[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gof/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 104

File: Sansa_Battle_of_Bastards_main.jpg (595KB, 1477x2101px) Image search: [Google]
Sansa_Battle_of_Bastards_main.jpg
595KB, 1477x2101px
On this week's episode of Game of Feminists, the show has

>A dickless man performing cunnilingus on a woman
>Prince and princess means the same in Valeryian
>A woman is LITERALLY ruling all Seven Kingdoms now with Sansa as Queen in the North
>Two lesbians have sex leaving a dickless man out
>The most evil character in this episode was a man

What were your thoughts on this episode of Game of Feminists?
>>
>>85361374
Euron was literally Victarion from the books. A reaver.
>>
>>85361374

If the series is anything like season 1 then Jon Snow will get killed by littlefinger by the end of it

But because of plot armor it won't happen

Jon snow is seriously the most retarded character on screen, so much scheming failure
>>
>>85361503

That doesn't change women ruling EVERYTHING and chastising dickless men.
>>
Was this episode in line with the old spoilers like the first?

Haven't seen them in a while.
>>
File: 72719564296812.png (230KB, 320x504px) Image search: [Google]
72719564296812.png
230KB, 320x504px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8

LEAVE THE BAD POOSEE TO ME
>>
>>85361630

Jon Snow will have to die toward the end so only females rule Westeros.

Arya almost got her wolf back.
>>
>Nymeria didn't go with Arya
;_;

Nice to see they remember nym exists though.
>>
When did Euron acquire cloaking devices and photon torpedoes?
>>
>>85361374
D&D have made the protagonists so unlikeable to anyone who's not a total SJW feminist psychopath that I'm finding myself rooting for Euron and the Lannisters. Fuck.
>>
>>85361764
Yeah how the fuck do that many massive ships move so quietly that people only notice them 10 feet away????
>>
>>85361709

Yep, everything in the spoilers were true.

Literally everything.

Nothing is wrong yet.

Oh and someone is literally stabbed in the dick.
>>
NO COMPLAINERS EDITION ADMIT WHEN HBO FUCKING BUCKS UP
>>
File: Pirates of the Caribbean 9.png (1MB, 1723x771px) Image search: [Google]
Pirates of the Caribbean 9.png
1MB, 1723x771px
Post yfw
>>
>>85361759
I THOUGHT SHE SAID THAT WOLF WAS A DIFFERENT DIRE WOLF, NOT NYNMERIA?
>>
I am claiming this thread for based Euron.

Time to pay the iron price
>>
File: GREYJOY.png (161KB, 471x622px) Image search: [Google]
GREYJOY.png
161KB, 471x622px
NEVAR FORGETTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Is Euron somehow a time traveler?

He sails to KL to marry Cersei, gets BTFO, promises a gift (by now we can assume its the sneks).
Later at Dragonstone Dany decides that Sneks and Yara sail to Dorne to pick up their army.
Euron magically hides his fleet again to sail pass Dragonstone and to ambush Yaras fleet and ATTACK THE VERY SHIP Yara and sneks are on. Neither the location of the fleet or its purpose or passengers is a fact Euron has ANY WAY OF KNOWNING.

Is there literally no one checking a least bit of continuity or plausibility?

the fucks going on with that script
>>
File: episode grade scene by scene.jpg (191KB, 1386x600px) Image search: [Google]
episode grade scene by scene.jpg
191KB, 1386x600px
can someone update this with this episodes scenes? make a new template
>>
QUEEN IN THE NORTH
>>
That was a good episode till the sea battle...

I really don't think that it made much sense... I could be wrong but I really doubt that ships of that era had that many ballistais on them...
>>
>>85361908
rooting for the white walkers personally
>>
>>85361374
>Prince and princess means the same in Valeryian
I won't argue with the rest but this has been a point in the books for over a decade now given how slow GRRM writes.
>>
File: euron-gets-the-bad-poosay.jpg (46KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
euron-gets-the-bad-poosay.jpg
46KB, 441x484px
euron is literally /ourguy/
>>
Leaks were right, conspiracyfag go an hero

>The Episode opens at Dragonstone, big storm brewing lots of rain. Cuts to the Stannis' old war room. We see Dany, Tyrion, Varys, Olenna, Theon, Elleria, Grey Worm, Missandei and Yara. They are discussing the best strategy in winning Kings Landing and the seven kingdoms. Olenna, Elleria and Yara insist on hitting Kings Landing with full force taking it in a day at most. Tyrion and Varys believe it better to win the loyalty of the Lords since Cersei has so many enemies anyways and they dont want her to be known as "The Queen of Ashes". Dany eventually favors Tyrions approach after a convincing speech which recommends the greyjoy fleet goes back to Dorne with the the Sands and to hit Kings Landing with the fleet once an army supplied by Olennas men to take Casterly Rock. The idea here is to not just pillage with massive hordes of unsullied and dothraki because the populace at whole will not welcome Dany as their new ruler so at first they must win the old fashioned way and not allow Dothraki to pillage and rape because it will make her look like another crazy Targaryan.

>Dany turns her attention to Varys though, presses him about where his loyalties lie. She brings up about how him and his allies before traded her off to the Dothraki like a pawn. He goes on about how Robert wasn't a good king because he mostly didnt care and didnt want it. He wants a ruler who cares for the people who live in it and not for power and glory. Thats where is true loyalties lie and she can have him executed by Grey Worm or devoured by her Dragons but he wont pledge full loyalty because his loyalty is the streets (Varys gangsta as fuck apparently).

>Everyone leaves except for Olenna who gives Dany an "old womans advice". Says Tyrion is a clever man but she has outlasted all the clever men because she doesnt listen to them. Calls most people sheep but says Dany isnt a sheep but a dragon. "So be a Dragon."
>>
>THE NOUN IS GENDER-NEUTRAL
>I SURVIVE BY IGNORING CLEVER MEN
>I AM A STRONK INDEPENDYNT WAIMIN GIRL
>COME PROTEC WOMYN, WEAK MAN THEON
>ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS

anyone else checking out /pol/ tonight? I'm done with this bullshit.
>>
>>85361374

I'm all for it if the women are cute!
>>
File: bessie.jpg (35KB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
bessie.jpg
35KB, 842x474px
name 1 piece of interesting/good dialogue in this 60 minute episode on par with this 2 minute scene GO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sAk5cHp0-M [Embed] d
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAA.png (741KB, 1120x615px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAA.png
741KB, 1120x615px
BRAVO DABID AND GOLIATH
>>
>ignore the clever men
>>
>>85361908
You're a virgin, right?
>>
>>85361908
this, Gary Sue Snow and Dany Snow are unbearable
>>
>>85362023
youre like that fucking black guy complaining

WATCH AND ENJOY, YA KEK
>>
>>85362009
BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER DIREWOLVES WITH WOLFPACKS RUNNING AROUND THE RIVERLANDS

OF COURSE IT WAS A DIFFERENT WOLF
>>
I AM LITERALLY WAITING FOR THE REACTION VIDS.

THAT SJW BAR IS GONNA EXPLODE

LMAO
>>
>>85362023
>I really doubt that ships of that era had that many ballistais on them
its fantasy you numbskull
>>
>>85362015
he used magic

the dude is a fucking dark wizard in the books with magical artifacts and literally raping priests / warlocks / etc
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>85362023
>ships of that era
>made up magical fantasy show
>>
File: 1467320683156.jpg (116KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467320683156.jpg
116KB, 472x624px
>>85362014
That's not Euron's banner
>>
>>85361714
>>85361997
>>85362044
>>85362067
Based
>>
>>85361374
That was fucking dreadful
>>
Which one is this one
>>
>>85362045
>Dany is then told (I think Missendai, cant remember desu) that Melisandre has arrived. They all go and meet her. Her and Dany speak in Dothraki mostly about the Red Priests in the east when Dany was fucking shit up. Melisandre tells her about the White Walkers although doesnt mention them specifically just says a big evil is coming. Melisandre eludes to the fact Dany could be the Prince that was Promised. Dany noting she is not a prince but a queen, Messendai mentions that in the original language the term is genderless and can mean either other. Melisandre says Prophecies are dangerous things. She also insists that Dany meet Jon Snow and have him tell her the things he has been through and seen. Tyrion stunned with the news that Jon is now king of the north and insists Dany meets with him as well and vouches for his character, saying he would make a great ally. Dany agrees tells Tyrion to send a raven to winterfell and tell Jon to come to Dragonstone and "Bend the knee."

