrmPpFL_2_b.jpg (37KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NECegsUsrmPpFL_2_b.jpg
37KB, 600x316px
bravo nolan
>>
Hardy had the same furrowed look the whole movie! His eyebrow muscles must've hurt.
>>
>>85366534
He meant to set up a great escape remake
>>
File: IMG_6260.jpg (71KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6260.jpg
71KB, 363x500px
When he put the mask on, I started to care about the movie.
>>
Tom was completely wasted in this casting. It was literally just closeups of him looking concerned, and barely any dialog. Why did it absolutely need to be him?
>>
>>85372334
for pottery
>>
>>85372334
Dunkirk was a prequel to TDKR. The guys who capture him at the end were taking him to CIA.
>>
>>85370671
>landed in german territory when he could have landed among allies

Yes.
>>
File: tom-foolery.png (458KB, 1336x231px) Image search: [Google]
tom-foolery.png
458KB, 1336x231px
>>85366534
He's creating the Nolan Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>85374030
Hardy*
>>
>>85372334
Nolan knew what he was doing with big guy with a mask crashing planes and watching as the fire rises

There's just no way it's mere coincidence
>>
>>85368802
I would rather ask how me manged to shoot down that fucking Stuka at the end.
>>
>>85375754
stuka was dive bombing focusing on target

quiet gliding spitfire circling around comes from behind and shoots it down.
>>
I dont understand why he didnt land the plane in the safety zone? Why glide all the way out to the german's to land?
>>
>>85369769
I thought that was pretty well done, personally.

Not interested in homo memes or angsty teenage bitching.
>>
>>85374030
Because of his disgusting lips
>>
>>85369650
It was clearly an A-wing Spitfire based on the distinctive BRRRRT noise that the 8 .303s made though
>>
>>85373962
What's the next step in his masterplan?
>>
>>85378061
Yeah and the A-wing still has plenty of ammo, what's your point?
>>
>>85378127
Just correcting
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.