[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: tmp.jpg (277KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
277KB, 825x464px
What went wrong?
>>
>>85336070
Not enough magic kung-fu and ninjas.
>>
>>85336070
An adult man (i.e. you) decided to watch a superhero show for children.
>>
>>85336117
But I didn't.
>>
>>85336070
Scott Buck, as well as giving the actors 15 minutes before shooting to practice their stunts. No, I am not kidding.
>>
>>85336070
It was bad and it bombed
>>
>>85336070
shit writing
shit director
shit fight choreography
shit villain
>>
everything wrong with iron fist you can apply to luke cage as well.
>>
>>85336070
everything
>>
Having to cast a guy like a week before shooting began.
>>
>>85336070
Still better than Luke Cage.
Japanese girl was nice.
>>
>>85336070
it was the tv show equivalent of the abortion that lived.
>>
>>85336070
the MC was too ripped, I found it hard to self-insert so I just gave up on the show
>>
>>85336070
I liked it. I liked it a lot. Sure, the fight scenes weren't on par with the best of Hong Kong action cinema's greatest, but the characters and story are better than anything that has ever come out of China, even British-controlled Hong Kong.
>>
>>85336070
>I'm Iron Fist, i never lose.
>Never actually lost a fight in show
Bravo.
>>
>>85336070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
absolutely everything
>>
scott buck is ike perlmutter's yes man

all you have to do is look at the last seasons of dexter which he ruined. and how shitty inhumans looks. he's a bad showrunner

buck didn't want a suit for danny
focused on bad story lines
didn't rip directly from the comic outside of basic lip service
didn't plan out fight choreography outside of FIFTEEN minutes before shooting
bad direction

marvel fixed all of this and he wont be coming back for season 2, guaranteed to be better (obviously)

just look at the latest defenders trailer, danny already looks way better
>>
>>85336070
Danny was terrible protagonist.
>>
>>85337091
Scott Buck is a good guy. I'm sure all of what you're saying has some basis in fact, but Scott's not all bad. Let's be realistic here. Maybe Iron Fist will improve in the future, but let's not turn this thread into a Scott Buck bashing session. It's not really fair to Scott.
>>
>>85337183
t. scott
>>
>>85336070
Its written like fan fiction, directed like it was outsourced, and the acting is some of the most awkward shit I've seen. It was so shitty and low budget that I couldn't finish the series.
>>
>>85336070
Needed more drunken master.
>>
>>85336847
Literally not true.
>>
a kung fu show with no kung fu

and made by netflix
>>
>>85336070
>martial arts expect
>all fight scenes are shitty haymakers back and forth
>>
>>85336070
It was a fucking terrible show
>>
Iron Fist was better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
>>
File: aku phone.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aku phone.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>the guy who plays matt murdock isnt a martial artist
>so they put a mask on him to hide his stunt double who does all the fight scenes
>the guy who plays danny rand isnt a martial artist
>they refuse to put him in a mask and just hope the guy will figure it out
>>
>>85336070
>capeshit
>thinking anything went right
>>
>>85336070
it should have never been made. Iron fist wasn't going to give people anything that they weren't already getting from daredevil besides >muh Asian waddle-fu
Daredevil and Punisher is all they should have done but marvel is going to marvel
>>
File: finn-jones-iron-fist-1[1].jpg (36KB, 836x960px) Image search: [Google]
finn-jones-iron-fist-1[1].jpg
36KB, 836x960px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>85337493
LC was the best of those 3, Purple Man was only good thing about JJ, Iron Fist was shit because the "martial arts" choreography was the worst out of any of the shows so far, which made IF look like a weak little fag who never did anything cool except glowing fist punch a wall once or twice.

At least DD seems like he actually knew how to fight
>>
>>85337647
There's nothing funny about that image. The Iron Fist uses magic power. Please delete your post.
>>
>>85336685
Shit actor for Danny
>>
>>85336070
I dont think there was a single likeable character in this series. Its given that the other supporting characters are cunts and constantly betrayed the main character but it was pretty dumb for the main character to constantly keep forgetting how many times he's been stabbed in the back like being some sort of hippie would endear him to the audience.

There was literally no point in the show where i said to myself "I wish the main character would succeed".

What a fucking hippie cunt.
>>
File: 1293159315816.png (29KB, 193x198px) Image search: [Google]
1293159315816.png
29KB, 193x198px
Best thing about Daredevil was Kingpin and Punisher

Best thing about Luke Cage was Cottonmouth

Best thing about Jessica Jones was Kilgrave

I think I'm noticing a pattern here.
>>
>>85336070
hes fucking white. White people can't fight for shit.
>>
Bring Master of Kung Fu and Nth Man The Ultimate Ninja for next season.
>>
>>85336070
>white male character
>is not a cum eating cuckold
Willing suspension of disbelief can only go so far.
>>
bad writing, bad fights. You can get away with one or the other but not both.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.