>We cut to a scene with Greyworm and Missandei who gets upset because Greyworm is going to war. This is all lovey dovey scene and where the nudity is. Nothing much to reveal here aside from them confessing their feelings, her seeing his ahem...lack of parts, and then he eats her out. Moving on.
>>
File: C37aB-qWQAACMj5.jpg (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
C37aB-qWQAACMj5.jpg
15KB, 300x250px
>>85361997
>>
File: gEpv30xb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gEpv30xb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH REEK
>>
>>85361764
dragons armed with disruptor weaponry needs to happen. the lord of light was an extraterrestrial entity all along

Star Trek/GoT crossover when?
>>
>>85362120
Bad pussy.
>>
File: mzgw5sw70vd0xloioiiz.jpg (20KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
mzgw5sw70vd0xloioiiz.jpg
20KB, 620x470px
What was the point of the Nymeria scene, was it to prove that Nymeria doesn't recognise Arya anymore because she has truly become no one even though we just spent a season establishing that not being the case and in the previous scene had her conversing with an old friend or was Arya actually right in pointing out that it is a different random Direwolf other than Nymeria prancing around in Westeros and D&D were just teasing the book readers again.

What's more embarrassing is that they used CGI to make it look more like the big husky next to CGI wolves. No excuse.
>>
>>85361908
Also Euron does survive this season and it's obvious Theon will kill him rescuing his sister. Euron is the one male character who will die uncucked
>>
File: King Euron.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
King Euron.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
is it safe to say that Euron is the only strong male character?
He isnt a dickless faggot and isnt getting cucked by his sister
>>
>>85361908
Cersei's speech to the Reach lords didn't have a single fucking fabrication in it. She embellished a tad, but it's all fucking true.
>>
File: 1500768598311.gif (2MB, 450x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500768598311.gif
2MB, 450x386px
CRINGE episode.
>>
File: Doran.jpg (601KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
Doran.jpg
601KB, 980x720px
>tfw died for this
>>
>>85362015
In the book he has enslaved warlocks and it is implied he can control the weather for super speed.
>>
>>85362111
oh shit thanks
>>
File: 1467220557204.png (851KB, 1524x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1467220557204.png
851KB, 1524x1067px
soon
>>
>>85362120
she needs the short hair back
>>
>>85362129
>Next scene is Winterfell, young men and boys training shooting arrows at targets. Sansa reads the letter sent by Tyrion and says its most likeyl a trap to Jon. Jon says read the last quote. "Dwarfs are bastards in the eyes of their fathers." Because of this Jon knows Tyrion is legit but still decides not safe to leave Winterfell.
Cersei at Kings Landing brings the loyal lords to the iron throne room and tells them of Dany's army and Dothraki and Unsullied and says they need to pledge allegience to her or lose there wives and childrens to rape and pillaging. They seem to agree but hesitantly. Sams father is the main guy here and he notes how people who don't agree or side with her end up deaded.
As they leave Jaime follows Sams dad and asks him if hed be his top general in the war to come. He eventually agrees. Jaime offers him a high position or a throne or something in exchange for his military expertise, cant remember the specifics on that.

>We cut to Oldtown back with Sam. He is in Jorah's cell with his Master Maester as they analyze his condition. Sams Maester says hes too far gone, has about 10 years to live but about 6 months before he goes batshit. Out of respect of his knighthood he is allowed one more night to stay but then he will be sent to that old Targaryan city where all the greystone crazies chill. Next scene is Sam and Measter at the library and Sam tries to convince Maester of attempting to cure Mormont, citing an old Maester who managed to cure two people before. Maester says yeah that guy died of greyscale and the procedure is extremely dangerous hence why its banned.
>>
File: QYBURN.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
QYBURN.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>EURON IS LE BASED LE OUR GUY

fuck off reddit
>>
>>85362153
Arya has Jon and Sansa.
Nymeria is alone. Dick and Dickless forgot about Ghost.
>>
>>85362153
It was recognising they aren't bound to each other. Nym is her own independent wolf don't need no human.
>>
File: 1497922920813.jpg (26KB, 567x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497922920813.jpg
26KB, 567x450px
>>85361997
>>
>>85362067
>left
Faggy final fantasy villain
>right
Fearsome pyrate
>>
>>85362107

>yfw Euron is Bren Stark going from the future to fix everything
>>
>>85362067
If its a book then how do you even know what he looks like? He looks different to everyone.
>>
>>85362129
Did this anon leak synopses of the rest of the season too?
>>
the dialogue is such gutter level modernized exposition trash i can't believe it, is this the parody version? when does the real season air?
>>
episode 1: 6/10
episode 2: 4/10

this season fucking sucks
>>
File: 1466798275768.gif (524KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466798275768.gif
524KB, 320x240px
>>85361997
>>
>>85361374

>a dickless man performing cunnalingus

I fucking can't stop laughing. It'sjust too much
>>
Who /BwB/ here?
>>
>>85362210
we /thehobbit/ now
>>
Euron is such a trash character, the fact that we like him tells you how shit the rest of the characters are now
>>
>>85362218
>At Winterfell Jon gets yet ANOTHER Raven, this is the one from Sam saying Dragonstone is confirmed a mine for Dragonglass. Now Jon is more or less like I got to go now otherwise we gonna die. So Jon has another meeting with all the Northern Houses and gives them the update. The Northerners clearly arent very happy with this news, even Lyanna disagrees and Sansa as per usual butts in saying its stupid.

>Jon says its gonna be okay and its a risk worth taking and he is going to leave Sansa in control of Winterfell until his return. This throws her off and cuts to a shot of Littlefinger with that "Ouuuuu im gonna plot and scheme now kus im shifty" face.

>This then cuts to the scene that was leaked earlier where Jon is in the basement chamber thing looking at the statue of his father. Littlefinger comes down and does his thing. Says he liked Ned and it was too bad what happened to him. Jon says he isnt suppose to be down here, Littlefinger claims ignorance apologizes and says he just wanted to chat since the two of them havent had that oppurtunity yet. Jon dismisses this wants no business in it. Littlefinger suggest a "Thank you" should be in order for saving him at the Battle of The Bastards. At this point Jons back is to Littlefinger. Littlefinger starts reminiscing about his love for Kat, and although he was bitter with Ned and her getting married he understood. But now he also loves Sansa like he loved Kat. He barely finishes that sentence until Jon grabs him by the throat and throws him against the wall. Tells him if he touches Sansa he will kill him. End of story end of scene.

>The order of scenes here might be wrong because they are pretty quick and happen all over.
>>
>>85362153
if you watched he commentary after the episode they tell you.
>>
If I was Jon Snow, I wouldn't casually choke the most dangerous schemer in Westeros.
>>
how did sansa actually get some brains and remember robert's rebellion
>>
>>85362153
The wolves are literally metaphors for the starks. The scene was about how she's no longer a true stark because the wolf abandoned her.
>>
Why did Arya say that wasn't her? Because it was. And it's not that she didn't recognize Arya because otherwise she would have eaten her.
>>
File: Can't Argue.jpg (30KB, 324x288px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Argue.jpg
30KB, 324x288px
Missandei tits were the best part of the episode

It is known.
>>
>>85361931
can you/someone else link a screencap/archive to spoilers, I don't frequent generals when a season isn't airing
>>
File: Euron_fleet.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Euron_fleet.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
Can someone do the books/show edit with this Euron and the Euron screaming as he rides his prow? Grapple hook? on to the ship
>>
>>85362256
>Faggy final fantasy villain
>Not wanting a faggy yet cruel final fantasy villain
Are you gay?
>>
File: er.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>85361997
>>
>>85362067
To be fair, the show is just lacking the eye patch.

