[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking MArvel tries to go all serious witha purple grape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

Are you fucking serious?

Marvel tries to go serious and make Thanos look like an actual threat? So this is the first threat that the Avengers actually have to deal with.

Fucking DC was doing this from day one with Man of Steel and now that DC has gone a lighter Marvel tries to switch and go serious!? Im starting to think ther's some insider MArvel fagets at DC purposefully fucking them over, this is so Bullshit, I wish Snyder didnt leave man I wanted to his version of BvS before the reshoots and reedits and now they are royally going to fuck over justice league, its so fucjking unfair, mean while i have to listen to these fat fucking neckfagets at work and everywhere i go about Thanos who looks pathetic
>>
>>85344685
I have to admit it's a bit coincidental about the tone of the films, what I'm more convinced about being at work here is that Marvel actually leaked this themselves
>>
>>85344685
thing is this trailer came out a few days ago, showna few days ago in fact and, just so happens to leak, well now
>>
DC literally chose to use a side kick bad guy in Steppenwolf instead of using Darseid. Who really gives a shit about him when we all would rather see the JL face the established better villians in the DC canon.

Also stop giving excuses for BVS and JL, its pathetic- its Snyder all over, especially the big set pieces that have to be confirmed before the filming even starts.

Im a DC bro but you cant support bullshit.
>>
>>85345010
Justice league 1 is like Infinity war 1, its going to be a build up what you saw of thanos fighting and shit is most likely part 2 so justice league 2 is where Darksied will come

im not supporting bullshit hence why ive dropped all marvel shit, bvs was a great film and so was man of steel, Bro
>>
>>85344685
Because Marvel spent fucking 17 movies building up to something this dramatic. DC tried to start giant from the beginning and it was shit.
>>
>>85345439
no they didnt they were all origin films they didnt build anything up with thanos, explain to me what they built up other than the characters? I dont know who this thanos is
>>
>>85345439
at least 11 of those were origin films, hardly a build up
>>
>>85345598
And DC introduced Batman and Wonder Woman in their big fucking dramatic movie. It was a rushed cluster fuck.
>>
>>85345552
They've already introduced the infinity stones and given us some connection to him through Gamora and Nebula. They've also at least showed Thanos as a menacing presence starting in Avengers 1.

I still expect the movie to be a cluster fuck with too many characters. Marvel wants to capstone their franchise with this, so I think they might over reach.
>>
>>85345930
only guardians really spoke about it though hardly any of the avengers movies mentioned it
>>
File: homie.jpg (179KB, 1429x1079px) Image search: [Google]
homie.jpg
179KB, 1429x1079px
>>85344685
I never participate in these threads but can you people shut the fuck about the grapefruit thing?

It isn't funny and it's just obnoxious at this point. I haven't seen the second avengers so I don't give a shit about marvel but enough already.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>85346253
It's not fucking funny to look at a grape either though, no one said grapeefruit you child
>>
>he thinks Marvel and DC are actually competing
>he doesn't realize they actually work together, because the more sustainable the Comic genre is, the better off they both are
>he doesn't realize fake "Rivalry" is the best way to gather excitement

FFS, the whole Irish man black dude fight is a perfect example...
>>
>>85346915
Yeah ok continue to call some fictional character a grape. Moron.
>>
>>85344685
The difference is that nobody cares about dceu and Marvel has won every single angle with great effort (and reward).
>>
>>85345306
Lol Justice League 2 isn't even in development m8
>>
>>85346253

Literally a grapefruit
>>
Grapefruits are purple! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Huge ridiculous jaw and owned by Disney, he's space purple Pete. Not hyped at all.
>>
>>85345306
Justice League is just an Avengers rip off plot wise.

-The big bad sends his subordinate to Earth. Steppenwolf. Who has a horned helmet and a staff like weapon.

-Army of faceless gray CGI monsters

-The McGuffin are fucking cubes

-Heroes have to band together and become a team to stop them.

-After credits will be Steppenwolf going to Darkseid and telling him he failed.

And yet you fucks will be blind to it. Call it a Snyder masterpiece. Even though as of now its getting three to four months of extensive reshoots by Joss Whedon.

Whedon is getting a Directing credit.

