[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most pozzed show ever created? I consider myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 30

File: shit.jpg (250KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
250KB, 1600x600px
Is this the most pozzed show ever created?
I consider myself liberal leaning but Jesus Christ
>Christians take over America and America becomes Saudi Arabia in the span of like 2 years
>Men are all evil pigs who rape women and it's the law to rape women
>Every white cis christian is evil for no reason to the point of retarded (like cutting people's arms off) and shit
>Despite the fact that having sex outside of marriage and prostitution was against Christianity
>Canada is some liberal Utopia where every refugee gets free money and everything is fine
At first I thought this was some satire against Islam but it's not, this was literally made as an attack on American conservatives.
>>
File: 1494533239139.png (134KB, 613x808px) Image search: [Google]
1494533239139.png
134KB, 613x808px
>>85321672
Your days are numbered whitey
>>
>>85321672
>I consider myself liberal leaning

Sure you do, LARPer
>>
I haven't watched it but your statement makes no sense
>Christians take over America
They're ruled it with an iron fist since it was founded.
Also Canada is pretty nice, I like it there.
>>
>>85322770
>9% drop

Woah so spooky! Also, white vote share declining doesn't mean white people are disappearing, it just means there are more people of different races entering your country.
>>
>>85321672
>>Despite the fact that having sex outside of marriage and prostitution was against Christianity

Might want to re-read the old testament again, Abraham.
>>
>>85322770

doesn't that also mean your days are numbered.
>>
>>85321672
American conservatives are evil. They stand in the way of human advancement and progress for the sake of their selfish rotten ideals, though American conservatives are christian only in name and not in practice. Their agenda is not based on christian beliefs, but on their racist, anti-semitic and misogynist nature.
>>
>>85321672

shitty book that was relevant to the 1980's christian conservatism, pussy producers won't make it about islam the real threat to secularism today.
>>
File: Jingle Keys.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Jingle Keys.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
It's an example of BLATANT propaganda.

We currently have liberals rioting every fucking month for more than a year on end, and Muslims outright fucking eating Europe from the inside out.
That makes a lot of noise, so there need to be distractions to take away from attention being given to that.

This is more slack-jawed propaganda to remind the impressionable that the whites, the men and ESPECIALLY the Christians are their evil oppressors and need to be opposed.
Even while BLM thugs set their neighborhood on fire and Muslims commit 10 honor-killings in their country a week.
>>
>>85321672
You know the author of the book just watched what in Iran and copy pasted most of the shit of the Islam in an imaginary Christian society.
If the creators of show were intellectually honest they should have made it about a Sharia law controlled America.
Christianity is in heavy decline anyways contrary to Islam.
>>
>>85322925

Thank you for your input, Hillary.
>>
>>85321672
>""""""liberal leaning""""""
>>
>shitty book that was relevant to the 1980's christian conservatism

Fucking how, Martha? Because their beliefs offend you?

Christians weren't enslaving women or cutting arms off in the 80's either.
>>
>>85322991

punch yourself in the face twice. once for not quoting right and again for misreading what I said.
>>
The series is based on a book by Margaret Antwood, a Canadian feminist far-leftist who is active in Canadian anti-American politics and leads the Canada BDS (anti-israel boycotts) movement.

She's said that the Handmaiden's tale is more about Israel oppressing the Palestinians than US politics, though she wrote the book originally due to the anxiety of Reagan being reelected
>>
>>85322956
>has not watched the show
>spergs out for two paragraphs anyway
wew
>>
"Oy vey, people are starting to get nervous about the mass-immigration of Muslims."
"Quick, make another show slamming Christianity and conservative values of any kind. Make it as over-the-top as possible. They'll eat anything at this point. Remind them who the REAL oppressors are."
>>
>>85322925
I really don't understand how liberals can be this retarded. Is it the water? The food? TV?
>>
>>85323081
Tell us about the time you personally were oppressed by Muslims.
>>
>>85323065

Please specify what in those statements is incorrect.
>>
>>85323114
Yeah I can't wait to have a conversation about a show you haven't even watched with a speechifying simpleton, oh boy let me get right on that.
>>
>>85323039

>Far-Left political agitator and shill for Palestine shits-out a piece of propaganda based on her own impotent and delusional victim-complex.
>Liberals eat it up like a fucking sundae.

Typical. It's what I have come to expect.
>>
>>85323138

>I'm not going to prove you wrong, which I could easily do, trust me. Instead, I'm just going to shitpost deflections and personal attacks. But I could TOTALLY win the argument if I bothered. Really.

Wow, great debate skills.
>>
>>85322833
And when those non-white foreigners are the majority they will own the country
>>
>>85323100

when they use pressure groups like CAIR to stifle and control what people can say publicly about islam. oh, and when they threaten to murder anyone that offends them creating an atmosphere of fear about voicing negative opinions about their dune beliefs
>>
>>85323171
Did you think I was debating you? duh
>>
Fucking IMAGINE if a TV show, or ANY piece of media, actively attacked liberal values, progressivism, or even Islam as blatantly as this show attacks conservatism or Christianity.

There would be screeching, boycotts, click-bait articles, probably a lot of firings. Probably a bunch of death threats, based on the behavior of liberals in the past 16 months.
There sure as fuck wouldn't be any faggot reviewers calling it """timely""" and promoting it.
>>
>>85321672
>getting triggered by a fictional work
Jesus OP, get it together
>>
>>85323191
CAIR is a shitty group but we're still allowed to say what we want about Islam. The real enablers of Islam in the west are the people who want to hang on to their own ancient myths as reality but in order to do it they create a false "whatever belief system you have is okay" attitude. Islam is a tax-free organization which enjoys lots of government protections. Why? Because the Chrstians who want those same protections for themselves can only do it legally if they make them not specific to any given religion. So no matter how bullshit the religion is, Scientology, Islam, anything, it all gets protected just like Christianity does.
>>
>>85323239
Yeah you know cause Fox News doesn't exist or anything
You guys are delusional
>>
Pozzed?
>>
>>85323274

christianity doesn't have legions of sleeper cells that will fatwa and kill people for making negative statements abut jesus.
>>
>>85321672
You forgot the fact that in the flashbacks her best friend is black, her boyfriend is black, and her daughter is black.
>>
>>85323191
CAIR is the only anti-semitic political group with power in the US. Why /pol/ cries about it is beyond me
>>
>>85323364

because you don't understand /pol/
>>
>>85323297

>DUDE BUT FOX NEWS EXISTS

Why are retards still pretending this is an acceptable argument?
>>
>>85323319
No I agree, Islam is the worst religion today. But we have to pretend to respect all relgious beliefs and that got set up because Christians wanted to pray in schools and pay no taxes and all that bullshit. None of these myths should have any legal standing. We just opened the door for the worst ones to take advantage, now we can't "discriminate" against any of them, no matter what wacky shit they say because it's a sacred "belief."
>>
>>85322883
This. People like to bring up that the bible is against gays, but also forget to mention that more time is spent saying don't eat shellfish or women should be second-class citizens than it does hating gays.

The bible as we know it comes from a convention iirc of different christian sects deciding what should be standard teachings. This was like a century after jesus died, mind you, when there were different cults/subsects with considerable differences between them. And the stuff they did decide to put in, goddamn. My favorite parts of the bible are the old testament stories, where they straight up murder non-jews, and jesus' parables. Such inconsistencies aren't divine yet dumbasses still think so.

>>85321672
This was written by a feminist during 1985. After feminist successes during the 70s, the 80s rolled around and they promised to bring back religion and reign in women. The author likes to state that all the practices and human rights violations are already present in real life; she just put a lot of them into her book. And if you knew religious fundamentalists (I was raised catholic, later was Jehovah's Witness for a couple of years and read the bible on my own), you'd see that it's not far-fetched to see how religious psychos would warp religious dogma to fit a somewhat-post-apocalyptic world.

And sexual shit like in the book? The bible has multiple instances of incest. IIRC one of those instances involves 2 daughters getting themselves pregnant from their father so as to preserve their bloodline or some shit like that. Samson kills a donkey, and proceeds to castrate an army's worth of dicks. David leads his people to victory after victory. My point is that the bible isn't so much prudish as it is stories and provides a framework for law and order. Thinking it's all jesus and celibacy and praying is stupid as fuck and shows the world you don't know dick about cchristianity.
>>
>>85323458
It completely contradicts that post so it's a 100% perfect argument.
>ANY piece of media
Fox News is any piece of media, actually it's the #1 cable news network. Millions of viwers. So I win.
>>
>>85323274

>CAIR is a shitty group but we're still allowed to say what we want about Islam.

Literally only in America and in no other First World country. Canada and nearly every Western Euro-Hovel now has hate-speech laws, or better yet, has had them for decades, and now literally puts men in jail for being offensive.
>>
>>85323467

I somewhat agree but christianity has been a foundation of the west for 2000 years so it should have more leeway than dune shit beliefs
>>
>>85323489
Well that may be true, I live in the states. I know in Germany you can go to jail for saying the Holocaust wasn't as advertised as well which is insane.
>>
>>85322824
>Canada is nice
>You can't misgender someone without it being illegal (Yes I am serious)
>B-But America is the authoritarian evil country!
>>
>>85322883
>He thinks modern Christianity is dictated by the bible
No where does it say in the bible that Abortion is bad but christfags think it. They also hate prostitution.
The writer of the show just made a shit strawman of the white male christians that don't make any sense.
>>
>>85323581

what if i wanted to come from the US and misgender the shit out of everyone, would they stop my evil plan
>>
>>85323487
>Fox News is so bad that we need hundreds of leftist shows just to counteract it.
Why are leftists always so terrified of right wingers having a platform? It's like they know their ideas are inherently inferior or something.
>>
>>85322956
Underage exposed. For however long you think MUH LIBERALS have tried to oppose religion and the constraints they impose, religious people have got that beat. This is based on a book from 1985, Reagan era america. If you think those were good times for freedom, you're a fucking retard. Religious fundamentalists want to impose more restrictions than liberals do. You can't compare some faggot bitching at you for not using the correct pronouns to being a Jehovah's Witness. The faggots (like you) who say stupid shit like your post don't go to church or have much experience with religion (ie are young retards). Fuck, if you get raped in the middle-east you run the risk of getting stoned. How the fuck does shit like that compare to shallow, brownie-point-seeking faggots who follow trends? Go to fucking church for a decade and then tell me religion is more free than not following any.
>>
>>85323084
That was obvious bait/sarcasm anon.
>>
>>85323319
Arabs are also Semites you fucking idiot
>>
File: Liberal Faces.png (2MB, 1130x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Faces.png
2MB, 1130x1124px
>>85323307

It's the opposite of "Redpilled".

"Pozzing" or "Getting Pozzed", is slang among the gay community for Bug-Chasers purposefully infecting others or themselves being infected with HIV/AIDS, which they view as either a social-status symbol among gays, or just have a sexual-fetish for being disease-carriers and spreaders.

The term "Poz" is derived from "Positive", i.e. "HIV-Positive".

It's an apt alternative for the term of "Redpilling".
"Redpilling", or at least a "Pill", is a analogy from several science-fiction films in which someone is awakened to the truth by a literal pill, which is a piece of medical iconography. Thusly it's an anology for conservatives waking up to the real world around them as opposed to the fake world presented by the media.
Conversely, liberals lying to one another and themselves about the world, especially through media, is also represented by an analogous medical term, but one that is appropriately degenerative, gross, destructive and vile, as opposed to one that actually has a positive effect.
>>
>>85322968
That is the best part.
>It's obvious that the story is just taking all the bad shit Muslims do and putting it on Christians (Like Rape, stonings, women can't drive, ect)
>Fans and author talk about how the America is looking like the book because Trump is in power and not because of the Muslims that are literally doing the shit in the book
>>
>>85323487

Yes, remember when FOX News made a several-million dollar piece of propaganda masquerading as """science-fiction""", that portrayed a dystopian world where smug gay liberals used weaponized Muslim immigrants to terrorize and oppress the poor Christians?

Oh wait, that didn't fucking happen.

But the opposite did.