I like him more with short hair.
>>
>>85362228
>bawww the girls didnt get to beat up mean in armor with their whips and daggers
>>
>>85362044

>greatest achievements are killing elderly men and girls
>needs plot power to sneak attack the fastest ships in the world with his fleet of ironclads with catapults and incendiary boulders
>dresses like hes from the 80s
>>
>>85362120
That mother is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm in love.
>>
EURON "FORGET THE KIKES, GET THE DYKES " BIG DICK GREYJOY
>>
>>85362292
^^^^^^
>>
File: Map_Westeros_Political.gif (158KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Map_Westeros_Political.gif
158KB, 800x1600px
As far as travelling goes, isn't Dragon Stone just north of KL? And Euron was in KL and Cersei assumed that Danny was at Dragonstone. So it's not impossible for them both to be in the same area of sea, right?
>>
this week on the 4chan thread of "support the opposite of what normies want because its edgy"

Seriously i'm not saying I like everything they've done with got but most of it is still great, I too cringe at the dany stuff but most people that post here seem to just go against the norm because they think it's cool.
>>
>>85362228
t. nu male
>>
File: 1379196974632.gif (2MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1379196974632.gif
2MB, 217x217px
>theon just jumps overboard
I cant breathe
>>
>>85361374
But Euron is de jure and de facto King of the Iron Isles.
>>
>>85362281
o/
>>
>>85361374
I know Euron will die soon for being a misogynist patriarchal shitlord soon. But he just straight up butchered 3 of 5 of the gurlpower characters and is likely an episode away from raping the 2 other two.
>>
>>85362297
>If I remember correctly the next scene is Sam sneaking into Mormonts cell at night and is there to attempt to cure Mormonts Greyscale. This is the best scene of the episode for sure. Really graphic and tense since Jorah has to be completely quiet while Sam literally cuts chunks of his skin off with a scapel. Lots of white puss and graphic imagery. Sam takes a scapel/needle thing and right when he is about to plunge it into Mormonts chest we cut to an image of a fork piercing a pie filled with a white paste of some sort, meant to look like the puss that came from mormonts wounds and this guy just full on scoops a mouthful. Yummy.
Theres a scene with Arya at the Inn. She sees that Pie guy or whatever. He offers her pie. She takes a bite mentions how good it is. He goes on about how to brown the crusts before cooking the whole thing or somehting like that and thats why its so good but no one cooks em like that because it takes too long. Arya says she didnt do that when she cooked them. He's confused but its an obvious nod to when she cooked the Freys and fed them to Walder. She is informed of Jon becoming the king of the north and decides to change her mind and head north. On her way there shes camping for the day in the woods and she notices her horse getting very nervous and upset. Next thing she knows shes surrounded by a pack of wolves. Then dun dun dunnn her Direwolf (if anyone can remember her name would appreciate) shows up, and she is...MASSIVE. Deffinitely the biggest direwolf hands down. Makes Ghost look like a little bitch. They have a moment and Arya tries to convince it to come with her to Winterfell, assuming it understands. The direwolf recognizes her but theres this kind of moment like we both are not the same people we use to be. Her direwolf leaves with the pack and Arya says something along the lines of "Thats not you anymore."
>>
>>85362117

A dude was literally stabbed in the dick.
>>
Anyone kind of hoping that Jorah dies or isn't successfully treated?

This show is really stretching the bounds of what can actually be recovered from. Like, I can accept magic healing people, but,

I cannot accept Arya recovering from stab wounds and presumably sepsis by just sleeping it off, nor an untrained Samwell getting a difficult and dangerous procedure right on his first go
>>
File: 1497970996455.jpg (76KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
1497970996455.jpg
76KB, 583x777px
>>85362187
literally what was the point of doran in the show? It feels like they introduced him to be a major character but for whatever reason they had to have the women take over to fill a quota
>>
>>85362302
link?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 340x148px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 340x148px
>we will never see the cool version of Arya reuniting with Nymeria cause D&D cute Arya's warging powers and GRRM's going to die of heart disease before TWOW ever releases
>>
>>85362153
that was just some random dire wolf.
the scene was to remind us that her dire wolf is still at large in the north.
the scene was gay though cause since the wolf didn't know her, it should've killed her instantly.
>>
>>85362267
No. They conveniently left those out until after the episode airs. ;^)
>>
Imagine how it must've felt to have your show's plot leak out and be universally panned.
>>
>>85361374
>m-muh cherry-picked agenda
>>
When the FUCK is Preston going to upload a video on this episode?
>>
File: deadbadboosey.jpg (37KB, 393x588px) Image search: [Google]
deadbadboosey.jpg
37KB, 393x588px
>>
>>85362152
>Bad pussy.

Why is it her nickname ?
>>
>>85362080
Nah, happily married.
>>85362178
That's when it kinda dawned on me. She's loterally bringing like 100,000 genocidal mongrel savages to Westeros.
>>
>>85362315
People who say the nudity was the best part of the episode are as bad as the people who think an episode is only good if it has an epic action scene
>>
>>85362362

I guess Theon just didn't have the balls.
>>
are you fucking bunch of warts serious you really think it sucked?
>>
>>85362308
This is a nice take on the scene, never thought of it from that point.

Also, where is best wolf Ghost?
>>
Yeah like seriously, Ollena basically says

>I SURVIVE BY IGNORING THE SMART ADVICE FROM CLEVER MEN
>YOU ARE A DRAGON
>room has is filled with cripples and dickless men
>lesbian sex while the guy is getting cucked
>a guy with no dick does cunninglus on a girl

I don't believe in agendas, but when you put all these things together you have to suspect something is going on.

Euron fucking saved the show in the last 10 minutes, and they just HAD TO SHOW MEN GETTING READY TO RAPE DIDN'T THEY.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>85362357
Normalfags are retarded

more at 11
>>
>>85362172
>begs cercei
>>
Post yfw sand sneks weapons are all poison like Oberyn's and /ourguy/ is done away with next episode
>>
>>85362267
No. He says he gets the episodes only a week ahead of time

>>85362378
>The final scene is the big boat battle between the greyjoys. Pretty epic pretty good. Two sandsnakes are killed by Euron, one strangled and hung from the front of the boat, the other has two swords shoved into her and shes propped up. Elleria gets captured along with I think is Tyene Sand. Eurons fleet wins and Theon is put in a fight or flight situation. Euron has Yara by the throat, eggs Theon to come save her. He pussies out and dives into the water. Leaving her behind. Sad.
>Last scene is Theon floating in the water looking on at the fleet in flames as Eurons ship sails away in the distance.
>>
File: 1500862195668.png (119KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1500862195668.png
119KB, 472x624px
>Our last hope in this Feminist riddled series is a moustache twirling bad guy.
>tfw I already know that he's going to get eaten up by a dragon as Daenerys "YAAS QUEEN" Targaryen snaps her fingers

How did it come to this?
>>
>>85362315
>tfw no monkey slave translator
>>
File: 1500861032315.png (96KB, 952x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1500861032315.png
96KB, 952x1441px
>>85362267
>>
>gender neutral
>the feminist dream: a man without dick and balls
>yaaaas queeen slaaaaay
>dykes scenes
>all the leaders are women

if you're fed up with this bullshit, I recommend checking out /pol/ and take what we call "the red pill". be warned tho, once you've taken it there is no going back...
>>
>>85362172
No.
There's also the Night King.
He plans on killing all of the shitty characters.
>>
File: Qyburn HD.jpg (23KB, 445x571px) Image search: [Google]
Qyburn HD.jpg
23KB, 445x571px
>>85362338
>tripfag
beddit confirmed
>>
File: EURON KING.gif (599KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
EURON KING.gif
599KB, 441x484px
REMOVE SAND SNEKS
>>
File: 1461825406597.png (157KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1461825406597.png
157KB, 472x624px
>>85362357
it was all CRINGE bar the end Euron scene therefore

>OMG NOT A CRINGE SCENE BEST THING EVER YASSSSSS!
>>
File: 1448323013477.gif (2MB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
1448323013477.gif
2MB, 200x172px
>>85362362
I know that feel, brother.
>>
>>85362315
that scene was beyond cringe, i couldn't even enjoy the tits
>>
Why is theon such a cuck? Why didn't they know Euron was coming? Don't they have scouts n shit with years of experience on the sea? how did they get wrecked so quickly?

Don't the dorn women coat their weapons in poison?
>>
File: game-of-thrones-nymeria.jpg (50KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-nymeria.jpg
50KB, 900x600px
Tyene Sand is going to make a good salt wife.
>>
Do you think Euron´s book is going to be as based as the one in the show?? In the books he only cucks his brother and Yara in the kingsmoot
>>
>>85362120
They will be ripped apart by the mountain, watch.
>>
>>85362383
Sam's gonna be a fucking wizard son.
>>
>>85362429
>I don't believe in agendas, but when you put all these things together you have to suspect something is going on.

Of course there are agendas. Everything has agendas. They don't put scripts together haphazardly. Every single aspect of a scene is planned out and thought about how this will carry to an audience.
>>
>>85362456
with each season the progression of events become clearer, eventually we'll learn exactly what things were put into the wrong episodes
>>
>>85361908
If Cersei, Jamie, Euron and Randyll don't win.

