[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler's telegram to Von Kleist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500848531649.jpg (95KB, 666x559px) Image search: [Google]
1500848531649.jpg
95KB, 666x559px
>"The armoured divisions are to remain at medium artillery range from Dunkirk. Permission is only granted for reconnaissance and protective movements."

Von Kleist's official account:
>"Then came a more emphatic order, that I was to withdraw behind the canal. My tanks were kept halted there for three days."

But no, I'm sure it was the French holding them back and Tom Hardy taking on the entire might of the Luftwaffe singlehandedly.
>>
>>85351306
It's well known by unbiased historians that Hitler didn't want to slaughter the English at Dunkirk as it would be a massacre in the 100,000s. A stain on the Reich which he had hopes would include Britain one day.

He also respected the English and didn't want whites killing whites.

But good thing we defeated Hitler and those Wiley Brits stood strong and Dunkirk so their island could be raped by Muslims 100 years later.

Good job!
>>
>>85351461
Interestingly enough, had the Germans wiped out the British at Dunkirk, Britain would have been unable to fight on land and Germany could easily steamroll into Britain like they did Paris.
>>
>>85351749
yeah their land forces would steamroll right over the Royal Navy and walk into Britain. idiot.
>>
File: ultimatebadguy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatebadguy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Hilter was a great politician but a pretty shitty general.
>>
>>85351461

http://der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
>>
>>85351749

Is this bait?

>fight on land
>naval invasion of an island
>>
>>85351749
>Germany could easily steamroll into Britain like they did Paris.
No.
No way the Kriegsmarine could best the Royal Navy.

Even the Luftwaffe didn't manage to gain air superiority vs the RAF, so the Germans would have 0 chances to manage a successful landing on the british coast anyway.
>>
>>85351306
Hitler sure was emphatic letting the luftwaffe strafe them
>>
>>85352945
Also, do you have any sources to back up your claim?
>>
>>85351461
>and didn't want whites killing whites
>Then proceed to kill off French, Polaks, Russians, Balkanites and Greeks (inb4 not whites)
alrite
>>
>>85351461
This is the worst post i read on this board to date.
Its not edgy or offensive, its just stupid af.
Worse than the usual capeshitter shilling.
>>
>>85353078
>French, Polaks, Russians, Balkanites and Greeks

Why yes those countries you listed did have the following groups that were seen as subversive and undesirable in Hitlers plans.

>Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, communist

So realy he didn't want unnecessary killing of whites.
>>
>>85351461
Yes Hitler was totally opposed to Islam and did not admire it more than Christianity
>>
>>85351306
At what point in the movie did they claim the French held back the tanks? All that was said about it was that the tanks stopped because strafing with fighters was safer
>>
File: HhW9hNx.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HhW9hNx.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>85353436
>nice joke

In reality Hitlers forces while being mostly European was quite accepting of many diverse religions, cultures and ethnicity (apart from jews and other lesser groups that no one seemed opposed to removing)

I wish I had that damn info graph about the Muslim Balkan units in the Wehrmacht.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.