[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i just spent 2 hours and a half watching literally garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (8KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 184x273px
>mfw i just spent 2 hours and a half watching literally garbage
>>
Fuck off, Jay Bauman.
>>
File: 1497378785702.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497378785702.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>85330171
mfw I will never have a loli gf for 200 years
>>
Good atmosphere, cinematography, and I generally enjoyed watching it for the first feel hours, but after the main guy has the eels piped into him it all felt phoned in. I liked it less and less after that in the last 20 minutes with the convoluted exposition and the half a dozen false endings.

Also this was LITERALLY the same movie as Get Out.
>>
2 and a half hours you could spent watching the movie
>>
i also just watched this

cool visuals but lame cliche story

gore verbinski is talented
>>
It was alright. Kinda overproduced. Too Hollywood. Felt too clean and sterile to be genuinely scary or disturbing. The story would have needed someone like Carpenter or Cronenberg to do it jusice. Verbinski tried to hard to make everything look pretty.
>>
>>85330360
The sterility's (supposedly) part of the draw though, isn't it? It's clean, but primitive, in a way that rightly connotes antiquated medical procedures.
>>
Cinematography was good enough.

It was a high budget old hammer 70s horror b movie.
>>
>another pleb get filtered
>>
>>85330543

I imagine antiquated medical procedures were everything but sterile.
>>
>>85330690
keep telling yourself that, he's right you know. not even samefagging
>>
>>85330206
Fuck off, Rich Evans from popular movie critic site RedLetterMedia
>>
>>85330360
>>85330543
it was filmed on digital, so it had "that look". if you do a sterile set and mood and film it on film, you get kino, if you film it on digital, you get fake videogame trash.
>>
File: boobgrab.jpg (121KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
boobgrab.jpg
121KB, 1024x681px
>>85330171
>>mfw i just spent 2 hours and a half watching literally garbage

Cinematography was ace, Apex Predator's acting was on point, Shia's wife showed tits.

Could've been worse OP.
>>
>>85330876
this

only mann should be allowed to use digital
>>
>>85330934
Is that really Shia's wife? I thought they picked up some rando European fashion model because they wanted that "classy mongoloid" look like the girl in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

>>85330876
I didn't get this feeling too badly until the end when they entered the caves which looked like big greasy movie sets, so yeah, I get what you're saying.
>>
the fucking scene where they drill into his tooth

it feels like such a cheap easy thing to do but its still unsettling
>>
File: yourwifeprefersblackdick.jpg (93KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
yourwifeprefersblackdick.jpg
93KB, 600x450px
>>85331980
>Is that really Shia's wife?

Yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.