[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this faggot constantly act like he is an alpha, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Don_Draper_Wiki.jpg (15KB, 292x249px) Image search: [Google]
Don_Draper_Wiki.jpg
15KB, 292x249px
Why does this faggot constantly act like he is an alpha, when in reality he actually knows that he is just the offspring of a prostitute and a beta cuck?
>>
>>85353385
>the offspring of a prostitute and a beta cuck
>thinking your parents have anything to do with being alpha
this is what beta males actually believe
>>
>>85353385
Every human alive has probably an ancestor that was a prostitute
>>
You answered your own question
>>
>>85353385
because despite his shit up bringing he became a top mother fucker

his only weakness was pussy
>>
>>85353385
Don is acting like an alpha in order to protect his inner beta. He knows that he is a beta cuck but he is just faking it.
>>
>>85353385
How was his dad a beta cuck? Iirc his dad impregnated several of the whores.
>>
>>85353590

>his only weakness is pussy

Show me an alpha male who isn't a slave to the pussy game.
>>
Don wasn't an alpha...
>>
File: 1292299177462.png (318KB, 1348x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1292299177462.png
318KB, 1348x1172px
>>85353385
Everyone from that generation was an asshole because of childhood lead poisoning from leaded gasoline fumes.
The lead poisoning caused permanent behavioral problems and increased aggression.
>>
File: 1462943930184.jpg (10KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462943930184.jpg
10KB, 221x225px
>>85353385
>Don Draper isn't an alpha
this is the most aspie statement I have heard in awhile.

Don is supposed to the personification of alpha, that's the way he's written. He's supposed to be, from a distance, the ideal man who's in total control of all aspects of his life.

Shit one time Rodger flat out told Don that Don get's by sometimes purely on his bravado.
>>
>>85353612
Better to fake it (and better yet, eventually make it) than just accept your fate as a beta cuck at the end of the day.
>>
>>85353385
that's the whole point you fucking dumbass
>>
>>85353432
>denying genetic inheritance and influence on personality and intelligence, as well as other things that influence confident behaviour.

I hate that this board is filled with non-science people. Literally debating with baristas 90% of the time.
>>
>>85353385
he's better looking, more intelligent, richer and higher up than every other guy and fucks women with ease, how is that not alpha you dumb ass neckbeard nerd

fucking lol at how the dichotomy of alpha/beta has changed from the common sensical natural law of "guy who is on top and fucks the women" to some nerds interpretation of being yourself and not caring if your behvaior is retarded and socially unacceptable
>>
>>85356162
it obviously didn't negative influence don draper since he is highly intelligent and very good looking

fucking nerds on here babbling about science while having ZERO social awareness
>>
>>85356162
Is being a prostitute pre-determined by DNA?

I hate that this board is filled with mongoloid /pol/tards. Literally debating with retards 90% of the time.
>>
If you don't like whats being said, change the conversation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.