[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she deserve to be killed for being a traitor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9425.jpg (31KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9425.jpg
31KB, 400x368px
Did she deserve to be killed for being a traitor?
>>
Traitor ? She was a jew.
>>
>>85365587
she was a german
>>
>>85364582
yes, traitors deserve death.
>>
>>85365808
German-Jew
>>
She's a traitor and part of the rebel alliance.
>>
>>85366159
hard to believe she was a jew when she was actually a prominent nazi germany film star
>>
>>85364582
I think Hans just had blood lust and found any reason to kill. He was the Jew Hunter after all.
>>
>>85364582
Yes. Betraying your nation and your face is more deserving of death than literally anything else.
>>
The punishment for treason has always been death.
>>
>>85368361
you sound so dumb dude
>>
>>85366581
TAKE HER AWAY
>>
>>85368424

You sound so smart.
>>
>>85368361
>your face deserves death!
Nice one, kiddo.
>>
>>85368361
>killed by a man who immediately afterwards betrays his nation
Ok
>>
File: DEATH OF A ZIONIST TRAITOR.png (856KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH OF A ZIONIST TRAITOR.png
856KB, 900x900px
YES.
>>
>>85365587
Jew, aryan, german. Whateves, it's all the same crap.
>>
She hurt her leg skiing. Why did he not have any sympathy
>>
>>85368642
I was just thinking that too. I figured he killed her because he felt betrayed because he obviously looked up to her and held her in high regard. I don't think it was out of any sense of patriotism.
>>
>>85368642
What he did later is irrelevant. He served his country well in that moment.
>>
>>85368875
Yeah! That dang woman who was in that place with all the dead people just happened to be the same size as her! Hans wasn't that good of a detective and just made assumptions.
>>
>>85368919
you could read it like that but i think hans killed her because he could in that moment with no repercussions. same reason he lets shoshanna live at the beginning. same reason hes so smug when hes captured aldo and the other guy even though his side lost. because he still wins in a way. he still has this power.
>>
>>85368642

He couldn't risk the plan going ahead without him being able to work his way into a bargaining position.
She would't have believed his intentions, and could possibly ruin his whole plan, so he killed her quietly and quickly.
>>
>>85368728
fun fact: those are Tarantino's hands strangling her, and i mean strangling, he wanted it to look real.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.