[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an overrated piece of shit this movie is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
What an overrated piece of shit this movie is.
>>
>>85341578
i love the smell of shit critics in the morning
>>
>>85341795
Why the fuck was it 4 hours and 49 minutes long

What the fuck was the point of the french dinner scene and everything around it

What the fuck was the point of the playboy bunny fucking scenes and everything around it

Fuck that ending was such shit. Crazy fat guy in the middle of nowhere who kills off Chef for no fucking reason but lets the guy who was sent to murder him live for no fucking reason and then just lets himself get killed and then the fucking retarded asians just let it happen and didn't give a fuck that someone just murdered their god and then he just drives the fuck off

WHAT THE FUCK

AND WHY WAS THE SURFER KID ALLOWED TO LIVE BUT CHEF GOT HIS HEAD CUT OFF

NONE OF THIS MAKES FUCKING SENSE

IT SUCKED
>>
>>85341975
>watching Redux

hahaha
>>
>>85341975
Eh try not to think about shit, just enjoy drunk dancing and surf dude.
>>
>>85342312
>not watching the definitive edition
>>
>>85341975
Not gonna explain all that shit to you, you can just look that shit up on google.
You fucking turbopleb.
>>
>>85341578
You're either not a man or not white if you don't appreciate heart of darkness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.