[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they get JewJew Abrams to direct Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9413.jpg (45KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9413.jpg
45KB, 465x316px
Why did they get JewJew Abrams to direct Star Wars
>>
I can't find any evidence this quote exists
>>
>>85324841
Keep looking and inform us if you do
>>
>>85324841
I believe it's from when they first announced TFA and the whole room was filled with white SW fans thus triggering the jew
>>
>>85324815
because some hack frauds made a very popular review of the prequels where in it they suggest that Abrams would be a good Star Wars director.
>>
>>85324841
Here's the evidence http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/

His hate speech was actually recorded on tape in the "By The Way" with Jeff Garlin. But now the recording has been deleted from soundcloud and you can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>85325180
Did they? I have the feeling the hackfraud were working for JJ Abrams from day one. When you think about it their first thing was a review of Star Trek, that's probably when JJ Abrams contacted them. That review didn't get much public attention. But then they did the prequels, and starngely all the mainstream media relayed it and praised it despite how biased it was. I bet it was a plot to demoralize George Lucas and prevent him from making the next movies and eventually selling to DIsney.
I'm convinced there was a conspiracy involving Kathleen Kennedy, Spielberg and JJ Abrams. They were close to Lucas and probably knew he was considering selling Lucasfilm but was still hesitant.
>>
File: 1500378869545.jpg (71KB, 599x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500378869545.jpg
71KB, 599x278px
itt: butthurt whiteys
>>
>>85327165
t. subhuman shitkin
>>
>>85324815

Ultimately he succeeded in what they wanted.

they wanted a safe rehash type movie, and they got it.
>>
>>85325299
Plinketts first review is of the TNG movies you dunce.
>>
>>85325299
This level of retardation is baffling.
>>
>>85324815
thi pasta gain?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.