You're a complete fucking idiot whose only defense is "MUH FOX NEWS", i.e. the typical under-aged liberal without an argument.
>>
>>85323636
I didn't say it was bad you half-wit, read back. I can never tell if you people are really this stupid or just pretending.
>>
>>85323642

Oh, what evils did the mean ol' Christians impose on you?

Did they interrupt your oh so sacred right to murder your own children again?
>>
>>85323239
If you realize that the writer just took shit muslims do and put it onto christians you will actually realize how horrible Muslims really are. The shit shown in the show is literally no worse than what happens in the middle east.
>>
>>85323651

when someone says anti-semitic they mean anti- jew
>>
File: 1499610664360.jpg (529KB, 1448x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1499610664360.jpg
529KB, 1448x1914px
>>85322938
In the book, Congress is mass-murdered and Islamic terrorists are blamed.

That is the catalyst for the Emergency Laws which brings U.S. fundamentalist Christians to power.
>>
>>85323726
Cry more faggot, you're just mad because you know I was right. There's plenty of conservative media and we both know it. So stop being such a crybaby.
>>
>>85323786
Not him
My stepfather was a pastor. I've seen plenty of Christianity up close, what a shitshow. And it's all bullshit, so there's that.
>>
>>85322991
The Reagan 80s were seen as a step back from the feminist victories of the 70s. It's a similar thing to how Demolition Man thought the 90s LA would be a shithole due to rising crime in the late 80s, early 90s.

The book is basically a what if?, with a 1984-leaning flavor. I think it's still relevant today. We must always be wary of losing rights, which fundamentalists are keen on rolling back. Anyone who says they are all for rights hasn't spent time with such people. If they had their way our world would be similar to the show/book. For example, my religious grandma threw my yugioh cards away 13 years ago, because they were from the devil. That's the kind of people the book/show warns about, not some faggot contrarians on 4chan who don't even know any religious dogma nor have read the bible, nor "spiritual" faggots, nor "I go to church once or twice a year" faggots.
>>
>SJWs use the book to show how evil Christianity is
>They support Islam which actively does the stuff in the book
>>
File: 1479348633734.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479348633734.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>85321672
Let's be honest here, if the religious right had full control of America. The first thing they would do would be to rip up the civil rights act and put Christianity in school. The Handmaids Tale may be an extreme example of religion in America, but religious fanaticism is alive and well in America, and the only thing holding it back are the institutions.
>>
>>85323480
>Thinking it's all jesus and celibacy and praying is stupid as fuck and shows the world you don't know dick about cchristianity.

New Testament is. Old Testament is old-school religion with everything that comes with it.
>>
>>85323636
Right wingers are no better. Replace one tard with another.
>>
>>85321672
It's just funny everything Liberals attack Christianity for is true in parts of the Islamic world, yet Liberals love Islam

Very interesting
>>
>>85323800

>I have an argument but I can't prove it. I win because I say so.

Fantastic work. Be sure to fellate yourself hard over this obvious victory everyone will agree with.
>>
>>85323855
Liberal support for Islam, which is one of the most deeply traditional and conservative belief systems on earth, is something I will never be able to wrap my head around.
>>
File: one-sheet-web-res.jpg (3MB, 1500x2211px) Image search: [Google]
one-sheet-web-res.jpg
3MB, 1500x2211px
>>85323726

You mean like this?
>>
>>85323869
Why make a book about Christians and then base them off of Muslims?
Fundies are shit but the book makes no sense. Why would Fundies want prostitution and rape and sex out of marriage? This is more of some retarded feminists "All guys are rapists and sexists and all christians are bad too so I will lump them together!"
>>
>>85323840

>The Reagan 80s were seen as a step back from the feminist victories of the 70s.

By who? By retarded man-hating bra-burners?What victories? Legal child-murder?
>>
>>85323909
I have an argument, I said the argument, I was right, you were wrong, I won, you lost, and your'e a retard. Now go and kill yourself you crybaby little faggot.
>>
>>85323487

Please show me where Fox News made a mainstream dystopian series based on a delusional victim-complex.
And then paid for a bunch of positive reviews.
>>
>>85323840
>which fundamentalists are keen on rolling back

Nah
Republicans are not going to go after gays or abortion

That's just fear mongering, at the very worst they might cut tax payer funding to PP
>>
>>85323677
>>85323677
Hey look, it's the LARPer OP who claimed he was a liberal

How's that "Redpill" term working out for you, which you stole from a couple of Far Left trannies who made The Matrix?
>>
>>85323941

>I have an argument,

>I am right, cry more.

That's not an argument. That's low-effort shitposting.

Honest question: Do you think you're "trolling" right now?
Are you one of those eternally butthurt Hill-shills that was broken by the election and has now resorted to "trolling"?
>>
>>85323924
>Why would Fundies want prostitution and rape and sex out of marriage?

The premise is that there is a fertility crisis and the handmaids are the surrogate for the couple. The intercourse is performed in a ceremonial manner. When i watched the series, i was thinking "why don't they just use IVF. Why the raping" but its part of the book/series film of religious patriarchy.
>>
>>85323836
>My stepfather was a pastor
I'm sure there is no bias here friend.
>>
>>85323990

>Getting mad at facts

Looks like you wondered too far out of your safe-space, Achmed.
>>
>>85323976
I'm sorry that you can't accept that you lost the argument so now you have to make up a completely different argument but there's nothing I can do about that, it's probably related to you being self-conscious about having a small dick or something. I can't help you. Seek therapy. Or just keep crying about it, I don't care. No one does.
>>
>>85324018
Not him but are you some sort of shill wanting to make /pol/ posters look bad? You left the original argument about 6 posts ago.
>>
>>85323171
This isn't a debate though.
>>
>>85324044
Yeah well, I've just seen the side of Christianity that no one in the church saw.
>>
>>85324052

>If I keep deflecting/changing the argument I win, especially if I say it over and over again.

You see this? This is why 4chan needs some kind of proof-of-age lock.
Otherwise we get Redditors like this.
>>
>>85324020
>fertility crisis

America has like over 300 million people, this doesn't make sense, i never hear far right wingers saying we need more people

This shit is a fucking strawman
>>
>>85324052

top lel
>>
>>85323191
That generic, not personal. Try again.
>>
>>85324093

You're right. It's a faggy under-aged sperg wandering into a thread with adults and shitting up the conversation with a bunch of distracting noise.
>>
>>85324020
Why not just use IVF? Why is prostitution not only legal but encouraged? I am not a Christian but I know them well enough to know that that is bullshit and not how Christians act.
Even with infertility they would just find an excuse to marry 2 individuals with high fertility and have them have sex.
Also everyone is retarded and cartoonishly evil. Also
>Everyone who is a white male is evil
>All the blacks are good
>Canada the retarded country far more authoritarian than America is the bastion of freedom
>>
>>85324104
I'm glad you have it all figured it out. You are a very brave man.
>>
>>85323922

>get asked for a dystopian science-fiction or at least speculative piece of fiction
>post a fucking documentary

Wow, nicely done, autismo.

You didn't even have to SEE the movie to know it's a documentary. You could have punched the title into fucking Wikipedia and known.
But that's 2.5 seconds I guess you couldn't afford to spend.

tl;dr you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>85324130

my freedom from fear is personal
>>
>>85324114
Doesn't even make sense either because fertility lasts only a single generation. If it happened it would be
>A lot less people have children
>The people who do have children have children that can reproduce normally so there is no point in the handmaiden shit
>>
>>85324109
Read back on his posts. He answered that one anon and everyone else decided to move goalposts. There's honestly no problem with that as that's how arguments develop but he's definitely not the one changing it.
>>
>>85323480
Jesus was all about proving the old testament as shit. This is his character arc the whole time. Every fucking breath he took was about shitting on the old ways for being retarded. He was the ultimate contrarian, from infancy to his baptism to his fucking death.
>>
>>85323924

The book operates on Liberal Logic (tm), not regular, human logic.

Things happen in the book because it better supports the author's Victim-Complex and Feminist delusions.
>>
>>85323976
Why would they "pay" for positive reviews if there are so many "pozzed liberals"?

You diaper-fedora right-wingers can't seem to avoid contradicting yourselves. Somehow Hillary is a mastermind dictator who controls the Deep State and the Pentagon, but also is a pathetic weak loser who has to "pay protesters."

"Paid reviews" sounds like right-wing projection
>>
>>85324213

>He answered that one anon and everyone else decided to move goalposts.

Literally wrong.

"MUH FOX NEWS" isn't an argument. Neither is "I'M RIGHT STAY MAD".

Nice to know you're LARPing as a 3rd Party in order to made your retarded spergings look like they're supported, faggot.
>>
>>85324158
I was happier before I did. Best to just adopt one of the popular perspectives and go with the crowd, the world will make more sense that way. Liberalism, Trumpism, ISIS, take your pick and enjoy the certainty.
>>
>>85324271

>Paid Reviews don't exist

You see this?
This is why Liberals get called "Blue Pilled".

Keep telling yourself every rave review for Ghostbusters 2016 was 100% genuine.
>>
>>85321672

To me The Handmaid's Tale is a utopia.

>Men and women have defined societal roles
>Women respect their husbands
>Societal cancers such as TV and video games are banned
>Degeneracy is severely punished
>>
>>85324279
It was a direct answer to the question that was asked.

>LARPing
It'd just be RPing if we're online dumbass.
>>
>>85324104

Oh wow.

Everyone listen to edgemaster over here. He's got the real inside scoop that none of us out here do!
>>
>>85324320
Well it's a good thing shows like this are being produced to highlight shitty people like you then. You just validated its entire existence with your post. Good job - ?
>>
>>85324020
>>85324049
>>85324114

>Right-wingers don't read the book or watch the show, don't realize their imagined plot-holes make them look stupid
>>
>>85323084

It's a combination of the oils and grease from their "fat-positive" diet and the Estrogen they inject into themselves for their """transition""" blocking the neurological pathways in their brain.
>>
>>85324333
That's true. But don't worry, your sacred beliefs in Jebus are safe from me, I'm just some guy on an anonymous message board. I'm sure the power of Christ will pull you through.
>>
>>85323239

This.

Liberals are very hypocritical about what does and does not cause outrage.

They can dish it the fuck out, but the SECOND a piece of media challenges their beliefs, it gets boycotts, hate-campaigns, death-threats, etc.
>>
>>85323869

>Let's be honest here, if the SJW Left had full control of America. The first thing they would do would be to rip up the civil rights act and put racially-inclusive textbooks Genderbread Men in school. The Handmaids Tale may be an extreme example of religion in America, but liberal fanaticism is alive and well in America, and the only thing holding it back are the institutions.

Oh wait, that's ALREADY literally happening in real-life, lel
>>
>>85323625
You would probably be detained, then deported back to the US and put on a no-fly/travel list to canada. Dont know if we would then punish you for making us look bad in canada, doesnt seem like it would be a big enough crime to count for both US and canaKEK law violations.
>>
>>85324409
What about abortion clinics and their supporters who receive death threats and have demonstrations against them?
>>
>>85324328

>It was a direct answer to the question that was asked.

It literally wasn't.

It's a nonsensical canned response I'd expect from a 12-year-old in 2005.
>>
>>85324359

>Keep saying everyone's wrong about the show
>Keep refusing to explain why

Why? If we're so wrong it should be SUPER EASY to explain why. So why don't you do it?
>>
>>85324488
I could have picked any of a number of conservative media since it was stated that ANY (in all caps even) qualified. Fox News is simply the biggest. I know that now you want to have a different argument because you were wrong, that's fine, I don't care. You were wrong. I was right. Deal with it.
>>
File: Democrats and Violence.jpg (68KB, 719x372px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats and Violence.jpg
68KB, 719x372px
>>85324486

>You can't even kill babies any more without people complaining!!!

Aw, poor you. Those poor abortionists.

