/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some stupid plebs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: numale pleb reviewer.jpg (965KB, 1600x968px) Image search: [Google]
numale pleb reviewer.jpg
965KB, 1600x968px
Who are some stupid plebs?
>>
>>85320186
Jay liked Neon Demon though
>>
File: QDoElx0.png (103KB, 352x234px) Image search: [Google]
QDoElx0.png
103KB, 352x234px
>>85320186
liking okja
>>
>>85320186
Jay: I didn't like when..
Mike: Well actually I liked it.
Jay: Yeaaaah ok that was good actually

And repeat

Jay is a pseudo pretentious cuck that constantly needs mikes approval.
>>
>>85320186
Jay liked Neon Demon, and I'm pretty sure they've never discussed any of the other films on the left except for Blade Runner and The Revenant.
>>
>>85320890
Theyre both hack frauds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
>>
>>85320186
Stuckmann actually pisses me off
>>
>>85320186
How angry do you guys have to be, that a guy saying something positive about movies you don't like, and saying something negative about what you do like, is enough to set you off?
>>
>>85320186
I thought they liked The Revenant? Their Boyhood review was spot on to be completely honest. I'm a huge Blade Runner dork so of course, I disagree with them there. I thought they mocked Civil War too? Eh whatever. I'm kinda done with /tv/...
>>
>>85321222
>stealing their format and shilling your own shit video
What a fag
>>
There are two categories of movies/film

Plebshit and actual Cinema

Plebshit can be good or bad, and Cinema can be good or bad as well.

Liking a plebshit movie and disliking a cinematic film isn't the same ballpark.

I can say that I enjoy Harry Potter for what it is and then turn around and slam Terrence Malick for being an awful hack and those aren't contradictory opinions.

Slamming Malick for being a hack while praising Jodorowsky however is hypocritical.

Stop acting like all these films are in the same category and that liking one of them indicates something about the other.
>>
>>85321472
its part of the review you retard its satire, watch the whole thing
>>
>>85321515
It's over an hour. I'm not watching your shit video shill
>>
>>85321688
you dont have an hour to kill? Yeah right. Keep shilling shit films like TFA though
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with baby driver
>>
>>85321222
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>85321749
I didn't say a thing about TFA but I'd rather watch that shit than your fucking video
>>
>>85321515
>>85321749
Could you please be more underage and also autistic
>>
>>85320186
Anybody who listens to these fags and values their opinion.
>>
>>85320186
Please don't bully Jay
>>
>>85320186

It's Mike who likes pleb shit, not Jay
>>
I don't recall him ever even talking about most movies on the left.
>>
>>85320186
Their opinions will be relevant when you make watchable movie.
>>
>>85321222

Jesus, man, you're still trying to sell us this video?
>>
He loved Neon Demon you stupid fucking nigger. Way to debunk your own picture with the first thing in it.
>>
>>85321507
This guy gets it.
>>
File: PreRec-E3_2014-THumb.png (800KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PreRec-E3_2014-THumb.png
800KB, 1920x1080px
I was watching for the first time to a Prerec stream with Jay the other day and it's miles better thatn HitB. They discussed actual good movies.

Same thing for review. the problem with HitB it's just that they keep watching shit and pandering to reddit.

Also Im more and more convinced that Rich>Jay>Mike, Riche being the smartest and funniest of the three
>>
>>85321222
Uh you're just posting my video to make it look like I'm shilling you house of mouse shill PRAISE ZADDY??
>>
>>85324250
no he doesn't. he tries to justify his love for capeshit by saying it's "not real cinema" or something
>>
>>85324344
Checked.
Yeah that's exactly what he's saying. It's like saying a McDonald's burger can be as enjoyable as a gourmet meal, albeit in a different class or way.
>>
>>85320281
he also didnt really sing praises for hardcore henry all e said was that it was fun
>>
>>85320890
Or he's just being reasonable and agreeable with his friend because it's a movie and not a political position you giant sperg
>>
>>85324312
rich also must be a pretty talented carpenter with how he makes the wheels, overall seems like a well rounded person upon more scrupulous examination 3bh
>>
Get some real friends
>>
>>85320186
bladerunner is boring
>>
>>85325052
>reasonable
>back tracking on your opinions immediately upon dissent without putting up any resistance because you're spineless worm is "reasonable"
Jay please.
>>
>>85320186
revenant was pretty piss poor, can we finally admit it?
>>
Almost as if the highest grossing films are the best (in general)
>>
when did saying a movie is fun or entertaining become sucking its dick, oh wait ever since tfa.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.