I want the White walkers to.
>>
>>85362023
I was just happy to see the bad pussy squad rekt by one guy.
>>
>>85361374
>>85361374
>Sand snakes and yara are about to be in the scene where the shield islands women serve euron naked
Nice.

Also, were the unsullied with Theon and Yara? It wasn't clear to me but they had a reason to go sailing off.
>>
>>85362361
t. showfag
>>
Why the fuck was Melly at Dragonstone? What could she possibly be doing there?
>>
so what did everyone think of grey worm's ass
>>
>>85362412
That's not Bad Pussy. She was taken prisoner.
>>
>>85362048
>noun is gender neutral
Literally planned in the books.

>men being weak
Wah feminist agenda
>men killing and being strong
Wah feminist agenda
>>
File: season7.jpg (159KB, 846x1280px) Image search: [Google]
season7.jpg
159KB, 846x1280px
>>85362316
EVERYTHING
>>
>>85361374
>Euron
>Evil

He killed kinslayers and captured a traitor and a kinslayer
>>
>>85362532
They're ALL bad pussy.
>>
>>85361374
Euron was based af though.
>>
>>85362499

Euron has villain plot armor because D&D ran out of threatening villains to put on Team Bitchqueen
>>
File: 24sd.jpg (64KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
24sd.jpg
64KB, 940x545px
this is turning into this dog shit

> where the fuck are the hardcore rapes
>>
File: guinness-brilliant.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
guinness-brilliant.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>85361997
>Everyone hates our shit characters, Dave!
>No problemo, Dan. We'll have the more important shit character kill of the other shit characters! Then people will forget how boring and one-dimensional he is!
>Couldn't we just make interesting and deep characters, Dave?
>Don't be silly, Dan, our audience isn't smart enough to care!
>Oh shit, Dave, you're right!
>>
>>85362357

>u only hate thing cuz it's popular :^)

oh thanks I thought it was just really bad
>>
>>85362319
Anyone got a cap of him standing on the prow then?
>>
>>85362302
Is there a link to the after-episode commentary cause I'd legit like to know this
>>
File: 1498576165066.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498576165066.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>85362315
I

NEED

TO

BREED

A

MULATTO

QT
>>
File: 1500862286093.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500862286093.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>
>>85362527
OH MY GOD IT'S TRUE A NU MALE RIGHT HERE
>>
>>85362281

Literally the only plot line going that I want to watch
>>
>>85362338
>I'm so used to reddit that I need to have a tripcode because I need validation

+1
>>
Dany will give Jon one dragon to use against the Others while she goes and gets the other two killed.

Screencap this post.
>>
>>85362187
LOLOL. Grand dornish conspiracy fags flushed!
>>
File: Bal_BBC1.jpg (39KB, 423x474px) Image search: [Google]
Bal_BBC1.jpg
39KB, 423x474px
>>85362210
I said this before twice or thrice. GET BALLISTA'D YOU FUCKING SALAMANDERS
>>
>>85362471
>bar the end Euron scene

still CRINGE
>>
So Cersei just blew up a Sept and burned people to death for going against her, and now she's asking people to follow her instead of the daughter of a man who also burned people to death?

And people are actually falling for this?
>>
>>85361908
Daenerys's actor is actually good this season though. She was so cringe last season
>>
the absolute state of hot pie
>>
>>85362015
Stay sandblasted gashfag
>>
>>85362357
>EDGY

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>85362562
I'm sure it has nothing to do with how he's the scariest fuck in the books right now.

When is he going to get the horn anyway?
>>
File: season 7 spoilers leddit.png (3MB, 1409x5674px) Image search: [Google]
season 7 spoilers leddit.png
3MB, 1409x5674px
>>85362456
the ordering of this is fucked
>>
>>85362558
No, Bad Pussy exclusively refers to the double dagger wielding Snek of nice tits. The others are just generic Sneks.
>>
File: 1465405811182.jpg (1MB, 2448x2013px) Image search: [Google]
1465405811182.jpg
1MB, 2448x2013px
>>85362502
oh if only you knew
>>
>>85362499
In the books the winner in a battle of ships is the one who´s faster. I think they surprised them in an ambush thanks to the geography of the place.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (286KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
286KB, 2560x1440px
I love this man
>>
>>85361630
Jon doesn't trust Little Finger whatsoever, unlike his father who put his faith and trust into him.
>>
>missandei and grey worm scene
instant fast forward
>>
File: (((YOU))).png (262KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
(((YOU))).png
262KB, 426x486px
>The cure to greyscale is slicing it off
>>
File: stand_1215184321.jpg (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
stand_1215184321.jpg
69KB, 600x400px
>>85361997
STAKE THE SNAKE
>>
File: 1498719879669.gif (2MB, 247x183px) Image search: [Google]
1498719879669.gif
2MB, 247x183px
theon is such a FAGGOT holy SHIT
>>
>>85362621
derrrr le trump enemy at duh gates xDDDD
see cersei is like le drumpf xDDD
>>
File: 1500576950835.jpg (51KB, 740x737px) Image search: [Google]
1500576950835.jpg
51KB, 740x737px
>>85362564
>euron will literally not rape bad poossey
>>
>>85362543

>Everyone is headed to the North to fight the white walkers except Cersei

She's going to win the game of thrones.
>>
>>85362356
Yes, the georgraphy has been pretty fucked up for a while but that ambush was one of the things that made sense
>>
>>85362153
Nymeria refuses to go with her as she is no longer bound to her, Nym is bound to her pack in the riverlands
>>
>>85362315
Missandei confirmed for number 1 /got/fu
>>
>>85361664
Well a woman isn't ruling the iron islands, Euron is. However, you are correct that it is pushing feminism hard. Euron is now the best character.
>>
LOADED READY TO SHOT BALISTA WAS JUST SITTING IN THERE FOR LIKE 30 YEARS WHAT
>>
File: lion.png (152KB, 212x256px) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
152KB, 212x256px
>>85362228
Fuck off Tumblr.
>>
>>85362654
was good as thomas more in wolf hall
>>
>>85362665
>watching on tv
>couldn't fast forward
Fuck sake
>>
>>85362680
>surviving makes you a faggot
>>
>>85362565
The legacy of the sand snakes will be the characters that die to show how much of a badass euron is.
lmao
>>
>>85362429
Yeah, that's the point.
>have agenda about honorable strong men in first season to build audience expectations
>kills them

>has agenda about honorable strong women
>kills them
>>
>>85362067
Euron is more like Victarion this episode, which makes sense because they just merged their characters. It doesn't come off that well but he was definitely channeling Victarion when he slaughtered the sand snakes.
>>
>>85362635

Anyone would be scary if they could sneak attack perfectly at night with the equivalent of battleships and aircraft carriers.
>>
File: Victarion_Greyjoy.jpg (40KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
Victarion_Greyjoy.jpg
40KB, 300x462px
>>85362067

They literally combined Euron and victarion into once character
>>
>>85362362
What did Yara "My brother is dead" Greyjoy expect? She left him so it's only fair he returns the favour
>>
>>85362404

>everything happens to line up entirely gynocentric with males humiliated

Huh
>>
>minus the order, the leaks/spoilers are 100% true

So there is LITERALLY no reason to put ourselves through the shitshow that this series has become, right? RIGHT?!?
>>
>>85362710
He moved it down there for his nifty tech demo, dum-dum
>>
>>85362575
>>85362389
Isn't only $15 a month with prime to get HBO niggers
>>
The intro to Euron's fleet was pretty well done desu
>>
>>85362502
Book Euron is an anime villain with magic armor and ready to summon Deep Ones and krakens for his army.
>>
>>85362630
hot pie is even fatter than before
>hot pie dead of infarction at age 22
>>
>>85362357
I'm really not nearly as critical and butthurt as most /tv/ posters but they really did go overboard with it in this episode. I mean, do we really need this fucking 5 minute scene of dickless slaveboy eating pussy? Then they just had to set up the whole, "LE EVUL LANNISTERS ARE XENOPHOBES TOO".
>>
>>85362389

no link. Right after the episode ended they did the making of commentary for 4 minutes.

