[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix the Theon scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: theon.jpg (112KB, 1268x711px) Image search: [Google]
theon.jpg
112KB, 1268x711px
>Theon sees all his men getting the tongues ripped out and shit
>Vietnam flashbacks
>temporarily Reeks out but snaps back into when he sees Euron put his massive axe on notAsha's throat
>grabs a nearby axe or sword and charges heroically into action
>brief fight between Theon and Euron, neither one gaining the upper hand (notAsha is being raped somewhere idfk)
>Euron knocks Theon's sword in the water and tells him to keep fighting, maybe makes a quippy one liner
>"m-muh sword"
>grabs Theon's neck
>"go and get it" (that should appease you Vicfags)
>Theon struggles in the water for a bit because his armour is heavy but manages to unbuckle it at the last minute and floats up to the surface
>episode ends with the same shot of Theon bobbing around as he sees the ships floating away into the night
There I fucking fixed it
>>
Actually, that would have worked quite well. I'll relay your message to D&D.
>>
He should have grabbed a sword and kill him through her, thus becoming the only living member of the family and rightful king
>>
>Theon look up at the camera in the sky and nods
>like a bat outta hell, daenarys rides into the scene on Drogon's back
>all of the ironborn freeze in mid-battle with their eyes transfixed on drogon and their rightful queen
>the dragon snatches euron into his mouth and shakes his head vigourously
>drogon quickly snaps his head to the horizon and releases euron
>euron get flung into the ocean exclaiming "YOU AIN'T SEEEN THE LAST OF MEEEEEeeEEEeeeeee....."
>the ironborn burst into cheers while daenarys flies away with theon and her fuckbuddy yara, with a smirk on her face
>EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
>VINCE GILLIGAN
>>
>>85366859
Except the reason it has to be Yara is because Theon can't reproduce thus no heir. It has to be Yara or Euron.
>>
File: 76.jpg (32KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
32KB, 288x284px
>>85366859
>>
>>85367921
I think he still has balls
>>
>>85368059
After the end of that episode it's pretty clear he doesn't
>>
>>85366468
>>grabs a nearby axe or sword and charges heroically into action
Euron would have cut not!Asha's throat.
>>
File: golddiger.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
golddiger.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
Now that I think about it, there's never been a scene in a tv show were a dickless man had his dick grow back through some magic ceremony.

>Anime villain edgelord uncle holds his sister hostage
>fire and fury flash in his eyes as flashbacks flash into his eyes of his past failures, winterfell, ramsay smirking
>also the opening theme starts to slowly play, but slow at first
>he fucking slays the shit out of anime uncle guy
>a shaft of light appears in his pants as he finally found his metaphorical balls and thusly gained his real dick back
>lays his sister down on the deck of the ship and starts railing her hardcore with his magic erection

There, I've done it. I thought of something no one else has ever thought of.
>>
>>85368059
Yes and no cock to shoot his sperm out of
>>
>>85368259
heh
>>
>>85368404
its been done in anime. Fate/stay night comes to mind.
>>
>>85368631
he can squeeze it out. like orange juice
>>
>>85368404
knowing dabid&dabid, theon will now take viccy T's place and morracow the red wizard will give him a volcano dick instead of an arm
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>85368404
>you didn't need balls, scarecrow, your real balls were inside you all along
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.