[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shark Week kickoff 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Three minutes until Michael Phelps races a great white shark in a totally not bullshit cable event. ARE YOU IN, /tv/??

They totally won't push the race back until the last five minutes of the show!!!
>>
>6 ft man
>20 ft shark

Gee, who can guess who will win?
>>
Is this shark kino?
>>
>>85354265
who will be the king of the ocean? who will reign supreme in the water?
>>
>>85354320
>trying to hype Phelps' 5mph speed vs. a shark's 25mph burst speed

Yes. Extreme kino. They are taking this deadly serious.
>>
They're not even comparing his time to a Mako, but no they got to pick the popular shark for more views even though the Mako is the fastest shark.
>>
>>85354435
i love how it went from "who's the king of the ocean? while hyping it up and as the show goes on it's turning into "well we knew he was gonna get btfo, but let's see if he can at least come close to at least one shark".
It is an interesting show so far. pretty cool how they simulate the races and what not.
>>
>>85354746
He did "race" simulation Hammerhead and Reef sharks, and was BTFO by the hammerhead (and beat the Reef by 0.2 seconds). It's still clear he has no chance against the great white, let alone the mako which can go like what, 40mph?

>>85355133
The overhype is half the fun, kinda. These Shark Weeks have gotten so silly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.