[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The French are pissed about their minor role in ‘Dunkirk’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 39

File: maxresdefault-2-1.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2-1.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>“Where in the film are the 120,000 French soldiers who were also evacuated from Dunkirk?” critic Jacques Mandelbaum wrote. “Where are the 40,000 who sacrificed themselves to defend the city against a superior enemy in weaponry and numbers?”

http://nypost.com/2017/07/22/the-french-are-pissed-about-their-minor-role-in-dunkirk/
>>
>>85315463
The French can make their own movie. This one is for Britain
>>
>>85315463
Fuck the French they lost france (and a shit ton of tanks/guns/ammo) in like a day, paving the way for dead allies

Leave them on the pier to get dive bombed like the pansies they are
>>
>>85315463
French have always been, and still are, a buncha pussies. Dunkirk even said so, and there is no way that could be a coincidence.
>>
I'm pissed about their minor role in the war.
>>
>>85315985
>Where are the 40,000 who got captured and switched sides and probably killed allied soldiers as part of the Vichy regime?

who the fuck cares
>>
Aside from the small number of men around Lille who did actually fight the rest were giving up and running away at every possible opportunity. If the French had stood and fought like some of the rearguard British divisions then Dunkirk could have held out for another week.

Do the French really want to see their mediocrity on show? (oh and btw out of all those French who were rescued only 3,000 volunteered to fight for De Gaulle in the Free French Forces, they were complete cowards)
>>
Where is the film where the French are steam rolled in a matter of weeks?
>>
lol fuck off. It's a movie about one version of a story, and this is the British version, which is far more important than the French version. It also was portrayed accurately, it was predominantly British troops who were saved and for good reason.

The vast majority of the Union troops at Fort Wagner were white, but the movie Glory depicts solely the black troops' perspective, because they were the most interesting part of the battle as they were on the true frontlines and withstood the Confederate siege for the majority of the battle
>>
>>85315844
>the buncha pussies stayed behind to hold off the krauts while the brits were fleeing
hmm
>>
>>85316400
the French line literally collapsed while the British one held
>>
>>85316429
what line did they hold on the beach
>>
To this day the "brits are valiant and french are pussies" meme never ceases to amaze me.
It's just an embarassing testament to how deeply ingrained anglo propaganda is.
>>
>>85316631
It's not a meme, it's history over 2 world wars
>>
>>85316733
>over 2 world wars
Please explain how WW1 happened according to you
>>
>>85316776
France got invaded by the Krauts and needed the Brits to save them, then the Russian Empire collapsed in 1917 allowing more Kraut troops to move westward, fucking the Brits and Frogs up to the point that America had to come bail them out
>>
>>85316631
The French in every way were a joke in WW2, this is complete fact on every level. The Allies stopped supplying the occupied French after 1943 because they were killing each other more than they were the Germans, this says it all really.

There's only one French regiment which is of note in WW2 and that's the Foreign Legion
>>
File: frodon4.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
frodon4.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>85316827
I see, a true learned intellectual
>>
The French guy was the most interesting character tbqh
>>
>>85316776
>french get rekt by germans
>french get aid from brits
>french get aid from russians
>french get aid from USA
>germany still almost wins but is eventually starved to death in a massive war crime-level blockade
>french get instantly rekt in ww2
>>
>>85315985
fuck you beat me
>>85316631
jacques pls, come WW3 france will have surrendered before anyone else even knows the war's on
>>
>>85316776
Just stop.

French cowardice is world renowned.
The Brits know it, the Americans know, the Germans know.
The film depicts it accurately.
>>
>>85316733
How convenient that history is told on the last two world wars while France suffered more thanks to its geographical advantage while the brits did what the brits did best: hide in their island and don't set foot on the mainland until everything was already done.

How convenient that they don't extend that period to the preceding wars in which France obliterated not only UK but all of Europe. Wonder what the brits did? Well take a guess, hint: it's what they do best.

I'm not even french but France is a country that despite not having a massive geographical advantage has managed to be a major European and world power for almost as much as the UK, historically speaking, the meme that they're "cowards" when they got defeated by superior German tactics and military because they didn't had a natural barrier is bullshit.
>>
No one show them Battlefield 1
>>
>>85316922
>know
Yeah they "know" things like >>85316872
>>
I liked how there were only about a dozen frenchman shown in the film, and a quarter of them were niggers.
>>
>>85315463
They're right to be pissed. Unlike most of the racist countries back then, the French actually had a little bit of diversity in their army.