They said in season one how Arya told Ned being a princess in gowns is "not me". The she chases the direwolf away to save is life. The fact the direwolf leaves her to follow its own path (like she does) makes he comment at the end of the scene "thats not you".
>>
>>85361374
>/gof/
>>
>>85362187
"None are more accursed than the kinslayer"
>>
File: 04-The-North-Remembers-.jpg (68KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
04-The-North-Remembers-.jpg
68KB, 700x547px
I haven't watched the new episode yet, is it worse or better than the first one?
>>
>>85362319
>>
wait so greyworm can't even enjoy sex?
>>
File: wakey.jpg (18KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
wakey.jpg
18KB, 607x342px
>>85361997
>>
post more double daggers, she looked extra qt
>>
Olenna's dialogue was 80% copied from previous lines. D&D really are the worst hacks.
>>
>euron gets cut up by people known for using poison
>will be perfectly fine

lol
>>
>>85361374
and not a single fucking person dies until 52minutes in, ugh
>>
>tfw Aegon Targaryen never

He would be LITERALLY the Hero Westeros needs and would save it from White Walkers and insane feminist queens.

But I guees GoT can't handle another plot tweest at this point.
>>
>remember Nymeria and where she got left on season 1
do you think theres a chance Arya finds Jeoffrey's river sword too?
>>
>I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

STANNISFAGS BTFO
>>
File: vic.jpg (86KB, 496x720px) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
86KB, 496x720px
>>85362748
>tfw no Victarion
>>
File: Captura.jpg (31KB, 505x573px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
31KB, 505x573px
>>85362543
>viserion is killed and raised as the Night king's mount.
>>
>>85362795
He can enjoy giving pleasure to a woman
>>
>>85362790
better once you skip past everything that happened on dragonstone
>>
>>85362015
Perhaps he knew because Varys is actually playing both sides and feeding information to the enemy. You left out the most ridiculous Euron time manipulation though, in which he builds the largest armada ever in like a week.
>>
File: grey-worm.png (327KB, 515x287px) Image search: [Google]
grey-worm.png
327KB, 515x287px
that shit was one of the most emasculating scenes i ever saw that shit was like 2 lesbians fucking
>>
>>85362442
Dabid and the other will conveniently forget about that
>>
>>85362813
euron has magic
magic > poison

melisandre literally drank poison and was just fine
>>
>>85362779
I agree with you, but wtf is the lannister part you're talking about? Isn't that just typical nationalism
>>
File: bEhJsw6.png (753KB, 783x960px) Image search: [Google]
bEhJsw6.png
753KB, 783x960px
When is Arya going to run into Melisandre again?
>>
>>85362758
>>85362362
One of them has to go back to Dragon Stone to report.
>>
>>85362336
Rooseman got confused with Mannis by normies all the time.

If they put an eye patch on Euron aka "ournewboi" normies would confuse him for Beric Dondarrion
>>
>>85362756
Which is fucking odd because it's Victarion who went to Danerys and all that other shit in the book
>>
File: greyjoy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
greyjoy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
WTF I'm a Nu squid now.
>>
>>85362763
What am I fucking made of money?
>>85362782
Thanks friendo
>>
This honestly was the worst episode yet.

Even the sea battle was lame and predictable.

There's just no more spice or surprise anymore. Fuck even S6 was more fun
>>
what do you N-words think will happen to /ourguy/ Euron?
>>
>>85362782
I was watching on HBO East and it went straight to The Rock's new show. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: 1500850616139.jpg (104KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1500850616139.jpg
104KB, 1024x764px
>>85362834
>>
>>85362542
>wah feminist agenda

>WAH PEOPLE NOT LIKING THINGS I LIKE
>>
>>85362859
She was a child and now she's a woman.
>>
File: 1327727586674.jpg (10KB, 279x291px) Image search: [Google]
1327727586674.jpg
10KB, 279x291px
Why the FUCK did we get 5 minutes straight of sex from a dude with no dick but the lesbian scene was interrupted before it even happened
>>
>>85362843
>You left out the most ridiculous Euron time manipulation though, in which he builds the largest armada ever in like a week.

From an island with no natural resources to speak of
>>
>>85362387

He was one of the wisest monarchs in the show and would have dwarved Daenarys in wisdom, so he was killed off and replaced with a bunch of dumb sluts.
>>
>>85362756
i aint fussin

great ep
>>
File: feel.png (18KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
18KB, 400x479px
>>85362838
and really isn't that the greatest feeling of all
>>
File: 1480753051382.jpg (13KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480753051382.jpg
13KB, 450x450px
>>85361997
>>
>>85362319
with patch
>>
>>85362443
Congrats on typing up the episode right after it aired and posting it as if it was leaked days ago.
There may even be people here retarded enough to believe you.
>>
>it's another sansa can't keep her stupid mouth shut episode
>>
>>85362067
fuck OFF cunt
>>
>>85362838
MIght as well raise his wife's chilldren :^)
>>
>>85362886
He will be king with cersei at his side
>>
>>85362779
Better than a 10 minute scene of dany walking up steps any day.
>>
>>85362661

Setting yourself against littlefinger is even worse than just trusting him, and it's even worse if you let your sister stay with him while he isn't there
>>
>>85362818
Well, there is an Aegon in the show, coming to Dragonstone to meet his Dragon
>>
>>85362792
Beautiful
>>
>>85362630
>>85362776

He gets to eat all the left overs and his mistakes as he learns his craft. Poor kid will probably eat himself into the grave like pizza the hut. He'd give Sam heavy competition for who can remain the most fat in Westeros.
>>
>>85362748
this merging of characters is the worst meme of all time
>>
File: solid_my_nigga.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
solid_my_nigga.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>85362679
>>
>>85362910

That island had alien technology buried underneath.
>>
>>85362885
50 minutes of people talking about pointless shit that didn't advance the story
5 minutes of arya vigorously eating meat pie
5 minutes of flaming boats
>>
File: 4sfg4 - Copy.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4sfg4 - Copy.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>85362654
i still dont know why this show doesnt have a Illuminati yet fuck the royal bloods
>>
TORRENT WHERE
>>
File: oh, France.png (6KB, 600x103px) Image search: [Google]
oh, France.png
6KB, 600x103px
>>85362733
Hello, France.
>>
>>85362942
THIS GUY NAILS IT
>>
>>85362858
Yeah and typical nationalism is seen as "xenophobic" by these faggots
>>
>>85362017
fuck off, Dragonstone landing was a terrific scene
>>
soo who was hanging from the ship at the end? Was it Yara, or just some random guy?
>>
>>85362898
Nah, that episode was shit, but idiots can't have it both ways. It's gonna be the same shit with the other side complaining about misogyny.
>>
except Euron stuff, this is the worst episode yet
>>
LOL was that neutral gender shit ever anywhere in the books or just made up to shoe-horn in feminist girl power shit? this show has gone off the rails since i started deviating from the source material. the people who run this show are idiots.
>>
File: Euron_Greyjoy_Flag.png (101KB, 1625x846px) Image search: [Google]
Euron_Greyjoy_Flag.png
101KB, 1625x846px
>>85362873
>>
>>85362336
A pirate with an eye patch would be too on the nose
>>
>>85362914

It's just strange, one's an idiot and the other is incredibly cunning.
>>
>>85363000
They were the dead sneks
>>
>>85362957

He doesn't think Sansa will betray him.

Little does he know Sansa is fucking stupid. She will do something catastrophically stupid which will split the North.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with Kit Harrington, did he forget how to talk?
>>
>>85362885
>>85362982

Settle down, Preston.
>>
NEW PRESTON WHEN
>>
>>85362671
to survive it being sliced off and having a magic ointment applied*
>>
File: snek.jpg (271KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
271KB, 2560x1440px
Press F
>>
File: 1426798508934.png (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1426798508934.png
3MB, 10000x10000px
>>85361997
>>
>its another jon steals a stannis line cut out from the show
>>
I'm the first person to admit feminism is cancer but I really don't see what you fags are getting so worked up about. You know all these "strong" female characters are just going to get killed off anyway.
>>
File: Absolutely.jpg (119KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely.jpg
119KB, 364x457px
>>85363006
CRINGE
>>
>>85362909
Because you wanted the sexy, hot and heavy lesbian action, but you need the unich eating pussy.
>>
>>85362065
are you implying good scenes can only be good if words are said?
>>
>>85361374
Dickless man? Literal or figurative? I don't watch this garbage.
>>
>>85363007
>LOL was that neutral gender shit ever anywhere in the books or just made up to shoe-horn in feminist girl power shit? this show has gone off the rails since i started deviating from the source material. the people who run this show are idiots.
Yeah, it's in the books. That's literally the point of the prophecy is that it could be anyone.
>>
>>85363036
>She will do something catastrophically stupid which will split the North.
Is this confirmed?
>>
>>85363000

Nym was the one hanging off and Obara was the one impaled above her
>>
>>85363047
>tfw never saw asian snek's tits....
>>
File: st patrick of westeros.png (782KB, 746x601px) Image search: [Google]
st patrick of westeros.png
782KB, 746x601px
St. Patrick of Westeros?

