[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many tv series are you watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 600.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
How many tv series are you watching?
>>
Psych and a lot of anime.
>>
>>85337171

Like 9...
>>
>>85337201
Did psych end yet? I remember enjoying that show but I havent seen it in a while.
>>
It has ended it has a movie coming up in December to wrap things up I guess.
>>
>>85337171
Archer
Better Call Saul
Broad City
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Last Week Tonight
Mr. Robot
Preacher
Rick and Morty
Robot Chicken
The Expanse
True Detective (if it ever returns)
Venture Bros.
Westworld

14 shows.
>>
>>85338454
Forgot Sunny in Philly. So 15.
>>
>>85337171

television is cancer to sedate retards and spergs
>>
>>85338516

>A pig, in a cage, on anti-biotics

Literally.

But eh, it's comfy.
>>
File: 441138470.jpg (50KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
441138470.jpg
50KB, 544x360px
>>85337171
>tfw no Daddario gf
>>
Twin Peaks
nothing else, last show before Twin Peaks that I watched was True Detective more than a year ago
>>
File: 1437513446698.jpg (149KB, 584x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1437513446698.jpg
149KB, 584x1038px
>>85338663
>When we stop at a convenience store in Ramona, Alexandra gets change from the guy behind the register and he says, “You have such beautiful blue eyes.” He looks down at the cash drawer. “I’m puttin’ the money in the wrong place and stuff.” When we get back into the car, she puts a pair of big sunglasses on.
>>
>>85338822

>Women, in charge of being contrary
>>
game of thrones
westworld
blacklist
blindspot
reddit and morty
bojack horseman
f is for family
family guy
american dad
south park
simpsons
the 100
last ship
ray donovan
ozark
fargo
robot chicken
walking dead
fear the walking dead
colony
leftovers
100 code
legends
vikings
breaking bad
homeland
sons of anarchy
>>
>>85338940
forgot some

Better call saul
sense 8
impractical jokers

Ive seen so many uk police dramas they all blend into one long show (level, broadchurch, spooks, luther, and a bunch others)
>>
The Originals
The Flash
Riverdale
Gotham
Teen Wolf
The Americans
Scrubs
>>
1, Twin Peaks. Actually exactly like this guy >>85338727
>>
>>85338822
guy was probably a creepy pedo. if he was hot she would be all SPLOOSH!
>>
the strain
the expanse
the last ship
game of thrones
westworld
ancient aliens
the last kingdom
marco polo
berserk
star trek discovery (soon)
midnight texas (soon)

I wish there was more of what I like on tv
>>
>>85337171

Only Twin Peaks.
>>
>>85337628
It did, but they announced a movie coming soon. I'm...Psyched
>>
>>85339297

>Alexandra is wearing baggy corduroy pants, a faded Where The Wild Things Are t-shirt, a baggy hoodie, a souvenir tan cotton baseball cap that says only “Atlanta GA,” house slippers, and little white athletic socks. Every piece of her outfit looks like it could have been pulled out of Mark Zuckerberg’s hamper. She changes into sneakers when we stop for lunch at a burger place. I wonder if she has to dress like this in public so men leave her alone. I try to come up with a delicate way to phrase this curiosity as a question without saying, in substance, “Why are you dressed like Mark Zuckerberg?” but I can’t come up with a good way to ask. At a party on Saturday night, a venerable female television critic told me, “She has the best natural boobs I have ever seen.”
>>
How do you guys find the time to watch so many shows?
>>
>>85340442
what do you do every night from 9pm to 1am?
>>
>>85340442
>so many
OP here, I'm surprised people are watching so little.
>>
File: such-thing-possible.jpg (177KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
such-thing-possible.jpg
177KB, 960x720px
>>85337171
If under "watching" you meant following a show and watching it week after week, then not many, maximum 3 or 4 at the same time.

However, if I have my TV on for some reason and something that I like (but not enough to follow it regularly) comes up, I don't skip it.

Since I mostly use them for background noises in those cases, I don't think they count. But if they do, my overall would be around 15.

>>85339497
>ancient aliens

>>85340442
Probably efficient time management. Plan a little bit ahead and don't waste your time on meaningless shit, and you'd be able to watch a lot more episodes.
>>
Twin Peaks: The Return (in another class of "must see" TV)
Game of Thrones
Unsolved Mysteries S05-07 on Amazon Prime (this may be the best TV show ever; it's like Twin Peaks IRL; all the seasons on Amazon have updates too)
Vice Principals (HBO clearly detests this limited series, bc promotion for S02 is nil)
Castlevania (on deck)

I plan to watch these upcoming series
>Amazon's Philip K Dick anthology from Bryan Cranston
>Dredd
>Altered Carbon (Netflix, is this ever coming out?)
>Castle Rock (JJ garbage?)

I stopped watching Channel Zero (although it was decent, it dragged), WestWorld (fuck this shit, no plot prep was spent), Quarry (this was really solid, sucks it got cancelled, no one's even heard of it)
>
>>
House of Cards
Death Note

I'll probably start something else after Death Note though, maybe Attack on Titan or Narcos.
>>
How do you people have so much free time? Or you dont do anything else other than watching tv shows?
Only watching Twin Peaks atm, 1 ep/day.
>>
dark matter
lucifer
timeless
game of thrones
animal kingdom
salvation
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.