That's totally on par and equal with issuing a bomb-threat against a company that had the gall to have an attractive woman in a bikini advertising a product, or doing the same to attempt to shut-down a Trump rally because fuck those people for voting for the wrong candidate.
>>
>>85324486

they don't carry out the threats. quit with the tired attempts at portraying christian fundies equal to islam. it's not even close.
>>
File: ned flanders.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
ned flanders.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>85324488
>ask for a piece of media that goes against liberal values or progressivism
>get the most popular conservative news network in response
>NO THAT'S MUCH TOO OBVIOUS, HEH I EXPECTED SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL. SORRY KID.
I'm done with you faggot.
>>
>>85321672
>prostitution was against Christianity
It's not prostitution if you don't charge them
>>
>>85324573

>I could have picked any of a number of conservative media

You mean the ones that literally don't exist at this point? No you couldn't have.

Liberals have unprecedented ownership and control of every media company and you're a denialist if you're still pretending it isn't true.

It's also REALLY convincing to us when you have to keep stating "I am right" over and over again.
Keep doing it. I'm sure people will start believing you.
>>
>>85323239
that is true.
I mean we already see how apeshit liberals get when the wrongfully consider something "alt-right" (whatever that means)
they are nothing but little spoiled children

I have never seen a show deal with the negative effects of mass immigration from non western countries or the scary connection between homosexualtiy and pedophilia.
if any person should ever dare to do so and get popular he would probably be dead with in 2 years.
>>
>>85323986
I'm not talking about republicans, I'm talking about really religious people. If it were up to them all abortion would be illegal (lower class black females aborting starting during the 70s when abortion got legalized is seen as a reason for the declining crime rate following the crack epidemic), alcohol would be banned, science would gets its balls chopped off and bend over on command for the state, prudishness would be enforced (no more porn, skimpy outfits, nudie bars, and forget about premarital sex), church would be mandatory, etc etc

>>85324222
I understand that. I mean the bible as a whole, when someone quotes it they don't refer to the testament, just that it's present in the book (unless they're christian and know the exact passage). I was raised in this, man, and it ticked me people would claim to be religious and not quote their shit, nor even read the bible.
>>
>>85322883
>>85323480
>>85323623
From what I understand it Christians don't have to follow most of the old testament.
>>
>>85324588
>kill babies

lol
>>
>>85324588
Not him
The fact that you think this actually qualifies as an equivilent shows that you're not a very complex thinker.
>>
>>85324588
>Lumps of cells
>Babies
>>
>>85323840
>Demolition Man thought the 90s LA would be a shithole

yeah... thought...
>>
>>85324637

>My point is proven because this one network is kind of Conservative
>Please ignore the fact that the 8 or 9 other ones are run my screaming red-faced SJW propaganda corporatists who literally donated millions to Clinton

Really proving your point well there.

Seriously, if all you have to fall back on is "MUH FAUX NEWS" you're an under-aged faggot.
>>
>>85321672
>but it's not, this was literally made as an attack on American conservatives.

It's about the danger of religious fundamentalism but nice to know you associate that directly with the GOP.

If you paid attention, you'd know the Gilead is shown to be a bunch of hypocrites that just use the bible to rule over people. They claim to be free of degeneracy and people of God but that's a blatant lie. The Handmaiden are meant to be these revered and sacred beings that freely and willingly offer themselves to give birth to new babies in the time of need, but in truth they're brutally forced to be baby factors that are not people to the ruling class. The handmaidens are basically legalized mistresses/sex slaves, as it's shown that most men don't just have sex with them once a month in attempt to procreate, they secretly fuck them at any given opportunity purely for pleasure. They also mistreat and harshly punish the handmaidens whenever they step out of line (cut hands, take out eyes) and run brothels in secret while publicly saying that sort of degeneracy no longer exits.

The show is entirely about depicting how religious extremism is just a form of tyranny justified by empty rhetoric based on religious texts that are twisted to seeve a goal. In the show it's Christianity because it was written during the rise of the American religious right in the 80s and because Christianity is still the dominant religion in America and thus easier to understand and sell to the audience. But it's easily applicable to fundamentalist takes on any religion since nutbags exist everywhere. If you're triggered by this you're a snowflake that can't think for himself.
>>
>>85324644
KEK don't tell me you honestly believe SJWs are liberals, and all liberals are SJWs.
>>
>>85324642
>every media company
>every
You're really not very good at this
I could zing you again but what's the point? It's like fish in a barrel. I'll just move on and wish you luck with everything friend.
>>
>>85324700

kek!
>>
>>85324615
>>85324588
Why do you keep putting arguments in my mouth? The poster said
>the SECOND a piece of media challenges their beliefs, it gets boycotts, hate-campaigns, death-threats, etc.
I'm just saying those things are not for a second exclusive to liberals.
>>
>>85323642
>For however long you think MUH LIBERALS have tried to oppose religion
liberals have never opposed religon just Christianity because it´s the foundation of western civilization which lefties hate and try to change.
that´s why liberals are so supportive of islam. despite having way more aggressive views on sex and gender then Christianity. they see it as their best new tool to destroy Christianity
>>
>>85324676

>Not him

Thank you for specifying.

Now it's completely impossible for you to be samefagging.
No samefagger would ever think to type "not him" first.
>>
>>85324747
>Foundation of Western civilization
That was the Greeks and Romans many years before Christianity. Christianity just fucked it up for a thousand years.
>>
>>85324754
Well the two replies you got were less than 60 seconds apart so you could figure that out yourself smart guy.
OR maybe I have a proxy! Dun dun dun! Liberal conspiracy!!!1!
>>
>>85324700
Early 90s was shit, I blame Reagan. Late 90s was the shit though, right before the dotcom bubble burst and then 9/11.
>>
>>85321672
Why do liberals get off on victim porn so much?
>>
>>85324781
And before there where Greek and Romans there was Assyrian, Egypt, Mycenaean and Hittites
>>
>>85324676

Can you please explain why?

>Some abortionists sometimes get death-threats for literally killing babies.
>Fat SJW's call in dozens of death-threats to ONE business because they "fat-shamed" them with their ad

Why is this not equivalent again?
Or did you not explain because you HAVE NO explanation and were just hoping everyone would accept you were right based on just general principle?
>>
>>85324747
Such a stupid argument. I grew up in the Christian church. My church are liberals. Have been for generations. You think liberal tradition doesn't exist? You know nothing.
>>
Fucking Christ this board is retarded
>>
>>85324825

Because having a victim-complex is the crux of their entire platform.

It reinforces their delusions, as opposed to reality, which erodes them.
>>
>>85324739

sorry i misread you a bit but the level of shit that you'll get from the postmodern left and their faux progressive islamist allies has in exceeded anything that the right wing has come up with, in maybe a century? I dunno you'd have to go back to hitler to see real right wing riots.
>>
>>85324831
Yeah no, shooting up abortion clinics isn't equivilent to protesting a political rally and trying to disrupt it. It just isn't. If you want to think it is, go right ahead I guess. Still not.
>>
>>85324702

>It's about the danger of religious fundamentalism but nice to know you associate that directly with the GOP.

The author of the original novel, the production-company that adapted it into a show, the liberal """critics""" that felate this show and the vast majority of the liberal audience for this show ALSO associate it directly, so that's kind of a moot point.
>>
>>85324702
Well put, guy. I enjoyed the book in high school but haven't seen the show yet (despite having hulu). Does it really just have christians, and not fundamentalists? Cause in the book they sent the undesirables to radiation death/work camps, I though that was badass.
>>
File: 1498335589953.jpg (16KB, 381x285px) Image search: [Google]
1498335589953.jpg
16KB, 381x285px
>>85323840
>abloobloo christians r evil becuz muh grandma threw away my fucking yugioh cards

Hahaha holy fucking shit, kill yourself.
>>
File: victoriaandabdul.jpg (178KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
victoriaandabdul.jpg
178KB, 620x918px
>>85321672
>Abdul, please teach me the Quran

t. Queen Victoria
>>
File: 1498618915722.gif (836KB, 373x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498618915722.gif
836KB, 373x255px
>>85324853
Finally some clarity in this thread
Most insightful comment yet
>>
>>85322970
Your retarded dad tell you to say that?
>>
>>85324909
Retards will he retards, can't be helped.
>>
>>85324877

no, but shooting at congressmen because you don't get enough free shit is.
>>
>>85324932
There's no point trying to change the minds of the poltards that have infected this board. They are completely bigoted in their views
>>
>>85324781
people in the 18th and 19th century sure loved live by roman or greek values of fucking little boys and divorcing your husband or wife whenever a better partner for your families legacy came around all while owning 10 slaves and praying to docents of gods.
>>
>>85324853
this

I think at least since the last US election it's no longer worth visiting 4chan, the general level has sunk too much
>>
>>85324917
Why do you guys have these weird arguments with yourselves
Is it pre-schizophrenia? Insulation against having actual arguments which you will probably lose? Explain.
>>
File: Smug Satania Image File.png (671KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Satania Image File.png
671KB, 666x666px
>>85324877

>talking about death-threats for both cases
>immediately switches to active acts of violence for anti-abortion, but stays with "non-violent" protests for the liberal side of the argument

Brilliant. Fucking brilliant.
What grade are you in? I am legitimately asking at this point.
>>
>>85324615
>they don't carry out the threats
wait what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tiller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States
>>
>>85324982
People have shot up abortion clinics. No one has shot up any Trump rallies. If you can't figure out this simple distinction then you're just stupid, some people just are. It's genetics, it's not your fault.
>>
It's more like the most stupid story ever created. It makes no sense and is completely disconnected from reality. It's only a famous and acclaimed scifi novel because it had the right politics.
>>
>>85324949

Did your retarded CTR-handler tell you to post in this thread?
>>
>>85324834
>Christian
>supporting the mass murder of babies
there is no such thing as a liberal Christian.
guys like you just pretend to get the masses on your side. almost all of your ideal go directly against the faith. be it child murder, support of violent religions like islam, the hated of your own culture, the excess in sexual decadence, etc, etc
>>
>>85324917
I know you're trolling, but still. What normal person thinks cards are magical or demonic? That some magical person is out to get an undetectable and invisible aspect of yourself, an actual tangible person? I still played the fucking video games, good riddance too cause I know people who spent thousands on that shit.
>>
>>85321672
The show is practically anti-islamic propaganda since it is about a society that closely resembles the Muslim countries of the Middle East.

I just wish the creators of the show had the balls to admit that openly.
Using a half-dead religion like Christianity as villain makes the show lose all of its impact and verisimilitude.
>>
>>85325021

>No one has shot up any Trump rallies.

Several triggered libturds have ACTIVELY TRIED and were stopped by police due to their own incompetence.

One triggered Britlard even tried to personally asassinate Trump himself he was so fucking triggered.

Also, we were talking about actual death-threats, not actual physical violence, but God forbid your dumbass keep up with an argument.
>>
>>85323924
>Why would Fundies want prostitution and rape and sex out of marriage?

Because the ruling class are all hardline religious conservatives who think women should have no rights or opinions since that's how it used to be in the good old "traditional family values" days like the bible says. It's empty talk to give them power by claiming that the disasters of recent years, such as high spike in infertility is due to GOD being angry at man and the only remedy is to bring back the bible as the basis for rules of law. It's basic fundamentalism at work, provide easy bs solution to a problem and then control people with tyrannical rule once you've gained power.

The ruling class are also giant hypocrites since they go against their own teachings and laws whenever it suits them in private and do shit like fuck their handmaidens in secret when they're not ovulating, and pimping their "holy" handmaidens to other countries for trade.
>>
>>85325047

>What normal person thinks cards are magical or demonic?

What normal person makes up a story about literal Yu-Gi-Oh Cards as an example of "muh religious oppression by the kkkristians"?
>>
>>85325076
>One triggered Britlard even tried to personally asassinate Trump himself he was so fucking triggered.
Said Britlard was also an illegal immigrant, think about that. An illegal immigrant tried to kill Trump

Makes you wonder why he never tried to capitalise on it
>>
>>85324999

this is where you tell me that low level incidents with christians are exactly the same as islam wiping out all the jews and christians in the middle east over the last 50 years. that's what bothers me is that if christians and islam were the same we would have killed everyone but christians in america a long time ago, but you just persist with the false equivalencies.
>>
>>85324999

Those weren't violence.

