[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is breeding animals to slaughter wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: okja.jpg (77KB, 1088x517px) Image search: [Google]
okja.jpg
77KB, 1088x517px
Is breeding animals to slaughter wrong?
>>
yes and no
>>
No. The grandpa even says the girl's favorite food has chicken in it.
>>
File: okja_bull_pig.png (549KB, 1352x570px) Image search: [Google]
okja_bull_pig.png
549KB, 1352x570px
Is pic related wrong in any way whatsoever?
>>
>>85355229
I would breed the animal on the right.
>>
Stop eating dogs
>>
>>85355364
Yes. It's too dark.
>>
>>85355229
Anyone that advocates against the consumption of meat and the industrialization of meat production is advocating for starvation genocide of millions or even billions of humans and is basically Hitler.
>>
>>85355364
Anyone else get a boner?
>>
>>85355454
>>
>>85355454
On a per-energy basis, it takes a lot more energy to make meat than crops. That means fewer calories, i.e. less food. I eat way too much meat though. Also meat can be a good source of nutrients/protein in a diet, not every poor Asian or African is going to have access to a supermarket full of superfoods.
>>
Black Bloc Paul Dano is the role of a lifetime
>>
>>85355454
How? If the resources we use to produce meat were used for crops of food we eat directly the production would be much more eficient
>>
I blame the grandpa for not keeping the little girl from becoming friends witht the animal.
>>
You know what would have stopped this whole story in favor of the corporation, making the super pigs fucking dumb as hell, like insect tier intelligence, then you would be literally creating a creature for the sole purpose of food and there would be zero qualms with killing them because they have the same emotional capabilities of bugs
>>
>>85356177
Hard to do over the course of years. It's like saying don't befriend the great big fluffy dog. He did good enough. No way to know his granddaughter would suicidally charge off into the forest and into the city after Okja. She had probably made friends with the chickens and pigs she had eaten, why would Okja be different he might think.
>>
File: mpv-shot0067.jpg (249KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0067.jpg
249KB, 1080x1920px
>>85355229

>>85355229

eating meat is unnecessary unless you want heart disease or cancer
anyone who can't be vegan is a weak-filled faggot or a retard(this tends be the case with most meateaters unfortunately)
it's really easy. It's not like you can't drink chocolate milk ever again. that coconut/almond/soy chocolate milk taste just as good as that dairy crap(except it doesn't give you zits).
>>
>>85356177
If she told you she wanted to be friends with the pig could you make her cry by saying no?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.