[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got 7X03

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ASFSDFS.png (194KB, 699x356px) Image search: [Google]
ASFSDFS.png
194KB, 699x356px
WATCH THIS FUCKING LOOKING LIKE A NAIVE CHILD MEETING DANNY BET HE WILL TAKE A KNEE AND BEG HER LIKE A DOG TO HELP HIM FIGHT THE WHITE WALKERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pRLR6Ns5I

WHY DIDNT LITTLE FINGER SEND SOME OF HIS ARMY TO KILL JON TAKE HIS BODY & CRUCIFY IT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE DANNY DID IT THIS STUPID SHIT ABOUT MAKING DANNY AND JON THE TWO HEROS RUIN THIS SHOW LITTLE FINGER TYRION VARUS AND THAT OLD WOMAN ARE THE ONLY TRUE PLAYERS LEFT FUUCK JON AND DANNY WANT THE NOTH TO TURN ON HIM
>>
>>85365976

>BET HE WILL TAKE A KNEE AND BEG HER LIKE A DOG TO HELP HIM FIGHT THE WHITE WALKERS

The leaks (which have been completely true thus far) say he is going to refuse to bend the knee.
>>
>>85367857
tell me of these leaks
>>
>>85367857

post leaks again?

I thought he bends knee and fucks danny
>>
>>85368272
Thanks. Now I know we know you are a redditor who only came here for GoT threads. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>85365976
TRIGGERED
>>
>>85368320
He doesnt bend the knee and doesn't care much for dany. Dany thinks he is lying about walkers but tyrion says differently. Dany starts have a crush on him. Jon doesn't trust her.
>>
>>85368450
Seems incest is genetic.
>>
>>85368591
But yeah in episode 7 after she somewhat saves his allies from white walker attack in episode 6. He sleeps with her on a boat.
>>
>>85368389
>impersonating a mod
>>
File: 1500869507176.png (75KB, 952x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1500869507176.png
75KB, 952x1441px
>>85368272
>>85368320
>>
>>85368942
> sansa sentence little finger to death

FUCK THIS TRASH IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT IF THIS IS TRUE

fuck this LOTR fantasy shit
>>
>>85368833
No, I'm not a mod.
>>
>>85368942
It has some serious flaws but also hits the right points.

>>85369304
We kinda knew Littlefinger would die soon. I like theories he would take part in the Wall breaking but this works fine.
>>
File: 1478230616306.jpg (77KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478230616306.jpg
77KB, 563x491px
>>85368942

>Nothing but YAAAS QUEEN and FUCK MEN

Why do I still watch this fucking garbage, holy shit
>>
>>85369304
Are you dense or something?
>Lannisters leave to attack Dorne
They didn't
>He also leaves Ghost behind
Doesn't even show up
>Cersei is pregnant
Didn't happen
>Arya melds herself
Already happened

Episode 1 is all correct; 2, on the other hand, has more bullshit than fact. What kind of legitimacy does that grant this?
>>
>>85369394
this is shit THIS IS FUCKING DOGSHIT pleb fantasy shit

#1 cersei is evil so lets give her a miss carriage

#1 lets show this boring fucking bitch danny riding in to save the day on her dragons saving jonsnow from the big bad EVIL for no other reason than being EVIL white walkers

#3 lets kill the fucking person who played the game the best

#4 lets let jon just give the north up to danny just because of old evil witch cersei

#5 and dont forget let get misses perfect princess and mr perfect nobal prince to fuck on a boat just for the asshole to lose the minds online FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK THIS TRAHS

FUCK THIS TRASH CANT BELIEVE I WATCH THIS SHIT TO THIS POINT
>>
>>85369630
>Cersei miscarriage
We are uncertain if it happens. And if it happens, I don't equate it with evilness. I see WHY you could. To me, it's just another symbol of her love with her brother

>dany saving Jon Snow
Eh, we need her helping fighting the Whitewalker. It's NECESSARY

>Kill best player
Oh, come on. We KNOW Petyr will die. He will NOT survive the series

>We don't know Jon will give up the North
Though I personally he fights a bit. He's a bitch beta so far in terms of many stuff.

>We don't know if Jon and Dany will fuck those early.
I'll wait for better characterization. It could be alright.
>>
Euron is what men's rights activists online think they're like, in real life they're Theon.
>>
>>85369304
Littlefinger got fucked by Dabid and Dancuck, they don't care about his "masterplan" because GoTs is all about fan appeasement bullshit. They don't have a script to copy pasta from anymore and the original littlefinger died in writing after season 4.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.