He drove away the snakes
>>
File: winonaknows.gif (326KB, 1192x792px) Image search: [Google]
winonaknows.gif
326KB, 1192x792px
>>85362733
"He is my protector"

He is a worthless piece of garbage, a disgrace to his family, and a dickless coward.

You're what, defending him? Lol
>>
>>85362910
In the books the fleet has existed since the beginning of the story
>>
>>85362638
It makes sense now

It's all true.

Oh my god.
>>
>>85362997
>>
>>85362644
holy fuck, bless /lit/ and their aplied autism
>>
>>85363007

It was in the books but you just want to complain anyway
>>
>>85361374
the most important character in the series is a man. stop being a faggy whiner.
>>
irish littlefinger back again this week
>>
>>85362891
I was watching on HBO now. Episode ended, they did a "on next weeks episode", hen did around 4 minutes of behind the scenes talking about 4 women in the war room making decisions, theon jumping overboard, and the direwolf scene with Arya.
>>
>>85363081
Nothing in the leaks have specified such an action. That's not stopping Sansa from trying to be clever, though.
>>
>>85361374
How much shit was there in this episode? I want to know if I should grab a snack or pass.
>>
Preston hurry up. We love your reviews, now that I think of it it's actually only reason I watch GoT. We know you are here.
>>
>>85362210
I would have been massively butthurt at killing the dragons that easily early in the show. Now I hope they kill all three of them.
>>
>>85363099
But does Euron diddle kids?
>>
>>85363047
*spits on their grave*
>>
>>85362065
i want my pirate fight.
I needed to see the iron born battle at sea
>>
>>85362857
>all magic works the same
>anyone with magic can survive poison

No
>>
File: 345dfgdfg4.png (164KB, 554x459px) Image search: [Google]
345dfgdfg4.png
164KB, 554x459px
>>85362671
that potpie though
>>
well it appears the dialogue being modernized simplified gutter trash in episode 1 wasn't a one time thing.
>>
>>85362215
I think she looks way cuter with the medium length hair now. Too bad she's going to end up dead
>>
File: witness me.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
witness me.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>All of these Euron fags
>Forgetting that he got stabbed with a poison sand nigger blade and is about to get joffrey'd next episode

Brace yourselves for disappointment faggots. This feminist tier trash is never coming back
>>
>>85361374

i don't watch this shit but this part sounds hot pls describe in more detail
>>
>>85363100

His survival means word will get back to Dragonstone (because everyone travels everywhere on jet engines apparently). Euron will be identified as a primary threat and his fleet will be scheduled for either an early roasting in the docks of King's Landing.
>>
>>85363177
I threw up in my mouth
>>
My favorite scene was Sam... that and Potpie...
>>
>>85363145
99% useless bullshit, 1% snek roast
>>
>>85361374

A sound choice on his part, considering, you know, he doesn't have a cock. Stimulating the clitoris by tongue is more likely to cause pleasure than penetration.

Also, it was hot, who cares.

>>Prince and princess means the same in Valeryian

It's book canon, you fucking snowflake.

They are bi. Also, the dickless man was one of the woman's brother. Of course he was left out. I know this show has a liberal approach to sibling love, but even in Westeros, some people have boundaries.

So...a show that has been on for seven seasons, mostly about evil men doing evil shit...shows a man being evil? WOW!!!!

Also, Cersei is by far the most evil character right now.
>>
File: 1498841678658.jpg (359KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498841678658.jpg
359KB, 1080x1920px
>Flaming projectiles at your enemies you've just boarded
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (35KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
35KB, 780x440px
>>85362818
Someone hasn't read the leaks...
Jon = Aegon Strakgaryen. I shit you not leaks say Jon's real name is revealed to be that...
>>
>>85363064

Entirely literal.
>>
>>85362308
>The wolves are literally metaphors for the starks. The scene was about how she's no longer a true stark because the wolf abandoned her.
nah the wolf is literally ned start, which is why she says 'no someone else then' as it's not her wolf in there
>>
>>85361997
>Euron goes balls deep for the bad pussy

He wasn't kidding about having a huge cock.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-23_20-35-05.png (11KB, 598x131px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-23_20-35-05.png
11KB, 598x131px
>there are people who actually liked the abortion of the sand snakes we got in the show
>>
>>85363051
Women are literally in charge of everything major right now. I am surprised there isn't a female head maester. Cersei is queen with no male heir. Daenaries leads a bunch of cockless soldiers. Yara had her own fleet. Sansa is now queen of the norf. Olenna is head of the tyrells. Ellaria represents dorne. It's amazing how much feminists have taken over television and refreshing to see Euron win a battle over them for once.
>>
>>85363190
Them keeping poison applied to their weapons 24/7 sounds pretty odd.
>>
File: 1500861777635.png (268KB, 320x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500861777635.png
268KB, 320x504px
>>85363145
FUCK I FORGOT TO EAT THE ICE CREAM I HAD PLANNED
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MISSANDEI'S TITS WEBM, DON'T DISSAPOINT ME LADS.
>>
POST MISSANDEIS ARSE
>>
>>85363190
>he hasnt read the spoilers
Anon, I'm sorry to break this to you, but... that doesn't happen.
>>
>>85362629

>"YAAAS QUEEN, SLAY" *snaps fingers*
>good
>>
>>85362120
I am going to miss that sand snake
she's cute as heck and has a nice rack
>>
>>85363219
I meant actual literal shit. Feces. Last episode was too much.
>>
>>85363235
>starkgaryen
I think you meant that right.
>>
File: 1497561648363.png (1000KB, 862x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1497561648363.png
1000KB, 862x1046px
>>85361997
>>
>>85362065
Season 1 and this aren't even the same show. We're watching literal garbage now just because we're invested.
>>
File: andweneverwill.jpg (50KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
andweneverwill.jpg
50KB, 970x545px
>>85363095
>>
>>85363239
Christ.
>>
>>85361374
>dickless man having sex is feminist
>dickless man not having sex is feminist
It's like you people are trying to be offended. Almost like a certain group.
>>
File: 1496355984308.jpg (43KB, 360x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496355984308.jpg
43KB, 360x281px
>Littlefinger talk to Jon.
>Jon gets agitated for no reason

Wth is wrong with Jon he has mental problems.
He did not even literaly say thank you for breathing another day not to say actually becoming a king FFS
>>
>>85361374
I'm so sick of this show, I want it to end
>>
Missandei webm when
>>
>>85363220
>>>Prince and princess means the same in Valeryian
Wrong! Dragons can switch sex spontaneously, which is what im guessing D&D are playing at here.
Princess != Prince in ASOIAF
>>
new
>>85363295
>>85363295
>>85363295
>>
>>85363100
>>85362994
>dying for some bullshit you don't care for
stay cucked
>>
>>85363281

How can you spend time on 4chan and still have a weak stomach?
>>
I think that was an ingenious bit of switch and bait for once actually against feminists.

>muh queens ruling everythin
>muh sansa ruling the north
>muh non-binary diverse sex scene
>muh lesbian scene cucking literal dickless male

Then they just threw it all on it's head with all the Mary Sue trope characters getting absolutely fucked up with a bit of violent rape chucked in for extra salt. I think the triggering and screeching is going to be great once the reaction starts filtering in. At least in the last few seconds realism made a welcome return.
>>
File: Reddit leaker confirmed.png (274KB, 839x363px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit leaker confirmed.png
274KB, 839x363px
>>85362946
It's from reddit 7 days ago you retard
>>
>>85363190
Euron's magical knowledge and ability is rivaled only by Bran and Melisandre. Poison is nothing.
>>
>>85363111
which is fine and makes sense but he specifically starts building it when yara steals his ships in the show

https://youtu.be/q9ARbvY2Bfw?t=8m32s
>>
>>85363300
he probably has an understanding that littlefinger is behind literally everything
>>
Was Yara killed?
>>
>>85363261
>face looks like the mountains when he smashed oberyns head in

p-pottery?
>>
>>85363177
It was a pretty great transition.
>>
>>85363190
We see in the preview for the next episode that he's fine and standing before Cersei though. The poison acts a lot faster in previous uses of it with the Mountain about to die after his fight. Also, if Euron does get poisoned there's a possibility he'll be saved since he's also part Victarion. And in the book Victarion is about to die until a Red priest uses some fucking magic to heal him and gives Victarion a really menacing blackened arm that kills bitches.
>>
>>85361714

I KEK'D

10/10 screen grab
>>
File: 1470363428940.jpg (609KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1470363428940.jpg
609KB, 2448x1836px
I actually liked all of Dany's scenes this episode, I feel like they were all character interactions that had to be addressed. Ya'll would have been pissed if Varys and Dany didn't talk their shit out.