Hows it feel to get cucked by the man who made the Avengers Snyderfags?
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 500x504px
>>85344685
>reminder that in the comics Thanos finds Silver Surfer a joke

They're going to ruin him guys
>>
>>85344685
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Imagine being this assblasted over capeshit
>>
he's gonna brutally kill captain america, and cliffhanger boyos
>>
File: more like fevapoo.jpg (185KB, 1155x1080px) Image search: [Google]
more like fevapoo.jpg
185KB, 1155x1080px
>>85352292
DCHADS UNITE
NONE OF US ARE WHITE
>>
why is the eggplant emoji attacking Iron Man?
>>
>>85352932
He's a pumpkin
>>
>>85344685
they do this with every marvel movie: the first trailer is "dark" and dour but the actual movie is the same old quips over shitty cgi as usual.
>>
>I have the Infinity Gauntlet with all Infinity Stones
>We have a Hulk
>>
threats

>but muh superman was dead guise
>>
>>85344685
Grapes arent even purple wtf?
>>
>>85345930
what are the infinity stones? i literally havent seen any in iron man films, or captain america films
>>
daily reminder that bvs is utter shit and hack snyder has never made anything good

cry more DCucks you people are pathetic
>>
>>85354586
>brings in philosophy
>brings in questions about having a godlike hero never seen before
>questions religion over superheroes
>metaphors and references to things like moby dick and Excalibur
>shot for shot incredible cinematography that symmetrys the ending

seriously i can go on you have to be a retard to literally think and of the dc stuff is bad
>>
>>85354586
daily reminder marvels last boss is sa grape

a fucking grape fruit
>>
>>85354586
Show me one MArvel film witha scene this thoughtful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RynVyFzcis

Dont worry I'll wait
>>
>>85355168
still waiting... and i always will be, because the truth is Zack Snyder did something no other comic film has done, he madea Comic film with depth just like comic counterparts, this is the fundamental reason of comics in the first place, to have messages to have metaphors and to have depth
>>
>>85355461
>>85355168

I can't tell if you're meming. It's legitimately hard.
>>
I agree seeing as DC pretty much invented the serious tone in films.
>>
>>85355521
if you cant tell stick to your kiddy flicks son with a green giants and purple giants fighting
>>
>>85355640
Are you a panjeet?
>>
>>85355849
no im black, are you a pargeet?
>>
>>85355849
Where did this pajeet meme come from if anything every pajeet i know loves Marvel films them and blacks love that shit
>>
>>85354958
None of that made the movie good, it was a fucking dissaster
>>
>>85345306
Justice league is avengers 1
>>
>>85346126
Thor basically sums it all up in one sentence in age of ultron
>>
>>
>>85352292
This 100%
>>
>>85356917
A fucking thimble
>>
>>85356917

holy shit the big bad of the dceu is a literal cantaloupe
>>
File: Ohyoureseriouse75.jpg (34KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
Ohyoureseriouse75.jpg
34KB, 472x315px
>>85344685
>Fucking DC was doing this from day one with Man of Steel
>>
>>85344685
Are you fucking retarded? Why wouldn't the final battle theyve been teasing since day one be more serious? What the fuck is your thought process here?
>>
>>85356917
A FUCKING BLUEBERRY WEARING A SKIRT
>>
>>85357430
A Fucking GRAPE
>>
>>85352608
Woops I drop the glove!
>>
The grape doesnt even have a purpose he just wears a glove.

Darkseid is all about aquiring the Anti-Life Equation which is deep ona fucking level
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500830816220.jpg (20KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500830816220.jpg
20KB, 286x308px
>he thinks DCEU did serious tone better than MCU because they did it first
>mfw
Nigga I really hope this is bait. Winter Soldier did a serious tone way better than MoS and the rest of the DCEU so far, and Wonder Woman's drastic tonal change is proof that Snyder's grimderp bullshit wasn't working. It helps when your movie is written and directed in a manner that doesn't turn it into a bloated incoherent babbling mess.
MoS and BvS are the film versions of that one friend that thinks they're the smartest guy in the room because he over-analyzes every single comic book he reads.
>>
>>85346253
*grabs you by the grapefruit*
Back the fuck off?
>>
>>85344756
probably considering the guy recording was obnoxiously louder than everyone else and would've simple to identify.
>>
>>85355012
His name is sa grape?
>>
File: doomsday.png (544KB, 825x412px) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.png
544KB, 825x412px
>>85355640
I like my giants grey and mutant turtle like, thanks
>>
>>85356917
it use panties?
>>
>>85355849
I'm a Pajeet and I love the DC films and what faggot?!
>>
>>85352292
Nigga, have you heard of The Magnificent Seven or Seven Samurai or any general folklore or mythology? This shit is archetypal, Avengers didn't invent it.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.