Those were just late-term abortions carried out with firearms instead of needles full of acid.
>>
>>85325045
>you're only a Christian if I say so
I didn't know you were the Arbiter Of All Religion. Everyone pay attention, we have a VIP here! This man is in charge of Christianity itself!

How do you handle the pressure of such an important position anon? It must be brutal.
>>
>>85324999

>Guy whose nickname was literally "Tiller the Baby-Killer" gets shot

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>85325021
people had to chancel trump rallies docents of times because of threads of violence and riots started by liberals.
there also that bernie supporter that tried to kill as many republicans as he could who got a type form a democrat politician on where he might find lot´s of unarmed republicans.

and don´t even get me started on free speech on collage campus. a person can´t even state a single non far leftwing opinion on campus without causing violence let alone invite a non leftwing speaker without creating a riot.

liberal have nothing to over but destruction, violence and personal attacks to silence opinions that they don´t like. which is also why they keep on losing
>>
>>85325124
I didn't say anything about any of those topics. I just linked the actual record of death threats and violence being carried out against abortion clinics.

>but you just persist with the false equivalencies.
That was my first post in this thread. You seem triggered.
>>
>>85325126
>George Tiller
>After his clinic was firebombed in 1986, Tiller was shot in both arms by anti-abortion extremist Shelley Shannon in 1993. On May 31, 2009, Tiller was fatally shot in the side of the head by anti-abortion extremist Scott Roeder

>Those weren't violence.
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>85323855
>>85323917

Islam is a "brown" religion.
Christianity is a "white" religion.

It's that simple. That's the depth of the reasoning for Liberal support of one but not the other.
>>
>>85325162
>progressive movement steadily marches forward for 50 years
>THEY KEEP ON LOSING
You guys really don't know history or what
>>
>>85325162
>people had to chancel trump rallies docents of times because of threads of violence
I dunno about all that but you're doing some serious violence to the English language.
>>
>>85325185

>not reading an entire post before you reply

Can Tumblr fucking leave already?
>>
>>85325148
Said nickname was given to him by a anti-abortion Republican and Bill O'Reilly
>>
>>85325181

please. I know what you were trying to do, don't be a coward.
>>
>>85325193
Thank god conservatives have a more nuanced and thoughtful view of race, right anon?
>>
>>85325204

>progressive movement steadily marches forward for 50 years

How's the whole "ban bossy" thing going for you guys?
>>
>>85325129
cry more.
you can´t be a Christian and go against it´s most fundamental believes.
when was the last time you visit a church?
what´s your favorite bible story?
when is the last time you helped our a fellow Christian instead of cry about "oppressed" Muslims and gays
>>
>>85325222
>I know what you were trying to do
What, post a fact when someone else posts a lie? Are you going to use the "feels before reals" defense here?
>>
>>85325246

uh, I am not bossy I'm the boss.
>>
>>85325220

Sure it was.
>>
>>85325251
I've read the entire Bible which is far more than I can say for most "Christians." Remind me again the part that says abortions should be illegal? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>85323986
>Republicans are not going to go after gays or abortion

Is that why Mike Pence before the election signed a law that required women to hold funerals to their aborted fetuses, why the GOP is pushing for defunding Planned Parenthood despite the fact that it's already illegal to give federal funding to abortion, or why states like, iirc, Texas make bullshit bills that for example demand that places that perform abortions have to have a specific size corridors in their facilities, in practice making most clinics close their doors because they couldn't afford or physically were unable to abide those specifications? Or how now we're getting a supreme court case pushed by conservatives about a cake maker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple since a wedding cake is "free speech and art"

On abortion alone in the past fifteen years there's been over hundred bills made just to put more and more arbitrary restrictions on abortion by Republicans.
>>
>>85325228

Considering they're the ones gunning for legislation that actually makes all races treated equally (i.e. getting rid of Affirmative Action, race-scholarships, etc.), yes, they have a healthier view of race than libtards.

Inb4 some kind of SJW victimhood whining about how there's a secret GOP conspiracy to invisibly disenfranchise all the poor dindus.
>>
>>85325246
That's your version of a victory? kek
okay then
>>
>>85325269
>. Although he later denied it, show host Bill O'Reilly sometimes described him as "Tiller the Baby Killer", a nickname that Congressman Robert Dornan had used on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

http://www.npr.org/2014/05/31/316715581/abortion-services-return-to-town-where-george-tiller-was-murdered

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jun/05/bill-oreilly/bill-oreilly-called-george-tiller-baby-killer/
>>
>>85325269
> Although he later denied it, show host Bill O'Reilly sometimes described him as "Tiller the Baby Killer",[15][16] a nickname that Congressman Robert Dornan had used on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jun/05/bill-oreilly/bill-oreilly-called-george-tiller-baby-killer/

I mean, there's transcripts of him doing it. I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to this post. This thread will be nuked soon anyway.
>>
>>85325298

>why the GOP is pushing for defunding Planned Parenthood despite the fact that it's already illegal to give federal funding to abortion

If the funds weren't going to abortion why are you so buttthurt over it?
>>
>>85325310
Oh cool, what's the bill called that they're trying to pass to get rid of affirmative action? They have majorities in both houses so they can pass it now. What bill number was that again?
>>
>>85324320
Hey look, it's a Southern Baptist Muslim. Jesus Akbar
>>
>>85325204
I was taking more recently. democrats have never been in a worse place then now political speaking

oh by the way how are all those "progressive" changes going for you.
little boys trying to cut of their balls since they feel uncomfortable, little girls getting raped in bathrooms by freaks in dresses and "refugees", most liberal run cities being cesspools of crimes, white people becoming a minority in their own country, black on black crime being at an all time high and most black men going to prison, Islamic attacks occurring almost daily now etc, etc

yeah thanks again for all your "progress"
>>
>>85325291
Does the evangelic bible differ from other bibles?
>>
>>85325328
Jinx, faggot. Buy me a coke.
>>
>>85325328

How sad.

Maybe he should have killed less babies. Then people wouldn't have called him names.
>>
>>85321672
>>Despite the fact that having sex outside of marriage and prostitution was against Christianity

I suggest you take a trip throughout the history of
Christian sectarianism, they always use the old testament to excuse all manners of depravity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Leiden

Regardless, The Handmaid's Tale is retarded feminist schlock
>>
>>85325107
It's a personal anecdote. And the point is, it's crazy. It's the same as when people thought rock n roll was devil's music, or metal was gonna make kids into satanists, or countless other retarded things. Normal people don't think this, is what I'm saying. Fundamentalists (not normal christians, I was part of both so I know the differences) are basically modern puritans and if you had any sense, you'd wish they never get to be in control. You think they'd allow you to watch movies and shows you currently watch and enjoy? No, it would be like north korea only instead of a chink as god, god would be god.

You niggers are so caught up in SJW hate you fail to see how religion and its restrictions would severely fuck with your freedoms. And the porn, man. Think of the porn.
>>
>>85325148
Allahu Jesus Akbar
>>
>>85325298

>Texas make bullshit bills that for example demand that places that perform abortions have to have a specific size corridors in their facilities, in practice making most clinics close their doors because they couldn't afford or physically were unable to abide those specifications?

Wait, I thought you liberals LOVED when government over-regulated businesses?

None of you were crying when California's full-retard laws about preventing Muh Global Warming forced 30 farms to shut down and hundreds of people to go jobless because they couldn't afford Cow-Fart Harvesters.

I guess it only matters when not enough babies are being killed.
>>
>>85325350
Well I'm a libertarian, but you sound like a nut. Truly unhinged. You have to be a fool to think that Trump is anything more than a speedbump, hell he's failing to do even basic things in his agenda. The SJWs went too far so the good old boys got a protest vote, that's nice, but it's not going to change much in the next 10 or 20 years. Gays will still get married, abortion will still be legal, all that stuff you hate. But congrats on your victory I guess, that's a good feeling I'm sure.
>>
>>85325291
Other then, you no, not murdering? Moloch comes to mind, douche.
>>
>>85325339
That money pays for other shit. Look it up dumbass.
>>
>>85324320
>Degeneracy is severely punished

Only if you're not the elite and your actions are outed publicly and they resukt in actions where it can't be ignored, like the one-eyed handmaiden going nuts trying to murder the baby alongside herself.
>>
>>85322883
Biblical law doesn't really start until after Moses.
>>
>>85325298

>Or how now we're getting a supreme court case pushed by conservatives about a cake maker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple since a wedding cake is "free speech and art"

It literally is you faggot.

The company was also fined into oblivion (i.e. the same shit you're whining about mean ol' Republicans doing to muh poor innocent baby-killers) because fags were so butthurt and liberals in government needed to make an example out of the business by crucifying them publicly.

Liberals really do have a fucking backwards-ass sense of morality when it comes to identity-politics. As soon as those are involved free-speech and freedom and respect for life go right the fuck out the window.
>>
>>85325363
>Jinx
Nope, I had two links while you only had one.
>>85325367
I agree jackass idiot.
>>
>>85325367
Hah bootyblasted. It's funny cause you're equating hurt feelings to a guy marking another guy as a baby murderer, pissing off another guy with strong values enough to kill. Man I'm high, Blue Dream is the shit. Anyways, this reminds me of pizzagate.
>>
>>85325331

>using fucking Politifact as a reference for ANYTHING

Holy shit, I want Reddit to leave.

Tell me again how "trans-girls aren't boys".
>>
>>85325423

>not going to change much in 10 or 20 years

depends on how many third worlders get in
>>
>>85325298

>MUH PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Give me a single reason why my taxes should go to it.

Are you one of those retards that marched on Washington with a giant pink pussy strapped to your head?
>>
>>85325432
Oh right, it's murder. And when you think about it, it's the worst kind of murder - helpless victim, premeditated. First degree murder, without a doubt.
There are about 600,000 of them a year in the USA. We probably should be executing 600,000 women a year then, no? I mean they're murderers. I think that's the only rational response to murderers walking the street, don't you agree?
>>
>>85325499

you need to go to sleep right now you piece of shit little retard
>>
>>85325499

>It's funny cause you're equating hurt feelings to a guy marking another guy as a baby murderer

That's also a case of hurt feelings.

Also, Bill O'Riely did not magically mind-control someone into shooting him.

Again, if you don't want to be called "baby-killer", then don't kill a bunch of babies.
>>
>>85325047
People think Harry Potter is demonic and turning kids into devil worshippers. All you need is to dislike something and claim it's the devil's work.
>>
>>85325502
>proved wrong
>pretends the source isn't credible even though the information can easily be validated with other sources
>tries to switch up the argument
You guys are so predictable
>>
File: bi-graphicspp.png (63KB, 1200x775px) Image search: [Google]
bi-graphicspp.png
63KB, 1200x775px
>>85325543
They provide other services.
>>
>>85325423
Slaves are freed, mommy won't change my diaper or fuck me, girls won't bow down to me, and now I have to share my toys with everybody? It's unfair. Make America revolve around me again!
>>
>>85325502
>I'm wrong but it doesn't matter because this other thing you didn't mention.
Epic, screencapped for /r/4chan
>>
>>85325601

>b-b-but neogaf always accepts my politifacts
>>
>>85325291

>Remind me again the part that says abortions should be illegal? I can't seem to find it.

http://biblehub.com/exodus/20-13.htm

Looks like you read a lot less of the Bible than you claim.
Just like most retard liberals who try to twist the Bible into supporting their retarded agenda.
>>
>>85325604
They treated me after a raw-dicked a stripper
>dat dick drip
I had to pay for it of course.
>>
>>85325423
I hope that anon lives to see genetic hacking via viruses (ie gene therapy). Imagine the look on his old-ass face when it's possible to be born a man but transistion into a woman at a genetic level. Or have wings, hooves, kangaroo legs, etc. When we have mastery of genes and can grow parts, anything you want to look like will only be limited by your imagination and money.
>>
>>85324810
>I blame Reagan

t. jamal
>>
>>85325550
>There are about 600,000 of them a year in the USA. We probably should be executing 600,000 women a year then, no? I mean they're murderers. I think that's the only rational response to murderers walking the street, don't you agree?
So, your argument is "hey since a lot of people do it why bother punishing the behavior?" It's hilarious how we tried to give women the chance to control their sexuality and hardly a decade after the fact they said "lol, uh this is pretty much impossible unless we can kill our kid the minute up until its falling out of my vagina" Great job, ever proving the responsibility of women
>>
>>85322770
(((cohn)))
>>
>>85325629

get ahold of yourself, anon
>>
>>85325642
Yeah like I said there are 600,000 of these murders in the USA per year. But Trump says there should be NO punishment for these murderers - no punishment at all! Why is Trump pro-murder? What a monster!
>>
>>85321672
>Attack on American conservative values
Oh so it's like every single other tv show and movie these days
>>
>>85325601
>>85325502

>Yes I'm using a source that's been proven to be completely full of shit, but it supports my argument so I'm still using it.

