[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver = Kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: i drive.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
i drive.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Was Baby Driver just Drive mixed with Guardians of the Galaxy?
Drive:
>somewhat autistic protagonist who is good at driving
>love interest is a homely blonde girl who thinks he's mysterious
>he wants to protect her from his criminal occupation
Guardians of the Galaxy:
>normies LOVE it
>retro soundtrack
>usage of some popular meme actors like (Jaime Fox, Kevin Spacey versus Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper, etc)

I think Baby Driver was the perfect combination of the two films, it skips the mixed race kid of Drive in favor of homely white girl and it wasn't capeshit like Guardians.
Baby Driver is my kino of the year, and even Armond White liked it.

Side note, anyone else remember the old driveposting greentexts where autistic anons would try to work at pizzerias as delivery drivers? That ACTUALLY happens in Baby Driver. It's honestly /ourmovie/ and I'd wager it's better than Dunkirk.
>>
how much were you paid for this post
>>
Great soundtrack too when holy calamity came on i lost my shit.
>>
>>85317090
If White likes something you actually cannot physically shill for it.
>>85317094
That part and that scene with the Mike Myers masks were amazing.
>>
>>85316962
>"Here's a fantasy that we think a lot of viewers will be able to connect with".

That was the entire idea of the film.
>>
>>85316962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk

kiNO
>>
File: latest.jpg (69KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
69KB, 600x601px
>>85316962
It was enjoyable, not something super special but a nice movie.

crazy stock broker evading arrest 4 times weirded me out.
>>
Baby Driver had to be one of the most boring and uninteresting movies I've seen yet. Somehow, the protagonist found a way to have even less charisma or redeemable factors that Ryan Gosling in Drive, who they were evidently trying to emulate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.