[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE MICHAEL JACKSON LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: st.png (1MB, 1268x667px) Image search: [Google]
st.png
1MB, 1268x667px
DUDE MICHAEL JACKSON LMAO
>>
DUDE IMPLYING YOUR NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS SHIT LMAO

SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>85331231
Fuck you
>>
>>85331211
Why did they solve the only white kid in the background?
>>
>>85331211
The trailer couldn't be more r*ddit. I hate how stupid shit like this gets so popular.
>>
secretly it's a subtle hint that the child actors are buggered by higher ups in hollywood
>>
>>85331231
I am not going to, Season 1 was fucking trash, really.

>lets make the government incompetent as much as possible
>lets kill one useless characters, but everyone else is virtually untouched
>lets revert everything back to normal because why the fuck not xD

I haven't seen a worse shitshow than this in years.
>>
>>85332576
>lets make the government incompetent as much as possible
I'd like to see you try and hide your human experiment from the public while simultaneously having to go out into the public to bring your experiment back.
>lets kill one useless characters, but everyone else is virtually untouched
That's script writing 101. Sacrifice one or two characters early to maintain a sense that anyone could die at any moment.
>lets revert everything back to normal because why the fuck not xD
Did you skip the ending and miss Will spewing slugs?
>>
>>85332672
>I'd like to see you try and hide your human experiment from the public while simultaneously having to go out into the public to bring your experiment back.
Except they fucked up everything they did, from chasing people to maintaning any sense of control. They failed at everything.
>That's script writing 101. Sacrifice one or two characters early to maintain a sense that anyone could die at any moment.
No, because she died pretty late, I would agree if that retarded sheriff died when they caught him, which should have happened... but no, they just let him live so he could make their lives even more miserable. Great show.
>Did you skip the ending and miss Will spewing slugs?
Oh cool, so after all that traumatic shit they all had to endure, they can go play games and be themselves like before, just like that. That would be realistic if they all had Alzheimer.

I know this show is meant to be "fun", but the writing is so abhorrent that it's really hard to find it fun. Even Marvel movies are better than this honestly.
>>
>>85332825
>Except they fucked up everything they did, from chasing people to maintaning any sense of control. They failed at everything.
They did the best they could without creating more attention. It's established that in a small town where nothing eventful has happened since an owl landed on somebody's head or something, that you can't just run around killing people and covering it up as if you're in a highly populated area like New York City. They tried it with the diner owner and that's what sparked more suspicion. It's like trying to chase and catch someone with a third party present who can't know what you're doing, so every time they look you have to act coy and stop.
>No, because she died pretty late
Notice I said one or two characters. The diner owner counts.
>I would agree if that retarded sheriff died when they caught him
Like I said, you can't keep killing people in a small town -- particularly the police sheriff. And since I already know you weren't paying attention in the finale, they were actually willing to overdose him until he bargained the kid's location away.
>they can go play games and be themselves like before
Do you expect them to be all comatose or something? And we already know that part of season two will be about the ramifications of season one, so coping with everything will be included -- plus Will is in a fucking psychiatrist's office, so not everything is fully back to normal. Not every character was exposed to the Upside Down as much as Will was.
>I know this show is meant to be "fun"
And it really was.
>Even Marvel movies are better than this honestly.
Marvel isn't aiming for Academy awards, they're aiming for fun that anyone can relate to. As much as I don't particularly care about capekino, they still create the most enjoyable movies.
>>
>>85332576
The government in the 1980s was incredibly incompetent. Do you really think the idiots behind Star Wars and Iran Contra would do any better with psychic powers or parallel dimensions?
>>
>>85332576

You clearly watched all of season 1. You're going to watch this too.
>>
So is there any explanation as to why they were on an arcade cabinet but their game looked like a TV cartoon?
>>
I didn't get what was so good about it. Child actors are always meh and the story wasn't particularly unique or good. I guess I liked that it broke some tropes, especially the incompetent and not-involved police one. Definitely one of the most overrated tv-shows in the last 5 years. Doesn't mean it's bad tho.
>>
>>85333306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dg4J9_nes

It's a "press button to play animation" style arcade game
>>
>>85333306

It was a game, it was basically an interactive cartoon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Lair_(1983_video_game)
>>
>>85333306

Surely you aren't this newfag to vidya
>>
>>85333417

I'm not in my late 30's if that's what you're asking
>>
>>85333346
>Child actors are always meh
They were much better than child actors are usually, particularly Eleven. Will was pretty generic, but it looks like he's got some more demanding scenes in season two.
>>
>>85333488
Neither am I. No, I'm asking if you're so pleb that you really have no understanding of what a video-based video game is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.