Amazing.

Link me to a ThinkProgress.org study next, Reddit.
>>
>>85325645
Freaky man
I just want to be over 6' is that too much to ask?
>>
>>85325047
You do realize that men are imprisoned and executed in majority muslim nations for things like having long hair, right? Listening to most forms of rock music is grounds for accusations of satan worship and you're pretty much fucked at that point. It sucks that your grandma was a fucking cunt but if you lived somewhere else you probably would've gotten a dozen lashes in public to make an example out of you.

t. person that has lived in backwards muslim countries
>>
>>85325691
Pick a different source, the information will still be correct. Of course you already know that, now you're just doing your little dance, but you're still wrong. You know it. I know it.
>>
>>85325298

>despite the fact that it's already illegal to give federal funding to abortion

I'm sure it being illegal completely prevents it from ever happening.
>>
>>85325339
Because Planned Parenthood does a lot more than just abortions, fucking idiot. Defunding them means taking away basic healthcare from tons of people, including prenatal services (I thought you right wingers were in love with the unborn babies yet here you are taking away fundamentally important care for them), breast cancer screenings, contraception, etc.
>>
>>85325663
Absolutely. We need to get the courts to work executing these monstrous murderers immediately.
>>
>>85325724

>Pick a different source, the information will still be correct.

Then why did you hurt your own argument by choosing to link to a KNOW shit-tier source?
>>
>>85325758
It wasn't my link it was another anon's, but keep on dancing! Dance monkey dance!
>>
File: abortions.gif (7KB, 449x235px) Image search: [Google]
abortions.gif
7KB, 449x235px
>>85325663
The abortion rate is going down and has been going down for quite a while though. I couldn't find a chart that was more recent for all of the U.S. but charts for individual states show this decline is still going strong.
>>
>>85325753
sure, but you know, unironically.
>>
>>85322824
>They're ruled it with an iron fist since it was founded.

I see history isnt your thing.
>>
>>85325746

We could just as easily give that money to organizations that DON'T KILL BABIES AT ALL, too, retard.

Why should we give it to any organizations that perform ANY abortions?

The stereotype of women doing nothing but bitching and whining and crying is being proven totally right ITT.
>>
>>85325776
Of course. Murder is murder.
Why does Trump insist on NO punishment for these women? Doesn't he care about murdered babies? Sick!
>>
>>85325771
its called mexican immigration.
>>
>>85325746

technology doesn't go away because one organization has less funding, services will shift elsewhere.
>>
>>85325746
So fund an NGO that provides women's services, but no abortions. Wow, that wasn't rocket science.
>>
>>85325771

>MSNBC

Did they edit this chart to make it sound more "racist"?
>>
>>85325785
Remind me which president wasn't a Christian?
Remind me which congress didn't have a majority of Christians?
>inb4 retarded Obama was a sekrit muzlim
>>
>>85325585
>Also, Bill O'Riely did not magically mind-control someone into shooting him.
And nobody is saying that, but calling someone a baby killer on a TV show that a lot of people are watching is not going to end well.
>>
>>85325786
What other organizations offer similar health services and guidance and are as easily available to most people?
>>
>>85325814
Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>85325804
>>85325810

NO SHUT UP YOU SEXISTS THE MONEY HAS TO GO TO THE ABORTIONISTS THAT TOTALLY AND REALLY AND I PROMISE WILL NOT EVER USE IT FOR ABORTION
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP OPPRESSING MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85321672

I haven't watched the show.

If sticks to the book, I imagine that most of the negative reaction here is less to do with the show and more to do with it's fandom, which seems to be making fucking retarded connections between "Trump's American" and the material, which is ironic, given "Trump's America" is supposedly racist, immoral and decadent and pretty much the opposite of the scenario present in the book.

It might make more sense under someone like Cruz or a strict Mormon President...But trying to draw a connection between religious fundamentalists and a multi-divorcee who hosts swimsuit competitions and couldn't quote a chapter from the bible is hilarious.

Especially when I'm sure many of these women drawing these links participated in the Women's March - Whose chairwoman declared that Saudi Arabia was the worlds most feminist nation.
>>
>>85325758
Do you even know what the argument was? It was O'Reilly started calling him Tiller the Baby Killer in 2009. It's in the transcript of his show. There's video of him defending his description of George Tiller with that nickname. It's not some kind of secret.

Continue to sperg out about sources though. It's a good look.
>>
>>85325836
Deist who read the Bible. Even if I give you that one, that's one, out of 45. Sort-of.
You really arguing that Christians haven't been in charge of the USA all along? Come on man.
>>
>>85325822

So you wanted him to lie?

Tiller was a SELF-ADMITTED baby-killer.

Are you advocating censorship because people can't be held accountable for their own actions?
>>
>>85325810
>>85325804
So because roughly 3% of PP's entire operations is abortion, it's okay to entirely defund the organization, even though the government already isn't even allowed to fund the abortion part? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>85325854
The fans doesn't know that the book was written as a response to the revolution in Iran.
>>
>>85322824

The book was based on a hypothetical scenario similar to the Iranian Revolution - Where religious fundamentalists hijack a populist uprising and implement an extreme variation of Chritianity. It eventually collapses and everyone looks back on it as a weird historical incident.
>>
>>85325860

>Do you even know what the argument was?

You apparently don't.

>>85325331

Linking to a place as blatantly deceptive and propagandized as Politifact hurts your argument. Stop getting butthurt about it.
>>
>>85325872
I just wanted him not to call someone a baby killer on TV.
>Tiller was a SELF-ADMITTED baby-killer.
No he wasn't
>>
>>85325869
I'm not disagreeing, you just asked me to name one. I've read the Quran but that doesn't make me a muslim. Someone who denies the divinity of christ is by every definition not Christian.
>>
>>85322883

The Old Testament is for Jews.

The New Testament (hence "new") suplants it.

Not that it matters since you've gotten that backwards.
>>
>>85325642
The bible also says abortion is cool with God if done through poison and your wife has been unfaithful.
>>
>>85325905
>Facts are blatantly deceptive and propagandized
=^)
>>
>>85325887

Let's say there was an organization that was dedicated to giving ice-cream to children, but 3% of their funds were directly used to lynch niggers.

How long would it be until that organization was defunded?
>>
>>85325419
How is some people having to look for a job after losing their non-critical one the same as women facing undue hardship and making a child suffer unnecessarily? That is more cruel than never having the child at all. Do you feel nothing when looking at extremely disabled people? If we had Gattaca-level technology we would never have such people be alive, suffering. You people post about how liberals have no values, then go ahead and force cruelty on a living being. If you believe in a soul, and an unborn being innocent of sin, then it stands to reason they would go to heaven.

That was the ethos/pathos argument. As for logos, I posted earlier that abortion is part of the reason crime rates went down after being projected to increase following the crack epidemic. Instead of wanting more crime because Tyrone grew up fatherless and his mother did drugs/alcohol to cope with raising his ass, let the inexperienced woman have a child when she is ready.
>>
>>85325899
Sounds interesting.
>>
>>85325887
>even though the government already isn't even allowed to fund the abortion part
that's not really how finance works. Would you be cool with the government giving the westboro baptist church money to maintain their building as long as they didn't use it for religious activities?
>>
>>85321672
I unironically want this to happen.
>>
>>85325940

>Politifact deals with facts! They have "fact" right there in the name!

Again, tell me again how "trans-girls" totally aren't boys, Politifact.
>>
>>85325604
>muh mamagrams
barely part of the budget either. Cut of everything.
>>
>>85325944
It's legal so your argument is silly.
>>
>>85325905
>Linking to a place as blatantly deceptive and propagandized as Politifact hurts your argument.
To retards, sure. You can't refute anything stated therein, and you're still responding and trying to fight, scrambling here and there for shelter. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>85325914

>I just wanted him not to call someone a baby killer on TV.

Well that's too bad, faggot.

If you literally kill kids for a living, people will start calling you "baby-killer".
>>
>>85325957

Yeah, we had to read it in school because our feminist teacher (how times have changed) wanted us to understand what it was like for women living in Muslim nations. It was a really good and weird sci-fi book. I was looking forward to reading it anyway because I knew the movie was supposedly light erotica and my mum wouldn't let me watch it when she rented it.

I'd be interested the show, but I also don't really see the point, and as others have mentioned, the moronic and misguided fan reaction is irritating.

Although I guess that doesn't really have any bearing on the quality of the show.

The movie was decent enough too. Had some boobs.
>>
>>85325996

ooh you're good
>>
>>85325604
That's a BS graph, it should be showing budget, not number of services. An abortion is considerably more expensive than writing a scrip for the pill.
>>
>>85325962
The westboro baptist chuch enjoys tax-free status. Thanks Christianity!
>>
>>85322833
That 9% drop will creat 91% of a nightmare.
>>
>>85325988

>if it's legal it is morally correct, and you should throw tax-money at it

lol, no.

Abortionists are complete fucking retards.
>>
>>85322770
Hispanics keep getting white and whiter each year
>>
>>85325949

>Don't you get it?!?! We're murdering them in the womb out of MERCY!!! Can't you see we're doing them a favor?!?!

This argument from abortionists always has the creepiest Nazi-like quality to it. It's like you're trying to justify the existence of a fucking gas-chamber.
>>
>>85325944
Nice strawman. Abortion is a natural part of health services, or are you a fundamentalist who thinks abortion is never allowed, not even when the fetus is basically already dead inside the womb, i.e. you'd force women to go full term and give birth to an already dead baby? Speak nothing of pregnancies where something goes wrong and the fetus is slowly poisoning the mother.
>>
>>85326013
How the hell did the liberals get mixed up in supporting Muslims? Baffling. I got in a fight with my liberal friend because she said that burkhas are a form of self-expression. They really don't get it. You are right, they used to be against. It's the whole "everything is equivilent" thing I guess.
>>
>>85326026

To be fair to that guy - That's not giving them money.

I also find it weird that Americans finance abortions - I live in a country that's never had any religious fundamentalism and it would cause an uproar if people found out that non-emergency abortions were being funded by the government.
>>
>>85325714
Sounds like hell. We're talking about american fundies though. You should read the book, it deals with things like that. The author took inspiration from real-life shit.

Also, pisses me off SJWs and "feminists" don't try to help women in middle-eastern countries try to be men's equals. I'm egalitarian in values, and it pisses me off these tards speak of equality yet don't do anything for women worldwide. The US is about 99.9% egalitarian at this point, if not in favor of women. They're lazy and insincere.
>>
>>85326026

>The westboro baptist chuch enjoys tax-free status.

How nice. Too bad the argument is about receiving money from the government, and not tax-exemption.

Liberals again being retarded.
>>
>>85326032
That's not a very good argument to back up the lynching black people equivilency from before, but okay, I got ya.
>>
why are there so many liberal retards on /tv/ all of a sudden? Yes christcucks are the worse, but Trump is a step in the right direction, and the Democratic Party is pure cancer.
>>
>>85326099
Well it's good that you support the government giving them that tax break so they can continue their important work anyway anon. Yay Christianity!
>>
>>85325978
Tell me again how oreilly didn't call someone a babykiller
>>85326007
And if you're an idiot then people will start calling you a retarded jackass who shouldn't speak. Yes people will call each other name depending on who they are and what they are doing for a living, but in this case when America has had a history of violence against people working with abortions then maybe just MAYBE we shouldn't call someone a baby killer on TV. Especially if that person has already been shoot before and firebombed.
>>
>>85326076
>I also find it weird that Americans finance abortions
They don't. There's a law.
>>
>>85325996

>You can't refute anything stated therein

Literally innumerable things on Politifact have been refuted and shit all over over the past 18 months.

