[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies where humans are fucking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blade_primarty.jpg (57KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
blade_primarty.jpg
57KB, 768x433px
>stares at woman
>no permission
>kisses woman on the neck
>stares at woman again
>no permission
>kisses woman on the lips
>woman gets up and leaves
>slam the door shut
>throw the woman against the wall
>pin woman to the wall
>says to the woman "now say, 'kiss me.'"
>"kiss me."
>says to the woman "now say, 'put your hands on me.'"
>"I want you to put your hands on me."
>proceed to bang

"It's not a rape scene! Feminazis ruined this movie! Harrison Ford is the good guy! Humanity are the good guys!" What fuckin' retard thinks this?

I like that the replicators were slaves, and basically had the right to kill every character they did. I would really like suggestions for movies where all humans are shit.

Pic related: face of a good man.
>>
ROTPOTA.
>>
>>85347656
t. beta virgin
>>
>>85347656
< Four years old too.
>>
>>85347734
You're a cartoon idiot, but thanks for responding to the portion of my post that is bait. The director in Bladerunner very obviously made humans the bad guys, if you've ever even seen that movie.

>>85347723
Bladerunner with James Franco and monkeys.
>>
>>85347656
>woman
it was a replicant
>>
>>85347857
The movie should probably be more than twenty years old if I'm going to sit through it, with a few exceptions.

Keep 'em coming, please.
>>
>>85347956
>>85347956
It was a female replicant. What is your point?

You can't conceive of a movie where the antagonist is actually the good guy? Is his white hair and accent that bothers you?
>>
>>85348149
>the good guy
you are a fucking retard. Watch more movies, don't make shitty threads about them though
>>
>>85348837
Why can't anyone on your board make a post with a point in it? It's probably got something to do with how pulpy and stupid most television and film is.
>>
reference to old hard-boiled pulp novels
a lot of people say it's a reference to film-noir, but the shitty hays code wouldn't allow that kind of scene. there's tons of old pulp novels where the detective manhandles the femme fatale.
>>
>>85349086
Right. I can't tell if it's rape fantasy or just rape. If the humans weren't so evil in this movie, I would be leaning more towards fantasy, especially considering the music.

Lots of anon wouldn't know (maybe because they never touch women) that slamming a door and throwing them against a wall *might* work, but is generally not recommended.

Anyway, some suggestions on movies where humanity looks bad, especially classics and cult classics would be appreciated.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.