[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is he gonna say about DUNKIRK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: mikestoklasa.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mikestoklasa.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
what is he gonna say about DUNKIRK?
>>
>Not enough holocaust
>>
he'll like it because there's no women or brothas in it
>>
>>85345640
He's not going to go see it and will review the latest Disney product instead
>>
>>85345640
Who cares? Do you get paid to shill for this sub-mediocre garbage, or do you have such shit taste that you actually like middle aged midwestern nobodies pretending to have personality or knowledge of movies?
>>
He and Jay never want to seem like plebs, so they'll say they liked it. But Mike will think it's boring.
>>
I need some gen x copypasta in my life right now
>>
DETATCHED
>>
"It was a well made, well executed film. I liked it but I didn't LOVE it."
>>
>>85345640
I heard on the live stream that Mike sat in the theater blubbering long after the credits stopped rolling, and he informed Jay and Rich later that night that the plans for a Dunkirk HitB were scrapped "out of respect."

They're gonna do Valerian instead.
>>
>>85346290
this, mike only loves capeshit
>>
>>85346372
and sci-fi shlock

he'll prob love velarian
>>
I REMEMBER THAT FROM HISTORY CLASS

AND I CLAPPED
>>
>>85346045
Probably.
At the end of the Summer or the end of the year Jay will talk about it for a few minutes while Mike looks around.
>>
Get some real friends
>>
>>85347351
This.
>>
File: Drooling.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
Drooling.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>85347351
Not everyone is a sad lonely prick anon
>>
>>85347605
But everyone who watches Red Letter Friend Simulator is, sweetie
>>
>>85345846
there was a couple women, they served jam toast and blankets, then went down in that sinking ship

there were also some african looking brothers in that shot referring to the french troops. They probably got fucked by the german bombs.
>>
For Mike's opinion
>watch Jeremy Jahn's review

For Jay's opinion
>watch Chris Stuckmann's review
>>
>>85345640
They don't review actual films anon. At best you'll get a 2 minute review in the 2017 recap before their hour long Last Jedi Half in the Bag.
>>
What will the dogfucker think?
>>
Dungoofed
>>
Will talk about star wars or capeshit
>>
>>85345640
i honestly think Dunkirk will be the moment RLM show their power level and say BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>85345640
he will list every cast member of star trek voyager by their real name, character name and rank but will not remember the name of BRAVO NOLAN
>>
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
>>85345640
it will be a real filter for them
>>
File: Mein kampf rlm.jpg (237KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mein kampf rlm.jpg
237KB, 1024x768px
>>85345640
>Jay says something positive about the movie
>Mike says the opposite
>"Well, you are right, but..."

Every fucking time
>>
>>85347939
fucking spoilers you nig
>>
File: 1498725622230.png (141KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498725622230.png
141KB, 466x404px
>>85349649
>stop spoiling events that happened nearly 80 years ago
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.