[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally this close to spending an indefinite period alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thebonussituation.jpg (72KB, 459x661px) Image search: [Google]
thebonussituation.jpg
72KB, 459x661px
>literally this close to spending an indefinite period alone on a shuttle with two white bitches before getting offed

First the bonus and now this. Why can't Parker have nice things?
>>
>>85362284
Right.
>>
>>85362284

Are we talking about the bonus situation, or full shares?
>>
>>85362284
>Why can't Parker have nice things
He was warned not to do anything rash. Charging an eight foot tall demon probably wasn't the best of ideas. Brave. Yet costly.
>>
he was my favorite character, shame that he had to be tough
>>
>>85362284
Can someone post that bonus chart where Parker and Brett are represented by frowny faces? That one is hilarious.
>>
>>85362284
he was a dick. instead of fixing things properly, he messed around with vital systems and tried to hide it by opening a steam line when Ripley came down to ask him why he was dicking off. that's why no bonus, jimbo. you do the work and you don't mutter "Chabuduo" and paint over it.
>>
>>85366655
He was hyper-enlightened. No other expendable character that Ridley has put into his movies has come even close. Why did the Covenant stray off their path if there was no bonus situation? Parker would have never let the plot of that movie start.
>>
>>85362544
Full shares. Obviously.
>>
>>85363867
I'm for killing that thing right goddam now!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.