[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a roman chad who gets to free a slave,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pullo.jpg (51KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
pullo.jpg
51KB, 500x313px
>tfw you will never be a roman chad who gets to free a slave, kill her love, and end up happily marrying her
>why live
>>
>>85334931
he was a chad until he gets hit with that brazier, then if you notice his behavior subtly changes to be more docile. wether that has anything to do with vorenus taking care of him is debatable, but he also becomes prone to violent burst of rage now and then.
>>
>>85335116
yeah no, he's definitely more nuanced than a dumb brute but i was just memeing. i found out about this show a few days ago and am binge watching it now. fantastic
>>
Neptune's Scourge, eh?
>>
>>85336803
>"Attat" is a word used in all levels of Roman society to utter some kind of cynical astonishment, like "well, well", "What ya say about that?" and that sort of thing. Pullo, e.g. uses this word, when he meets Quintus Pompeius for the first time, who is presented to him as Neptune's Scourge. Because Pullo isn't scared of any bastard (not even one with a dog's head on 'em) and Q. Pompeius is a particularly shortarsed shit, he pulls up his eyebrows and goes: "Attat..".
>>
>>85334931
To me the most start thing about those sort of scenarios is
> Leave for war as a 16 old boy
> return as 30's something man
> your mother barely even recognizes you
More than a fucking decade in conflict then returning and trying to adjust, then you have these modern day burgers that return from single 6 month tour and drink themself to death because muh ptsd
>>
>>85334931
wasn't he the punisher
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>XIIITH LEGION
>>
File: cannae.png (49KB, 336x518px) Image search: [Google]
cannae.png
49KB, 336x518px
imagine being the romans in this scene

>get surrounded
>cant escape
>trapped right in the middle
>slowly but surely carthaginians hack their way through your comrades to get to you and kill you which they inevitably will
>takes whole day
>die with tired legs and arms
>>
File: 1410273453616.jpg (59KB, 372x560px) Image search: [Google]
1410273453616.jpg
59KB, 372x560px
SUCK MY COCK THE LOT OF YOUS
I'M TITUS PULLO, RIGHT?
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>85334931
she reminded me of julia louis-dreyfuss
also muh dick
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.