Again, Reddit needs to fucking leave.
Stop getting mad your progressivist propaganda-mills aren't taken seriously as news sources after getting caught lying over and over again.
>>
>>85326123
Game of Reddit, /tv/ goes to total shit while it's in season.
>>
>>85326072
White guilt
That's it, nothing more
>>
>>85325860
>literally kills babies for a living
>somehow can't call him the baby killer
>>
>>85326123
A few autists can only yell down the majority for so long. Trump is an unpopular jackass. A step in the right direction toward what exactly? Someone competent to do the job? That would be helpful.
>>
>>85326032
The government already can't fund the abortion part due to a specific amendment. They fund the other healt services. You're basically advocating that people should not have healthcare because privately funded abortion happens to take place in the same facility.
>>
>>85326072

Lots of ways. Muslims have put A LOT of money into politics and campaigning.

Some liberals simply, as the alt-right claim, hate white people and western civilization. Others believe in the concept of Triple Oppression and Intersectionality (which would see them support Islam in the west while oppose it in, say, Turkey).

Then there are places like the U.K. where Islamists have essentially hijacked all left wing organizations, often using the Israeli/Palestinian conflict as an entry point.

Either way, many liberals still oppose the growing acceptance of Islam in the west. People like Bill Hicks pledging money towards lawsuits against the SPLC for instance, because they started an Atheist and Apostates "hit list".

Or liberals like Stephen Fry who have had to encounter the ridiculous situation of modern blasphemy laws enacted in places like Ireland or Canada.

Most people don't really think that deeply about these subjects anyway - if they see a facebook ad telling them that forcing women at acid point to cover themselves in anti-sex sacks to stop them from provoking pack rape is awesome and progressive, they'll give it a thumbs up and post "fuck yeah. Islam = peace" and forget about it ten seconds later.
>>
>>85326137
All """charitable organizations""" are tax exempt. It's fucking stupid, but it has nothing to do with christianity. Planned Parenthood also has a 501c3 exemption
>>
>>85326141

>What about the baby-killers FEELINGS????

Holy shit, fuck off. You're literally asking people to censor discussion because being called what you are upsets you.
>>
So since this is basically a pol-Utopia where gays get killed and women have a lesser position than men, and everyone becomes obsessed with god and morality again, why are they so upset about the depiction? It's like when they complain about being called racist while being overtly racist
>>
>>85326153
>Literally innumerable things on Politifact have been refuted and shit all over over the past 18 months.
Should be easy to refute a thing from Bill O'Reilly's transcripts then. March 15th, 2009. Go ahead. Otherwise, it just looks like you've been badly triggered and are throwing a tantrum.
>>
File: 1485498653840.jpg (80KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485498653840.jpg
80KB, 1440x810px
>>85324688
>Lumps of leftists
>Humans
>>
>>85326197
The religious exemption is specific and has different rules for qualifying, but I take your point.
>>
>>85326145

I was told by (4chan) that Planned Parenthood was government financed and that was what people were arguing about.

But yeah, it always sounded weird as hell that a nation that's so hyper-religious would pay for abortions - something that's considered highly controversial in atheist countries.
>>
>>85326137

>Well it's good that you support the government giving them that tax break so they can continue their important work

Their work of exercising their right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly and not hurting anyone?

I'm sorry their signs make you this fucking butthurt though.

You're also making your agenda very obvious. Just admit you love abortion and hate anything related to Christianity.
>>
>>85326173
Trump is certainly competent enough to be president. I haven't seen him falter as executive even once. Congress isn't cooperating with him of course, but I don't think i's fair to blame him for that, since most of them are corrupt bastards who hated him from the get-go. Paul Ryan is on record saying he will never support Trump.

Most of the perceived incompetence is from biased news organizations and late-night talk show hosts, as well as liberal communications-teams spamming the fuck out of internet sites with their talking points.

You live in a bubble, my friend. I bet you couldn't name one way in which Trump isn't competent enough to do his job.
>>
>>85326184
Yeah I think you are on to something about the Israel Palestine thing especially. Palestine are the underdogs in a big way and liberals are about fairness and supporting the oppressed and that kind of thing. But they're forgetting what it would be like if Palestine were in charge. That whole situation has no good guys, what a shitshow.
>>
>>85326248
I think most reasonable people would be pro-abortion and hate Christianity.
>>
>>85326062
KEK nice job not noticing that's an ethical and emotional argument. Liberal arguments deal with rights. Also, you DO want more thug Tyrones running around and causing mayhem?
>>
File: Fuck You Macro Satania.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Macro Satania.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>85326182

>You're basically advocating that people should not have healthcare because privately funded abortion happens to take place in the same facility.

Yes. Why should my money go to that same facility?

Abortionists can fuck off and stay away from government dosh.
If they ACTUALLY gave a shit about women that wouldn't be a problem and they'd form their own NGO's.
But they don't. They want to skim off government handouts and call people "sexist" for not letting them.

Cry more, Feminists.
>>
>>85326249
So his failure to achieve his agenda isn't his fault even though he has both houses of congress? Wew okay. I guess if anything stands in his way and it's not perfect then it's not his fault. All he has to do is wish for stuff and he's done his job whether it happens or not. What a bar to set.
>>
>>85326215

Not really. It's more of a Liberal Utopia, since apparently Liberals are now onboard with religious fundamentalism

A /pol/ utopia is some sort of ungodly cross between Mad Max and Gremlins.

>why are they so upset about the depiction?

Well, they hate religion and Muslims. So that's probably why.

They also hate Liberals, so seeing Liberals hypocritically complaining about the situations depicted in the Handmaids Tale while simultaneously celebrating those beliefs IRL annoys them.

>It's like when they complain about being called racist while being overtly racist

You've clearly never been to /pol/

Your description sounds more like the Trump sub-reddit.

/pol/ hates Christians, Muslims, Jews and demands that everyone on the right accept that racism is good and proper.
>>
>>85326249
>Congress isn't cooperating with him of course

How bad of a deal maker and incompetent leader are you if you can't get your own fucking majority party to gather the votes to repeal Obamacare, something which the party has primarily been campaigning for since 2010?
>>
File: 1494237873391.jpg (79KB, 373x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494237873391.jpg
79KB, 373x527px
>>85323100
>Pfft, who needs prevention?
>>
>>85326198
He is dead, he has no feelings.
>You're literally asking people to censor discussion
No you retarded clown of a jackass. I'm telling you not to call someone a baby killer in a country that has a history of violence against abortion workers and even more so when someone had already two different people go after his life. Because some people will react extreme against it, like Scott Roeder did. Don't add fuel to the fire
>>
>>85326274

Yeah - Israel/Palestine arguing is pointless. Like the Abortion Debate going on ITT.

Seriously - both sides are right to a degree, and it's such a contentious issue that no one will budge an inch.
>>
>>85326182
You can't give money to Ayman al-Zawahiri to open a madrasa and claim that you're not funding terrorism.
>>
>>85326249
>Trump is certainly competent enough to be president
Ignorance truly is bliss
>but I don't think i's fair to blame him for that
So much for being a master of making deals.
>>
>>85326294
I'm not even part of your conversation but god those little anime avatars are gay as shit. What is that, Japanese Strawberry Shortcake?
>>
>>85326072

Islam is a "brown" religion according to Liberals. That's about as complex as it gets. Brown is good, white is bad.

Liberalism and Islam also have some very common habits that makes them very compatible.
They both love sending death-threats to people that offend their sensibilities, for example.
>>
>>85326313

He's not really their leader.

He hijacked the party.

It's going to be 8 years of stalemate.

Republicans and Democrats hate him and won't work with him. So it will be just wheel spinning until one of their own gets back in.
>>
>>85326370
your first argument is shallow and your second is sillypants
>>
>>85326370
>They both love sending death-threats to people that offend their sensibilities
Who doesn't like doing that?
>>
>>85326241
Planned Parenthood receives money from the government, yes. It provides abortions, but the funding for those services are separate from the federal funding, specifically because of the law involving federal funding for abortions. There's also things like private insurance to consider in these cases.
>>
>>85326313
>>85326308
>he has both houses of congress
>his own fucking majority party

Trump ran on the Republican ticket, but he's not a mainstream Republican by any means. He fluked his way into winning the primary with ZERO support from party establishment, and ever since they realized he was going to get the nomination by their rules, they've been conspiring to out him.

I would be extremely surprised if Senators like McCain, Graham, Rubio, etc. EVER cooperate with Trump on anything.

Imagine if Bernie won the election as a Democrat. Do you really think the establishment Democrats would get behind his agenda at all? It's the same deal with Trump.
>>
>>85326359

>I'm not even part of your conversation but god those little anime avatars are gay as shit. What is that, Japanese Strawberry Shortcake?

You're also clearly not part of 4chan.

Welcome and don't piss on the rug. Lurk and adjust.
>>
>>85326145

Well obviously if there's a law then it never, ever happens, right?

Especially in an environment where the only oversight is done by obviously pro-abortion people.
>>
>>85326249
>I bet you couldn't name one way in which Trump isn't competent enough to do his job.
His business background is not suited for a job in politics as politics requires a lot more compromise. In business you can say "Do this or your fired", you can't really do that in politics and even more so against senators. Which is what Trump did when they had to vote for healthcare, he said that if the senators wants to keep their job then they better repeal Obamacore
>>
>>85326294
Do you also hate women whose bodies abort on their own? Because this is some really retarded single issue Christian sharia law extremist thinking. You basically would automatically have also to hate normal hospitals since they occasionally have to choose to abort when facing a situation where it's a choice between saving a premature and under developed baby or the mother during surgerr.
>>
>>85326331
so you can't call someone who kills babies a baby killer?
>>
>>85326399

There is a lot of truth to his first point and his second point is objectively true.
>>
>>85326278

>I think most reasonable people would be pro-abortion and hate Christianity.

Too bad retard SJW's like you don't define what is "reasonable".
>>
>>85326407
>if you don't like my anime avatar you're not alowed on my site!
yeah no I've posted here for a long time, it's still gay.
>>
>>85326419
and he's correct. If they don't repeal, they will lose their job in 2018. Trump will be leading a bipartisan campaign to remove "swamp" politicians in 2018. Then he can finally put congress to work.
>>
>>85326435
In private sure but not on TV, not when you want to have a serious discussion on the topic and the already mentioned history you idiot king of stupidland.
>>
>>85326403

That seems pretty spurious. You're still financing a company that's primarily about abortions.

You couldn't do that here.

I'm not sure about health insurance here either - We pay cash and the clinics are generally funded by these payments plus charity. They are tax exempt though.

We also don't have the weirdos standing out front with bloody dolls and picket signs, which is nice.
>>
>>85326469
I thought he was going to drain the swamp in the first 100 days though? I guess swamp draining will happen after the NEXT election eh?
You guys are so gullibile seriously
>>
>>85326469
But how when Obamacare helped a lot of red states and repealing it would also have cost them their jobs?
>Trump will be leading a bipartisan campaign to remove "swamp" politicians in 2018
And replace them all with Goldman Sach?
>>
>>85326448
not an SJW, retard. Abortion is good, because we shouldn't have African mothers birthing 7 children.

Christianity is bad because it's a retarded desert religion. That should be enough to say about that. Only low IQ retards subscribe to Christianity.
>>
>>85326462

>"What's up with the anime avatars?"
>I've posted here for a long time

No...you haven't.
>>
>>85326173

>Trump is an unpopular jackass

Unpopular enough to beat an established Washington-darling that had literally every advantage in her hand, including the entire media, academia, the FBI, the existing government, the previous president and a rabid, violent fanbase that routinely committed voter-intimidation?

Yeah, real fucking """"unpopular"""".

Your salty tears are DELICIOUS by the way.
>>
>>85326406
>I would be extremely surprised if Senators like McCain, Graham, Rubio, etc. EVER cooperate with Trump on anything.