I also like the Arya scene with Nymeria, is cast doubt into whether she can go back to the way she was after becoming a fucking psycho.

How come you guys are always so grumpy?
>>
>>85361374
test
>>
>>85363297
Kek, this.
>>
File: Gr.jpg (370KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Gr.jpg
370KB, 3200x1800px
When the fuck is the fat fuck finishing Winds of Winter?
God damn.
>>
>>85362982
>arya
Jesus Christ she's become so one dimensional
Her dialogue was utterly cringe worthy. Hotpie was your friend for fuck sake why so cold
>>
File: 1498609369480.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1498609369480.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>85361997
>>
>>85362316
Literally search /GoT/ and ask there you inbred
>>
>>85362383
I hope he does so Dany never gets any closure with him now that she actually gives a shit about him. I love Jorah and I'd literally have him die just to spite Dany a little.
>>
>>85363190
>implying the sneks had time to poison their weapons when they were too busy having grrl power lesbian orgies
>>
>>85363015
Then just leave him with a scar on his eye or something.

Having only on eye left is at the core of the character in the books.
>>
>>85363235

And how will the fact that he's a dark-haired, brown-eyed midget be explained?
>>
The only reason I'm still watching is to see who's naked next, anyone get em out on tonight's?
>>
>>85363349
Captured. Take a guess how it will end.
>>
>>85363339
This. One line of dialog could have fixed this massive plot hole. "I already have a fleet, because I'm a fucking legendary pirate lord."
>>
>>85363451
mocha chick does and they are wonderful
>>
>>85363253
it's so childishly stupid. LOL this show is trying to dismantle MEDIEVAL PATRIARCHY. are any television writers able to write believable gender roles anymore?
>>
>>85363323
Dead bodies don't bother me. Feces and vomit does.
>>
>>85362009
"that's not her" as in going to winterfell with her wouldn't be like her to do. She's gonna turn back around head back towards King's Landing
aka: women can't make up their mind, even little goblin ones
>>
>>85363297
If it was Theon then it would be another story. Grey Worm and Missandei are such throw away characters that it's nothing but wasted footage. As lovely as her body of work is, of course.
>>
>>85363297
>dickless man is feminist [end sentence]

Why are there so many dickless men in this show?
>>
>>85363229
what´s wrong with her face? is she sick?
>>
>>85361714
How did you find a frame from this episode that wasn't 99% dark?
>>
>>85361374

I will admit: this scene gave me a boner.
Just the way Ellaria spread bitch pirates' legs exposing her crotch, like a ture whore. That shit should be used more in porn, imho. One of the weirdest and hardest boners.

Euron was fucking great. Not a book Euron, but goddamn I can't hate the guy who singlehandedly solved half of the problems with Dorne storyline in couple of minutes.
>>
>>85362427
The battle was very poorly composed.
>>
>>85363347
>he probably has an understanding that littlefinger is behind literally everything
He has never stepped out of Castle Black until his Jesus resurection, and nobody ever told him shit.

Hell even Arya who was on in the Twins literally on the border with the North did not know that Jon is new fucking king.
>>
>>85362357
No normies love Jon and Tyrion and most of /got/ likes them. But I can say I enjoyed seeing Euron BTFO the sand bitches and Yara.
>>
>>85362543
Lol can't wait for the zombie polar bear. Is it going to die on a an iceberg melted by the dragonbreath of global warming too?
>>
>>85363592
Yeah execution sucked, but the concept was good.
>>
>DUDE ORAL SEX LMAO
>DUDE BALLISTAE LMAO
>DUDE NO COCK LMAO
>>
>>85363520
Castration is an ancient torture method and some cultures required eunuchs for special court roles.
>>
File: 1499539152116.jpg (88KB, 571x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499539152116.jpg
88KB, 571x542px
>>85362638
>THE LEAKS WERE TRUE

Holy shit this is going to be fucking hilarious
>>
>>85363508
I thought it was "that's not her" as in she is her own wolf now, doing her own wolf things.
>>
>>85363711

Aren't D&D geniuses?
>>
>>85363300
he couldve got brought back again.
>>
>>85362023
Weren't balistas invented just this episode? How did euron equip his entire fleet with hem?
>>
>>85363007
It's in the books dumbass
>>
>>85363645
>But I can say I enjoyed seeing Euron BTFO the sand bitches and Yara

Same here. Yara especially. I hope she dies. We get it already, she likes boys AND girls, she doesn't need to mention it in every episode.
>>
File: shitopinion.png (564KB, 644x802px) Image search: [Google]
shitopinion.png
564KB, 644x802px
Imagine being this guy
>actually liking the sandsneks
>wants shit villains
>>
>>85362419
But it's OK anon. They'll abandon their entire way of life, their entire cultural heritage of stealing other people's in between raping everything and simply magically integrate into Westerosi society because a stronk white woman told them to.
>>
>>85362792
shit
>>
>>85363788

Someone said it was Yara hanging on the front of the boat. Shocking, since I expected her to get raped half to death.
>>
#1 HOLD THE FUCK UP HOLD THE FUCK UP LITTLE FINGER CONTROLS A ARMY

#2 JON SNOW KING IN THE NORTH IS GOING TO MEET DANNY WITH A SMALL GROUP OF SOLDIERS

#3 GIVING SANSA CONTROL OF THE NORTH

#4 WHY THR FUCK DOESNT HE AMBUSH HIM AND KILL HIM

#5 CHAOS WILL RAIN AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL SANSA WTF WHY DONT HE SEND SOME MEN TO KILL JON NOW
>>
>>85363814
>Insulting a facial hair.

People who insult facial hair are usualy those who can't grow one.
>Females
>low test males

Oh I see where this one belongs to.
>>
File: NEW.jpg (196KB, 1039x837px) Image search: [Google]
NEW.jpg
196KB, 1039x837px
>>
>>85363896
>trying to assassinate a guy who came back from the dead
He probably doesn't want to risk it.
>>
>>85363902
>brother and sister

Nephew and niece you retard
>>
>>85362419

>browses 4chan
>"happily" married
>"married"

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Cool story, faggot.
>>
>>85363579
>>85363645
>>85363788
>/got/ unironically supports le shocking meaningless deaths now
>>
>>85362644
The towers by the sea are clearly the shield islands. This entire image is willful ignorance designed to fit lovecraftian shit into got.
>>
>>85363896

Because Jon commands the respect of the North. Littlefinger needs time to manipulate Sansa into doing what is necessary to break the North and force it to obey his will. Sansafinger will need to purge and assassinate Jon's loyalists to secure the North.

Meanwhile, theres a chance that Jon could learn his true Targaryean heritage at some point - turning the North into a side story.
>>
>>85364003
>/got/ unironically supports le shocking meaningless deaths of shit characters

ftfy
>>
>>85363896
Sansa will know it was him, and that doesn't get him closer to the throne, he should let jon/dany do all the work if he wants the throne
>>
File: pol.jpg (82KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
82KB, 357x400px
>>85361374
Ok
>>
>>85364003

It's the best we're going to get out of this shit show.

