[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody discussing this? I accidentally stumbled upon a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Baby_Driver_poster.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Driver_poster.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
Why is nobody discussing this? I accidentally stumbled upon a cam of it yesterday, when looking for some crap movie to watch, watched 15 minutes and turned it off, deciding I'm going to see it in a cinema. Is it as kino as it seems?
>>
It loses a lot of steam at the end.
>>
>>85342133
The first few mins still brought more joy than any other movie I've seen this year.
>>
>>85342133
What do you mean? I liked the ending a lot, it was beautifully done.
>>
>>85341917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
it's a pathetically overhyped mediocre film
>>
>>85342133
this

>>85342325
this though

It's a good movie, but could be better
>>
>>85342325
You thought he intro was actually cool? Go fuck yourself, that shit was embarrassing.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOO AH AH AH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AH!"
>>
>>85341917
Because everytime I talk about it the discussion ends in everyone calling each other reddit.
>>
Literally every part of the movie was well done: acting, directing, soundtrack, visuals, story. It had enough in it to be enjoyable at face value, but it also rewarded you for delving a little bit deeper into what you were seeing
>>
>>85342520
Edgar Wright makes reddit movies though
>>
File: QP.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
QP.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>85342644
mmm yes papi im sure you feel good after that one mmm yeah good fucking post
>>
>>85342520
so contrarianism ingrained so deep it stops people from enjoying it?
>>
>>
>>85342875
No I stopped discussing it because of it.
That was OP's question.
>>
because its a good movie. and people only come here to talk shit. only bad movies are discussed here faggot. or good movies we want to shit on because we're all lifeless faggots.
>>
>>85342924

my waifu

I just saw the movie today. I thought it was great, not quite as excellent as the hype is implying but it's a damn solid movie and one of the best of the year.
>>
File: Marvelboxoffice.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Marvelboxoffice.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
>>85341917
Yes it's a great movie, but it's not capeshit so it barely makes any money and no one seems to talk about it. This is the world we live in now. Hollywood is scared of making original movies cause no one seems to care about them.
>>
>>85342875
there are no "contrarians" here, and you're autistic for using that word. keep crying
>>
>>85342875
it stops the secret clubbers of 4chan from enjoying anything, yes.

if Reddit likes it, the brave, loyal 4chan army hates it.
>>
>>85341917
It's really fun and energetic. It's not kino, but a stellar flick
>>
>>85341917
It's the best film of the year. Go see it in theater.
>>
>>85341917
I loved it. One of my favorite movies this year. It slows down a lot during the Baby and Deborah scenes, but it really picks up afterwards. Angel Eggo isn't a very good lead, cute but not charismatic enough. But Jamie Foxx stole the show for me, loved him as a villain.
>>
>>85342133
Nah, it loses a bit of steam in the second act but in the third act it gets incredible again.
>>
>>85342468
First of all, no one cares about you and your shitty videos. Second of all, comparing this film to Taxi Driver is fucking retarded. This film is a fun getaway driver thriller, Taxi Driver is a slow-paced character study that deals with some really dark stuff.
>>
>>85341917
The first act is perfect, the second act is slower but not bad at all, the third act is great. Overall I would give it an 8.5/10. It isn't flawless but it's a lot of fun and is definitely worth seeing in theater.
>>
>>85344448
Agreed with this
Also i though the music gimmick was going to be cringy as fuck and that i would pull out of the movie bur it was surprisingly good
Best movie i've seen on cinema this year
>>
>watching cams
>>
>liking Reddit Driver

bunch of faggots on here I swear.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>85344698
>REDDIT REDDIT I don't have any real criticisms REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
Every time. If the film really was shit then you would be able to say something other than "reddit".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.