[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

JESUS, this turned really dark and depressing. Everything from the desert and on is truly depressing. It's like they build everything up to crush your hopes for happiness.
>Appa gets kidnapped and Tophi can't help
>The desert survival episode
>The mad rush to Ba Sing Se, only to realize they are not safe yet
>After beating the crap out of Azula, realize that you got locked in Crazy Town
>Build Zuko's redemption arc and his happiness with Iroh and his teashop, only to crush their happiness
>FUCKING AZULA OVERALL!!!

Has there ever been a more depressing season in a kid's show?

Tai Lee is best girl
>>
I agree with your last statement
>>
File: Ty_Lee's_acrobatics.png (97KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ty_Lee's_acrobatics.png
97KB, 333x250px
>When Momo finds Appa's footprint and just lays down in it missing his best friend
The animals in this show were so well done
>>
this was great
Kora was shit
soldier boy come marching home
katara best girl
>>
>>85318050
god this show aired right when I was going through puberty and Ty Lee gave me such a boner
>>
>>85317767
Don't forget that Jet FUCKING DIED
>>
>>85317767
fuck I might just watch some of my favorite episodes tonight
>aang and zuko at the sun temple
>sokka training and getting his sword
>meeting toph and watching her fight the other earth benders
>>
>>85318146
He was kindof a fag tho so who cares
>>
Post Toph feet
>>
>>85318072
Season 1 of Korra as a standalone is a solid 8/10. Besides some cool villains the other seasons were never as tight and the characters didn't have good relationships.
>>
I hope you've been watching the HD upscaled version

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16478417/Avatar__The_Last_Airbender_[Remastered_1080p]
>>
>>85318263
They rushed the ending, though. They could have ended with a darker tone with the main villain taking over and his fall could be the arc for season 2.
>>
File: 1490029516943.jpg (42KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490029516943.jpg
42KB, 500x373px
>>85318146
lol fucking hippy communist "freedumbz fighder" BTFO
>>
File: latest[1].png (105KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
105KB, 333x250px
>ywn travel the world with your comfy uncle who loves tea and pai sho
Why live /tv/?
>>
>>85318263
Korra's season 1 was all right. I never felt the writing was as good, and I think this was a victim of the show going from like, a 6 episode miniseries to an 8 episode to a 12 episode season. The characters never had time to bond. it was all right for what it was.

I never watched the later seasons, though I disliked all the lesbian buzz they tried to false-hype into the show , only to be "canon" because of creator word-of-god. The perfect "have it both ways": the show doesn't touch the subject but they can still be "progressive" because of some shit said at a comic-con panel. Of course I could be talking out of my ass.
>>
File: benis.jpg (13KB, 220x324px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
13KB, 220x324px
anime is for nerds
>>
>>85318959
Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home...
>>
Toph is the cutest and best
>>
>>85318050
Ty Lee=Pinkie
Azula=Lime
May=Maud
>>
>>85319086
there wasn't really anything like that until the very last episode, where out of nowhere they just made the two heroines kiss for no fucking reason.

of course tumblr retards will say differently since they try to project their degeneracy onto everything imaginable
>>
File: Feels crying.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels crying.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>85319195
>mfw
>>
Dropping Korra was the best decision I've ever made.

Watched Wakfu instead, Alright show
>>
>>85318284
How
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.