Well then you probably don't want to check their voting record because...
>>
>>85326416
I'm actually pretty sure anti-abortion watchdogs are constantly looking for slip ups that would defund and fuck their entire operation. Wouldn't you? If you found any evidence, even circumstantial, that federal money was going into abortive services, it would be an open and shut case.

>>85326484
>You're still financing a company that's primarily about abortions.

Except it isn't primarily about abortions. As stated, abortions are 3% of its services rendered. The actual budget of those abortions is irrelevant if no federal money goes toward them.
>>
>>85326312
Pol doesn't hate Christians, what the fuck are you on about
>>
File: 1498619028715.jpg (147KB, 1023x818px) Image search: [Google]
1498619028715.jpg
147KB, 1023x818px
GODS OF 4CHAN
SEND THIS SHITTY THREAD INTO OBLIVION WHERE IT BELONGS
KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>85326494

Hope & Change, etc.
>>
>>85326406
I would be extremely suprprised if McCain ever did anything again at all.
>>
>>85326506
I have and your avatar is fucking gay as shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>85326494
are you being stupid on purpose? How could he have removed career politicians within 100 days? He's not the fuhrer.

>>85326500
I'd choose Goldman Sachs employees over the corrupt idiots we have in there now. A lot of smart people work at Goldman Sachs. I'd choose any high IQ people from a non-government career over anyone who chose a career in government.
>>
>>85326359

>complaining about anime reaction-images
>on fucking 4chan

Holy shit and there are STILL people denying we are in the midst of an invasion by liberal Redditors?
>>
File: StopBeingChristian.jpg (178KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
StopBeingChristian.jpg
178KB, 640x666px
>>85326524

Huh. They're always presented as abortion clinics. Interesting.

>>85326525

>"Pol" doesn't hate Christians

um...sure....

pic related.
>>
>>85326508
Oh please the FBI was hardly on Hillaries side.
>rabid, violent fanbase
Sound like Trump voters
>that had literally every advantage in her hand, including the entire media
If the entire media was on her side then why did her emails get a lot more coverage then her policies? Why was all the debates about email and not policies?
>>
>>85326531
They should install a robot brain. Why not?

>>85326549
He can't remove them at all. He will never remove them. He has no power to do so. His promises on the campaign trail were hopelessly naive. Government doesn't work like he thinks it works.
>>
>>85326524
>muh 3%
12% of PP clients receive abortion services, and there's no data on how much of their revenue comes from abortion.

The fact is, if the funds are essential, that means that federal funds are being spent to keep open an abortion clinic. If the funds aren't essential, then what's the big fucking deal about cutting them?
>>
>>85326548

It's not my Avatar - and no you haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be;

>Asking why Anime avatars are being used on 4chan

>Referring to them as Avatars

You're NEW new. Not even 2011 new. Like 2015 new.

You don't have to obey decorum. It's just rude is all.
>>
>>85326549
>I'd choose Goldman Sachs employees over the corrupt idiots we have in there now. A lot of smart people work at Goldman Sachs. I'd choose any high IQ people from a non-government career over anyone who chose a career in government.
Why is Trump shitposting on /tv/?
>Goldman Sach
>Not corrupt to the core
>>
>>85326586
>He has no power to do so

hence midterm elections. Are you capable of following threads? Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>85326494

trump will get about as much done as obama, understand that no matter who the president is there is going to be gridlock until a civil war or some kind of global disaster and then maybe things will function again.
>>
>>85326575
>They're always presented as abortion clinics. Interesting.

Yeah, almost like someone has an anti woman agenda.
>>
>>85326608
>this much crying
Jesus man sorry your avatar is really cool and manly, wow it's awesome. Everyone thinks so!
Happy?
>>
>>85326623
Or maybe it's because a third of all abortions in the US are performed by Planned Parenthood.
>>
>>85326610
Goldman Sachs is a bank. They have a lot of smart people working there, trying to turn the money into more money. These smart people are smart, and are good at other things when they put their minds to them.

Steve Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs? Is he just another corrupt kike that can't be trusted? Is he the capitalist overclass that's systemically opressing black people in the street?

YOU could work at Goldman Sachs if you're smart and worked hard enough to get hired.
>>
>>85326524

>Except it isn't primarily about abortions.

Then why do they bother, or better yet, exclusively offer them form the same organization in the same buildings that recieve government money?

It's ALMOST like it were kind of fishy.
>>
>>85326612
That's not going to drain the swamp either.
>>
>>85326608
Not him but "avatarfag-ing" is explicitly against the rules. Not that I care much about your stupid 2D bitch but that's what it's referred to as.
>>
>>85326583

Because her policies were unappealing garbage (to the crucial demographics needed to prevent Trump obtaining an electoral win)

>Why was all the debates about email and not policies

They weren't. You should have watched them instead of relying on Vox to "explain the news" for you.

Even virulent anti-Trumpers acknowledged and discussed this.

Pic related - Highly recommended. A great look into how to lose a campaign despite having every single advantage in your favor. Although obviously much of it is people who were paid a lot of money to win an election looking to displace some of their failings elsewhere.
>>
>>85326628
anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website anime website
>>
>>85326654
Oh, so it's literally impossible then? You're telling me that if someone gets good people in congress who are willing to cooperate with a "drain the swamp" agenda, and an executive that is fully on board and ready to implement that agenda, it still can't be done?
>>
>>85326651
>Steve Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs? Is he just another corrupt kike that can't be trusted
No he is a corrupt man who can't be trusted now please stop shitposting Trump and get some work done.
>>
>>85326588

No, PP are healthcare clinics that happen to provide abortion as a very small part of its day to day services. Would you call a restaurant that offers to a clear minority of its clientele a vegan menu a vegan restaurant? Of course you wouldn't.
>>
>>85326681
OK so you're literally retarded. How disappointing.

I think anon might've been correct earlier when he mentioned Game of Reddit. I've NEVER seen someone this stupid on /tv/.
>>
>>85326628

It's not my avatar.

>Being so new you can't follow conversations on 4chan because of the absence of user names

The other guy is right - You're reddit.

>>85326664

That was Avatarfagging. That was explicitly to deal with, well, Avatarfagging, by guys like Draper.

>Your stupid 2D bitch

Another newfag who can't follow conversations on 4chan.
>>
>>85326694
No, but if there was a restaurant that performed abortions sometimes, I would call i an abortion clinic.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?? Are you a woman or something?
>>
>>85326694
doesn't respond to anything I said
>>
>>85326622
>understand that no matter who the president is there is going to be gridlock

Even though you have majority in the house and senate and the same party also has the presidency? Hahahahahaha.
>>
>>85326680
Yes, it's impossible. A very small number of congressional seats are in play. The number of career/appointed people in Washington is huge and lobbyists influence is massive. No one can do this in one or two terms, not Trump, not anyone.
>>
File: MMFA-emails-Bohelert.png (475KB, 2000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
MMFA-emails-Bohelert.png
475KB, 2000x1383px
>>85326671
Better then Trump's policies, and even the insane stuff he said resonated well with some people. Which can't be said for the emails.
>A great look into how to lose a campaign despite having every single advantage in your favor
Oh please the moment the FBI got involved with the emails it was over.
>>
>>85326583

>Sound like Trump voters

Funny, we have literal HOURS of unedited footage of Hillshills and Bern-Victims showing up to Trump rallies to throw bricks, spit on people, burn American flags and pepper-spray children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

Do you have the same amount of footage of Trump-supporters doing the same things?
I already know you don't, since it can't be found on YouTube. But footage of Liberals doing just that abounds left and right.
>>
>>85326743
well damn. We better just fucking kill ourselves then.
>>
>>85326714
Well it's a really cool not-avatar, especially how it is all pink, totally badass. I'm saving it and making it my wallpaper right now.
>>
>>85326729

did you think that was a great response? at least put one interesting word or novel thought into every post, you can't just act like a cunt all the time. actually you can even act like a cunt, just don't be boring.
>>
File: headlines_emails.png (830KB, 2000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
headlines_emails.png
830KB, 2000x1383px
>>
>>85326652
Because abortion is entirely legal and part of healthcare coverage. Just not something the government funds.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 357x200px
Great thread guys
>>
>>85326751
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789127/Arrested-warrant-issued-man-punched-protester-Donald-Trump-rally-North-Carolina.html
>burn American flags
That's completely legal and supported by the first amendment
>since it can't be found on YouTube
They do a good job covering it up
>>
>>85326714
You could be moot himself and that wouldn't make you any less of a worthless faggot.
>>
>>85326623
>If you don't let me kill my child no strings attached you're literally anti-women
well, if there was a subgroup of women to be against....
>>
File: Hillary Terrorism Apologism.png (384KB, 550x692px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Terrorism Apologism.png
384KB, 550x692px
>>85326748

>Better then Trump's policies

Literally wrong.

Hillary was and still is a diversity-worshiper and a terrorist apologist.
If she got into office America would already look like Europe by now, i.e. multiple terror-attacks a month with the media suppressing/diverting attention from them away from Islam.
You would also probably be homeless by now after being replaced at your job by a "diverse" applicant on an H1B.
>>
>>85326748

>Better than Trump's policies

Well, calling Trump's sales pitches "policies" is a stretch, but no, they weren't.

You had a woman offering you nothing and a man offering you everything. So they went with the used car salesman pitch.

>Oh please the moment the FBI got involved with the emails it was over.

If Democrats keepign clinging to this stupid emails/russian narrative instead of addressing the actual issues that cost them the election, they're going to keep struggling.

Also;

>the moment the FBI got involved with the emails it was over

Hillary has no one to blame for that but herself.
>>
File: karen.jpg (54KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
karen.jpg
54KB, 620x348px
>>85326811
thanks! ^_^ glad you liked it!
>>
File: 1499257776294.gif (2MB, 211x191px) Image search: [Google]
1499257776294.gif
2MB, 211x191px
>>85326829
This is trolling, right?
>>
>>85326588
>>85326652
Let's just get something straight about this. Planned Parenthood isn't a government organization. They're a non-profit. They aren't doing anything illegal. The federal money that they receive goes to the other services they provide.

The government doesn't own them, and none of what they provide is illegal. The measures that some recommend to defund them are punitive.

Technically, defunding them wouldn't even necessarily decrease the amount of abortions they provide if they really were all about the abortion money. They could theoretically scale back everything else and keep providing the same amount of abortions.

As to why they don't stop their abortion services entirely, I couldn't say. I know that 75% of the people who seek their services are near or below poverty level so that might have something to do with their reluctance.
>>
>>85326793
>organization spends $9 a month on non-abortion services, and $1 a month on abortion services
>needs $10 a month of it's own money to operate
>government now gives organization $9 a month, but can't use it on abortion services
>organization now only requires $1 a month to operate

it doesn't matter that "they can't spend it on certain things", they get the money, and can shuffle it around however they want. Only stupid people can't understand this
>>
>>85326815

lol.

>>85326817

My faggotry doesn't absolve you of being a newfag though, so what does it matter?
>>
>>85326815

>One guy claims he got punched.

Oh zippity-dee-dee. That's literally more serious and convincing than literal hours of DOCUMENTED violence.
>>
>>85326781
You have a fundamental problem in leadership if you end in a gridlock despite having the majority power in all branches of government. Or then Republicans simply can't govern.
>>
>>85326854

I think it's Rapid Extrapolation.

If he thinks Hillary could turn the U.S. into Eurabia 2.0 in Six Months he's giving a woman who couldn't win an election against a semi-retarded reality TV game show host way more credit than she's earned.
>>
reminder than planned parenthood kills nigger babies. why do you christfags love niggers so much?
>>
>>85326866

> Planned Parenthood isn't a government organization.

They are literally tax-payer funded.
>>
>>85326881

>You have a fundamental problem in leadership

Well, the Republicans have a leader they hate and who hates them.