Fuck.
>>
>>85363970
What?
>>
>>85364003
I do when they kill off shit characters.
>>
File: werewrer.png (206KB, 469x477px) Image search: [Google]
werewrer.png
206KB, 469x477px
>>85363964
HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT LITTLE FINGER WIL NEVER GIVE UP A OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS
>>
>>85364044

Thisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>85363771
Nailed it tbhon

>DUDE JUST CUT OFF THE GREYSCALE WITH A KNIFE AND PUT SOME OINTMENT
>>
File: 1478677306703.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
1478677306703.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>85362638

> Littlefinger

What a waste of a major character. If you take away the magic/wight element of the plotline, he's literally the one who started this whole thing
>>
>>85362859
Sex scene confirmed now that Maisie is 18?
>>
>>85363974
Calm down, boy.
>>
>>85361997
Was worried the hot one might die desu
>>
>>85364095
>If you take away the magic/wight element of the plotline
For what purpose?
>>
>>85364095

The problem is Littlefinger is running out of chess pieces. All roads narrowed to one. He is stuck with Sansa now until death do them part.
>>
>>85362621
Dany is just Cersei on steroids. She'll burn people just as much, is just as much of an incest queen (albeit slightly differently) but Dany also has the downside of having unaccountable power nobody wants a monarch to have (Dragons) and hundreds of thousands of foreign rapists. I'd side with Cersei in that equation too.

Plus, Lena's a better actress than Emilia.
>>
>>85363013
Does anyone have the banner from this episode yet?
>>
File: pyronapproves.gif (700KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pyronapproves.gif
700KB, 480x360px
>>85364144
>>
>>85364022
FUCK THE STORY LITTLE FINGER SEEING ALL THE CARDS CURRENTLY ON THE TABLE WHY WOULDNT HE KILL THE FUCKING KING IN THE NORTH WHO ONLY HAVE 2 MON RIDDING WITH HIM FROM THERE HE WOULD STIR UP FEAR ABOUT THE NORTH FORCING THEM TO PUT MORE POWER IN SANSA HANDS AND SANSA FEELING ALONE SHE WILL TURN TO HIM

THAT RIGHT THERE WAS A BULSHIT PLOTHOLE
>>
>>85364191

Because we have warp technology now.

>tfw Euron's ironclad fleet out of nowhere firing flaming cannonballs
>>
>>85363095
How jarring was it that she's clearly asian and her sisters clearly aren't at all, lmao
>>
>>85364093

But that's a dangerous procedure.
>>
>>85364191

My point is all the political intrigue was set in motion by Littlefinger. The Wight shit is just a coincidence
>>
>>85364044
Also those deaths weren't exactly meaningless. Daenerys was on the path to totally destroy Cersei and now the odds are more even. Losing her fleet and her dornish allies is a pretty big blow. Also, they were following Tyrion's plan so now he is going to be in the hot seat. Also, how did Euron know the location of the fleet? There might be a spy amongst daenerys's confidants (Varys). It was a pretty meaningful event.
>>
File: giphy (4)5.gif (1MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4)5.gif
1MB, 160x160px
>>85362182
>>
>>85364269

Because nobody really likes Sansa. If nobody likes Sansa, then nobody will accept Littlefinger's influence. Sansa is his key to controlling the North. Sansa is too much of a traumatized retarded chickenshit to do anything about Littlefinger.
>>
>>85362813
He surprised them. Poison on a blade is a tricky thing I imagine. You don't want that shit just sitting on a knife you're not prepared to use in combat. Accidents happen. If you noticed, Oberyn only had poison applied to his spears in preparation for the trial with the Mountain.
>>
File: crucifix.jpg (63KB, 650x290px) Image search: [Google]
crucifix.jpg
63KB, 650x290px
>>85364051
TAKE JON BODY AND AND CRUCIFY HIM AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS A MESSAGE FROM DANNY

> THIS IS JUST SHIT WRITING TO MAKE DANNY AND JON THE "STARS" FUCK THIS TRASH
>>
>>85364314
Nah don't worry SLAY QUEEN will fix everything bro.
>>
>>85362457

>if you're fed up with this bullshit, I recommend checking out /pol/

Get fucked. Couldn't you word this shit in the NOT queerest way possible?
>>
>>85363896
It really looks like littlefinger is up to something, but apparently that goes nowhere (according to leaks).
>>
>>85363902
Didn't he already say some of these quotes last season?
>>
>>85364075

There is no way that a spymaster doesn't know something that huge.
>>
File: loltin.jpg (32KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
loltin.jpg
32KB, 600x480px
I can't get over how Yara actually slapped Euron
>>
>>85364314

>Daenerys was on the path to totally destroy Cersei and now the odds are more even.

Really? Let me explain for you the shit tier complications

>lost a handful of the "fastest ships in the Iron Islands" to a fucking tortoise fleet
>survivor comes back with word of the tortoise fleet's capabilities
>lost a shit tier captain who got jumped by a tortoise fleet
>lost sand snek queen
>sand snek queen compels her countrymen to fight for the Iron Throne
>countrymen said fuck that bitch because the common people still liked the last king and end up fighting for Daenarys

There are few, if any downsides to what happened. If anything, Euron exposed his entire fleet to bang an old hag. Soon Tyrion will learn all of the fleet's capabilities and have the fleet burned to cinders.
>>
>>85363007
It's in the books, but it's poetic interpretation, not a linguistic lesson on grammatical gender spelled out for all the non-binary cretins.
>>
>>85363051
because they have nothing better in their lives

it's almost like this world hasn't been going through a huge long war where just about every male in power along with most men fit to reproduce just fucking died, and we definitely haven't been watching this shit unfold over half a decade

the cunnilingus scene drives them insane also because this attractive woman is willing to love someone even though they don't have a dick, meanwhile no one will jump on their dick, ever
>>
>>85364459
i just hate how they handled littlefinger in the show. he is so dumb and everyone know his plans
>>
>>85364388

>Poison on a blade is a tricky thing I imagine.

They literally kill dudes by putting poison on their lips.
>>
>>85364561
NOONE WILL BELIEVE THAT SHHIT
>>
>>85364572
Well that is also possible. All I'm saying is that it potentially sets up a number of scenarios. Now we just have to wait and see what happens.
>>
>>85363964
>>85364075
>>85364561
>>85364709

Its not exactly a state secret. Jon doesn't bring it up because its hard to prove, but its pretty much street knowledge by now.
>>
Guys, what did my lady Melisandre say? I missed the beginning.
>>
>>85362383
Autism
>>
>>85364811

She worships Dany
>>
>>85363166
He diddled Aeron.
>>
>the prince OR PRINCESS who was promised

My god. My god, so we've come to this.
>>
>>85363902
left transcends fedora tier
>>
>>85364899
literally in the books.
>>
>>85364691
>preparation
>>
>>85364691
>implying they don't do the wax lips trick
>>
>>85364899
>The heir that was promised

it's still clunky but it would be better than the shit they went with
>>
>>85364899
>Books clearly point to Jon being the prince that was promised
>D&D decide to go full normie and just change it to dany
"Nailed it"
>>
>>85364934

>take a jar of poison
>dip dagger in it
>dip dagger in dude
>???
>VICTORY
>>
>>85363844
No it was the sand snake who cares the whip. She was hung with her whip.
Are you people that dense?
>>
>>85363902
You forgot to add D&D saying "nailed it"
>>
>>85363844
>snek1 choked to death with her own whip
>another killed with her two blades
>one body found hanging from the foremast with another impaled on two swords

hmm I bet it's Yara
>>
>>85363330
Just wait for what happens to Olenna.

>>85364657
The cunnilingus scene is stupid because it wasted precious time in a truncated season to bullshit that would have been 100% better spent anywhere else. They're barely supporting characters, they're tertiary at best.
>>
>>85364968
>Books clearly point to Jon
The books points to both actually,to Jon figuratively and to Dany,literally.
The thing is that prophecies are not meant to be taken literally
>>
>>85362988
DDL WHERE Imma need comcast off my ass this week
>>
Did Littlefinger intend for Ned to die? I was never able to tell.
>>
>>85364988
>having large doses of neurotoxin on hand
>implying it stays coated on the blade after the first time you stab someone

this isn't a video game
>>
>>85362153
It's a sign that winter has come. Direwolves are ranging south of the wall
>>
>>85365220
you serious?
30 seconds of eating pussy in a show that used to have sex scenes in literally every fucking episode?
>>
>>85365437

>implying large doses are required

Does no one remember that one snek poisoned a man while in jail?

>implying it stays coated on the blade

More shocking then that the snek sisters who are renown for using poison coated weapons didn't use multiple poison coated weapons.
>>
>>85364657
You haven't had sex in a year.
>>
>>85365424

Little Finger is wasted
>>
>>85365602
pussy eating is disgusting
>>
>>85362153
Arya says " that's not you" which is similar to what she said to her dad, she was talking about herself not Nymeria.
>>
>>85365725
never had sex actually
don't like talking to women
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.