[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: movies that people pretend to have seen in its entirety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2001-Space-Odyssey_68.jpg (302KB, 1049x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2001-Space-Odyssey_68.jpg
302KB, 1049x1500px
ITT: movies that people pretend to have seen in its entirety without looking at their phones or blinking
>>
>>85362494
do you seriously think people can go over 3 hours without blinking? Ops is a faggot and this is a trash thread
>>
>>85362494
where do I get robotic eyes that don't need to blink?
>>
>>85362494
Phones didn't exist when this came out, you goddamn spewing newfag.
>>
I don't think I've ever gotten through 100% of 2001
wind up falling asleep when they're on the moon or whatever without fail
>>
>>85362561
>>85362622
>>85362626
the point is that this film is boring as fuck and people pretend to like it to seem sophisticated
>>85362657
thats because there are no personable characters in this movie. its very robotic which automatically makes it shit
>>
>>85362786
I still like it I just can't stay awake during that bit. Movie's actually a very good sleep aid.
You aren't using apostrophes which automatically makes your post shit, 6/10 bait for the two people that actually watched a space oddity
>>
>>85362494
I watched it the whole way through without looking at my phone and I thought that it was a great movie.
>>
>>85362786
2001 is slowpaced and is infinitely better than capeshit that can't go on 10 minutes with an action scene or an explosion. The fact that the human act so robotic was a deliberate choice, in order to show that Hal was more human than the astronauts becasue he actually feared his own death and to show that humanity has become stale and needs to evolve further and reach the Singularity
>>
>>85362494
Maybe a dozen times in 80's (albeit, not without blinking, but there wasn't much to look at on phones back in those days.)

Granted, I come from the same generation that would watch a test pattern for an hour while waiting for the Saturday morning cartoons to start.
>>
>>85363630
tfw never got to see a test pattern on tv and never will unless it's intended by the program being watched
>>
>>85362494
Are you the same guy who makes this thread every few days?
Did Kubrick fuck you in the ass without giving you a reach-around or something? I don't' get it.
>>
>>85364113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOG-kkDGaRc
>>
>>85362561
fpbp
>>
>>85362494
I've seen it, it absolutely sucks.
>>
>>85362786
Nah, you just have ADHD.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.