That's gotta be a pretty significant problem.
>>
>>85326868
Then why aren't they constantly prosecuted for misusing funds they get from the government? Oh, right, because your allegation has no grounds at all.
>>
>>85326854

No, you're right. Hillary totally wasn't Merkel 2.0, didn't pledge to emulate Merkel and totally wouldn't have Merkeled the United States.
>>
>>85326881

it's got nothing to do with who's the president, the gridlock gets worse every couple of years. yes, even under the god-king obama.
>>
>>85326929
That doesn't make them a government organization. No matter what side you're on this distinction makes a huge difference.
>>
>>85326881
the problem isn't in executive leadership, it's in representation. Trump is ready to enact the will of the people who elected him, but our delegates in congress are NOT ready to cooperate. If we could fix congress in 2018 the way we elected Trump, then Trump could finally lead. For now, it's like trying to rally troops when your generals would rather sit around and jerk eachother off about how their good people.
>>
>>85326938
It's t should not matter if you hate each other when you all still want the same thing, tax cuts to the rich and get rid of obamacare.
>>
>>85326942

>Then why aren't they constantly prosecuted for misusing funds they get from the government?

Because there's zero fucking oversight, retard.
>>
>>85326923
Because the kids haven't done anything wrong.
>Crimes
Capital punishment for murder, rape, and armed robbery is perfectly fine by me.
>>
>>85326866
This guy gets it. Most of the money the get from the feds aren't just random subsidies, it's medicaid money. It makes no sense to single them out for a medicaid blacklist.
>>
>>85326868
>they get the money, and can shuffle it around however they want.
Except that's wrong. Everything has to be accounted for, and when there's medical procedures involved, there especially needs to be an added layer of accountability, record keeping, insurance coding, and other paper trails that quite explicitly ensure what money goes where and why.

>>85326929
60% of their money comes from Medicaid and Title X, and that money comes in the form of reimbursement for services that other healthcare providers give as well. The government doesn't just hand Planned Parenthood a sack of money with a dollar sign on it.
>>
>>85326972
>Trump is ready to enact the will of the people who elected him

By taking their healthcare away and giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax cuts to the very rich.
>>
>>85325120
He probably wasn't even briefed on it, hell I never heard about it in the news but I heard every bullshit "assassination" attempt against Obama when he was starting out.
>>
>>85326942
like I said, stupid people LITERALLY can't understand the concept. They aren't spending the money they get on abortion, but money is a liquid asset. They could in effect switch the dollar bills they get from private donations with the ones they get from the government, and it would make no difference.

The only thing that matters is that an organization that is performing abortions operates using taxpayer funds. That's why people take issue with it.

Low IQ people LITERALLY can't understand this. It blows my mind every time how people can be so stupid, that this goes over their heads. Watch, you're gonna come back with another inane response that totally misses the point.
>>
>>85326815

>That's completely legal and supported by the first amendment

So is burning Korans. I wonder how much Liberals would defend it if Trump Supporters started doing that?
>>
>>85327030

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH RICH PEOPLE

Every fucking time.
>>
>>85325228
Liberals clearly don't, though, and you couldn't even deny it so you tried to deflect it.
>>
>>85326829
Literally correct because Trump had no policies. He was all over the place and could never get a clear answer on how he would get things done.
>>85326846
>and a man offering you everything
To idiots perhaps but anyone with common sense could see that the wall is a waste, the muslim ban going against the first amendment and his economical policies not being as great as he thinks.
>russian narrative instead of addressing the actual issues that cost them the election
If the Trump people can't keep their story straight on the Russia narrative then they do will be in some deep shit. Eric Trumps story went from meeting one person to meeting six persons, while being open about showing that there was a willingness to collaborate with Russia
>>
>>85327023
it fucking blows my mind how people like you don't understand the point I'm making. It's fucking simple.

Let's say you pay $200 dollars on rent every month, and $50 dollars on weed. You currently have to earn $250 dollars a month to support your current habits.

Now, if your parents give you $200 a month for rent, but say "don't you dare spend it on weed!", you can safely say "I wont'", and spend it on rent. THEN, you only need to earn $50 dollars a month to support the same habits.

So I'm subsidizing your weed habit. Can you understand that, or are you still too stupid?
>>
>>85327030

pfhahahahaha there are retards right now that really think like this
>>
>>85327030

>By taking their healthcare away

lol, no.

Most Trump-supporters are actually employed and thusly have some form of healthcare, or at least a constant income stream.

The only people losing their precious Obamabux are the welfare-queens that just got done campaigning for Bernie's free college and weed plan.
>>
>>85327101

>Literally correct because Trump had no policies.

https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

Literally false.

These have been up and available for easily 18 to 24 months at this point. You are factually wrong.
>>
>>85327104
>>85327023
>>85326942

and where this really kicks off is when it comes to scale. Since I'm subsidizing your weed habit, you can instead earn the same salary of $250 bucks, and now spend $250 bucks a month on weed, and still afford rent. So by helping you out with only rent, you can change nothing and smoke a lot more weed.

Replace drugs with abortions, and you'll see why people are upset. By giving PP taxpayer money, they are able to give many more abortions than they'd be able to without that funding.
>>
>>85326985

>Still want the same thing

I don't even see how people like McCain, Ryan, Cruz, Paul and Trump are in the same party, because they seem diametrically opposed on the most fundamental issues.

>Get rid of Obamacare

...And that's one of the fundamental problems.

Trump, as is typical of Trump, wants to simply rebrand Obamacare and stick his name in glitter on it and pretend like he actually did something.

Ryan wants to completely repeal it and repalce it with...nothing.

>Tax cuts to the rich

Another problem, when Trump's promised over a trillion dollars worth of stimulus spending.
>>
>>85327169
>Bring China to the bargaining table by immediately declaring it a currency manipulator
Still waiting
>>
>>85327192

This.

But liberals are too retarded to understand math.
All those numbers are oppressive social-constructs.
>>
File: 1469423241979.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469423241979.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>This entire thread

I need to step away from the internet for awhile, never have i seen such shitty opinions on either side. if i were your parents id hang you from the tree in my frontyard and let the birds eat you
>>
>>85327274
but I'm right here. What did I say that was wrong?
>>
>>85327104
Except that's not what we're talking about in any way. In your rush to type as many words as you could, you failed to understand the difference between a reimbursement and a government endowment.

>Hospital A provides a STD screening.
>It costs $40.
>Medicaid gives the hospital $40.

>Hospital B provides a STD screening.
>It costs $40.
>Medicaid gives the hospital $40.

Now A or B may provide abortion services, but at no point does it matter, because the government's money is reimbursing them specifically for the service. They are not providing a tip, nor are they padding the cost. It's reimbursement FROM Medicaid.

Your analogy is irrelevant. This is more like if your parents gave you $10 to give to charity, and then you do something they don't like, so they say "Okay, no more $10 for charity." Wow, good game.
>>
>>85327101

>To idiots perhaps but anyone with common sense

If Hillary was unable to ascertain the level of intelligence of the average voter, then she deserved to lose (which is exactly what happened).

Hillary was too fucking lazy to even pretend to give a shit. Her husband knew how to play that swathe of the country like a fiddle. She couldn't even fake a smile and a wave.

Then you have Trump who will get up there, with a straight face and flat out lie to them about sunshine and rainbows.

Of course they're going to go with the sunshine and rainbows (especially when the alternative is literally nothing).

>If the Trump people can't keep their story straight on the Russia narrative then they do will be in some deep shit. Eric Trumps story went from meeting one person to meeting six persons, while being open about showing that there was a willingness to collaborate with Russia

Who cares? It's a literal propaganda narrative/witch hunt and I think the Democrats greatly overestimate how effective it is at the polling booths. Sure, it might keep the The Trump Train stalled at the station, but it's not going to translate to votes, because most people know it's smoke and mirrors and EVEN IF IT WERE REAL, they wouldn't care.
>>
>>85327192
>By giving PP taxpayer money, they are able to give many more abortions than they'd be able to without that funding.

Kinda like how you made fatality rates in childbirth skyrocket in Texas (now highest of all developed countries in fact) after they cut funding from PP last time?
>>
>>85327308
and now they can use all of their fundraising money on other things, including abortions.
>>
>>85327274

Luckily you won't ever breed.
>>
>>85327323

How many mothers are killed in texas vs how many babies are killed in abortion friendly states?
>>
>>85327315
>Who cares?
The law because it's illegal for people in politics to collaborate with a foreign entity.
>It's a literal propaganda narrative/witch hunt
For a propaganda narrative/witch hunt there sure is a lot of smoke. To quote Trump himself
>One has to wonder what they are hiding
Where are his tax returns again?
>>
>>85327331
but why would they? also your analogy falls apart when government funding of PP has been increasing drastically the past few decade yet the increase in their abortion procedures has become smaller every single year. Oh and before you harp on that abortions have still managed to go down nationwide every year since 1980. If anything it's simply consolidation.
>>
>>85327400
**past decade
my bad
>>
>>85327393
>it's illegal for people in politics to collaborate with a foreign entity

ummm.... no sweetie, that's not illegal.

>there's a lot of smoke
Gee, I wonder why?
>Media talks every day about bullshit Russia conpsiracy hoax
>Media then cites themselves saying "wow I guess where there's smoke there's fire xD"
>>
>>85327400
because they're still getting fundraising money. Why wouldn't they use it for that kind of stuff?

And you're right that abortion services are reaching a limit, because there's a bit of an elastic demand on that (only so many babies). I'm only pointing out why people have a problem with organizations that offer abortion getting tax payer money. Because they CAN, in essence, use that money on abortions, by the same argument I made earlier.

A lot of tax payers don't want their money going to scooping up 8 month old babies' brains.
>>
File: DD_fW2eXsAAFIqP.jpg (14KB, 437x238px) Image search: [Google]
DD_fW2eXsAAFIqP.jpg
14KB, 437x238px
>>85327393

>The law because it's illegal for people in politics to collaborate with a foreign entity.

lol, no it's not.

>For a propaganda narrative/witch hunt there sure is a lot of smoke. To quote Trump himself

No there's not.

>Where are his tax returns again?

On the Rachel Maddow show.

And what was the reaction?

Shrugs all round.

While this mode of attack is good during his tenure, they'll have to actually get a campaign that appeals to voters by 2020, because pic related clearly isn't working.
>>
>>85327505
also for the record, I'm pretty sure I just misused the idea of elastic demand. What I mean is, there are other factors that would cause people to not be seeking infinite abortions, namely the scarcity of babies to abort.
>>
>>85327393

>The law because it's illegal for people in politics to collaborate with a foreign entity.

Sort of like how Chuck Schumer co-operated with AIPAC, a literal Israeli government organization, when putting forward a bill to jail American citizens for up to 20 years and fine them a million dollars for refusing to buy Israeli goods or encouraging others not to?

Weird - 'cause he doesn't look like he's in jail.
>>
>>85327446
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/bcra

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM191_110808_bluman.html

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/610
>>
>>85327505
>A lot of tax payers don't want their money going to scooping up 8 month old babies' brains.

Emergency services do that all the time when mothers get into accidents and they have to let the baby die in order to save the mother due to internal bleeding shenanigans. Should we thus defund all E.R services? Of course fucking not.
>>
>>85327571
Well then Trump should have gone to a Russian lobbying group then.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
>>
>>85327607
well, that's an argument for a different day lol.

I think at the very least, defund non-profits that perform abortion services, and require any E.R. facilities that receive government services to only offer abortions in the case of medical emergencies.

For now I think that's a fair compromise.
>>
>>85327578
I'm too stupid to read all these laws, but I'll just assume you're incorrect.
>>
Also btw you all just got mega troled

fuck drumpf and fuck white people. PP deserves to be funded, and christian rural and suburban retards can go suck a dinugs ROFL
>>
>>85327505
>A lot of tax payers don't want their money going to scooping up 8 month old babies' brains.
Well, their tax dollars aren't going toward that, and also, Planned Parenthood doesn't perform late term abortions.

It's sad how many of you don't understand what Medicaid is or what it actually means regarding Planned Parenthood getting "government money." All this talk about "defunding" Planet Parenthood is actually blacklisting them from reimbursement through Medicaid for things that obviously are not abortions because Medicaid doesn't cover that.
>>
>>85327739
>he's STILL too stupid to comprehend it.
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.