[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident evil the final chapter - awful writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 77x116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 77x116px
Fucking hell this film was other garbage.
First off it was dr ash ford that created the t virus, not Marcus. Yeah I know it's correct for the game series but not the film series so they just contradicted their own canon.
Two what's the point? The earth is ruined and only 4200 humans are left. It's done. There's no point in fighting because the planet is dead and so is humanity. And why did the red queen say you need to release the anti virus within 48 hours to save he remaining humans when Alice at the end says that it will take years to spread it?
What's umbrellas motivation here? They destroyed the world. And why do their employees still fight for them? Everything is gone and it's because of umbrella.
The acting is fucking awful, from the new group and the dialogue is too. The special effects look cheap and apolocalypse looks much better.
>>
>>85336725
Ya but that Trinity of bitches line tho
>>
>actually paying attention to the story
>>
>>85336777
Literally the only reason to watch a movie unless it's a comedy and the resident evil universe is pretty interesting and this movie shit on it.
>>
>>85336725
>why did the red queen say you need to release the anti virus within 48 hours to save he remaining humans when Alice at the end says that it will take years to spread it?

There were Umbrella attacks scheduled within 48 hours. Not zombie hordes, but Umbrella forces. The Red Queen called them off at the last minute as her reward to Alice killing the Umbrella tops.

>What's umbrellas motivation here? They destroyed the world. And why do their employees still fight for them? Everything is gone and it's because of umbrella

They were sold a tale that humanity would be screwed if they didn't depopulate most of it. It's problematic I know.
>>
The RE movies have never been faithful to the original game lore anyway.
>>
>>85337436
Still leaves the dr ashford plot hole.
And what's the red queen going to do now?
The hive is destroyed and so is every other umbrella facility.
How can what we see in the film be worse than MUH GLOBAL WARMING
The earth is a fucking desert and the infrastructure definitely isn't intact.
And how is umbrella this powerful? Not even in the games they are. And what about the worlds governments? And what happened in dc with wesker? And how does he die from having his leg cut off when he also has the t virus and is a superhuman?
>>
>>85337672

The Red Queen is going to become the weirdest old sister ever. The Hive is mostly functional despite being nuked overhead, which didn't happen with most other underground facilities.

I think it was a mistake to show the Earth became a desert just because of zombies. Could have been changed with jungle settings instead.

Umbrella apparently devised a Curaga medicine before it turned people into zombies, wouldn't you throw all the world money at them.
>>
File: 1HYAKU PAASENTO.png (757KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
1HYAKU PAASENTO.png
757KB, 1280x528px
You've come to the wrong place, I watched all six of them and they're all mindless trash.
>>
>>85339934
No they weren't. The previous films had at least interesting stories and good music.
>>
just reboot it in this style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkLBLn_eyDo

please
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.