[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He is considered to be one of the most popular actors in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

He is considered to be one of the most popular actors in the world but I don't remember any of his roles outside of MCU in past 5 years
>>
>>85322137
>why is this kids movie star so popular
Be sure to kill yourself.
>>
He was in Jon Favreau's Chef movie for 10 minutes.
>>
the MCU is precisely why he's the most popular
>>
>>85322183
I am actually saying that he is not that popular without his suit
>>
>>85322240
Ok.
>>
He seemed like hot shit when he was Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes at the same time. Then he was just Iron Man again, and stayed like that.
>>
File: LincolnOsiris.jpg (75KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
LincolnOsiris.jpg
75KB, 800x534px
Best black face ever
>>
>>85322300
This movie came out only 3 months after Iron Man, so it's safe to say he was casted in one of the lead role when he was still considered junkie hasbeen, that's pretty huge risk
>>
Alot of his youth was plagued with drug problems the marvel movies saved his career
>>
I remember him from that love potion movie with marisa tomei. Haven't seen any of his iron man movies
>>
will he star in the inevitable manlet uprising movie?
>>
>>85322137
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is kino
>>
>>85322137
He doesnt need any. He was also awesome in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
>>
>>85322886
>>85323109
That movie has some gold writing at moments but the rest on rewatch many years later feels very full of itself.
>>
RDJ is an awful actor and ruins pretty much every movie he's in
>>
>>85322137
No offense to RDJ as a person (I obviously have never met him personally), but he's a terrible actor. He was literally shoved into movies by his industry friends after spiraling out of control with addiction, alcoholism and drug abuse. If it weren't for how corrupt the hollywood studio system with its rampant cronyism is, RDJ would have died and ended up in a pile of his own excrement, and we probably wouldn't have had to endure the MCU shitstorm. As people have already mentioned ITT, his fame and popularity right now is entirely due to the MCU (which is fucking obvious).
>>
>>85322367
That was the whole idea behind Tropic Thunder, you full retard. They were all washed up actors playing washed up actors.
>>
>>85323327
No, only Ben Stiller played actor who was trying to make a comeback
>>
>>85323233
I loved him in tropic thunder but otherwise have to agree.
>>
>>85322137
he is nothing but a junkie coward hiding behind marvel money , a really crapy actor , made for crappy useless roles like this one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.