I think Nolan intentionally gave the French a minor role because he's secretly racist. He didn't want to show black people being heroic. I always had my suspicions after he gave the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne to a white guy, but this basically confirms it.
>>
>>85316930
>How convenient that history is told on the last two world wars when France suffered more thanks to its geographical advantage while the brits did what the brits did best: hide in their island and don't set foot on the mainland until everything was already done.
Meant "when" instead of "while" and "disadvantage" instead of "advantage". Whoops.
To add to this: everytime the brits set foot before the Russians and Americans stepped up they got knocked the fuck out.
>>
File: gentios.jpg (31KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
gentios.jpg
31KB, 699x485px
>>85316967
>implying it isn't 100% accurate
>>
>"The french are pissed"
>mentions literally one (1) French review of the movie
NYPost really desperate to create clickbait articles. Of course the writer is a woman. The state of journalism in 2017. And you fags will take every bait and argue about everything.
>>
File: 9-c.jpg (14KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
9-c.jpg
14KB, 400x258px
>caring about French people
>ever

Outside Eva Green I see no reason to do so.
>>
>>85317037
Implying pretty fucking hard yes
>>
File: white-flag.jpg (731KB, 1644x1416px) Image search: [Google]
white-flag.jpg
731KB, 1644x1416px
>>85315463
You couldn't see them because they were hiding behind these.
>>
lel the French were so fucking beta that the Brits attacked their own allies to keep them from falling into German hands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-K%C3%A9bir
>>
>>85316038
this
>>
>>85316930

>France couldn't hold a defence so Britain should have sacraficed 400,000 men

And British Commandos were busy pulling shit off in 1942 like Operation Chariot, literally sailing a ship full of high explosives right into Axis held France garrisoned with 5000 Germans, ramming the fucking dock gates with that shit, comencing a Commando raid fucking shit up then going on to sink Tirpitz

Lierally THE greatest raid of all time

Pic related the ship before it blew
>>
>>85316470
Get over it surrender monkey. You lost the war, then turned traitor. No amount of mental gymnastics will change it. kys
>>
File: 112.png (122KB, 335x819px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
122KB, 335x819px
Nah, I'm french and even I know this is bullshit. It's a movie focused on the british during WWII, that doesn't mean it's intended to put the french under a bad light. If complete historical accuracy had to be respected the film would probably be 8 hours long and lose 99% of its audience.

That being said, I'd still like to see a war movie based on pic related. Too bad we don't have a single director worth a grain of salt.
>>
File: UN_Institutions.svg.png (106KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
UN_Institutions.svg.png
106KB, 800x567px
>>85317260
but we won though :^)
>>
I saw the French version of Dunkirk. Everyone had mustaches.
>>
>>85317029

Don't mind us just sinking, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst and Bismark, holding the Atlantic, Med, Arctic, Indian, Africa convoy routes, beating Rommel in Africa etc etc
>>
They deserve it after their Maginot Line fuck up
>>
>>85317238
I don't know why you thought that was a reply to any of my points, but if you think the French couldn't muster up a defense in all of WWII you're fucking ignorant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bir_Hakeim
>>
>>85317336
Fun fact: the Maginot line was supposed to extend to the atlantic but the belgians refused to have it along their borders
>>
>>85317307
>Too bad we don't have a single director worth a grain of salt.
>besson, jeunet, zidi, poiré
>nigga do you éven
>>
>>85315463
the french got the shaft in this movie and in the actual battle
>>
>>85317378
that's probably because they looked up in the air and saw that planes exist
>>
>>85317329
Don't forget how Churchill himself took a stroll on Berlin and mooned on Hitler until he got bored and decided to win the war.
I don't even know why it's called World War, apparently the brits fought and won at all the fronts alone.
>>
>>85317336
The Maginot line worked perfectly. No Germans attacked the line (they were forced to go around it.)
>>
>>85317361
>while the brits did what the brits did best: hide in their island and don't set foot on the mainland until everything was already done

Literally proven wrong, set foot on the mainland in 1942 and BTFO of 5000 Germans with 265 Commandos

>if you think the French couldn't muster up a defense in all of WWII

Meanwhile in reality
>>
>>85317422
I hope you're not implying what you seem to be implying
>>
>>85317431
kek that's brilliant
>>
the movies specifically about the evacuatioin, not the battle. are they retarded? (not the french, the people raising a storm about it)
>>
>>85317393
Besson is kind of unpopular in france just so you know.

Most people find his movies too americanized. Not to mention they've been getting steadily worse since the fifth element.
>>
>>85317431
Makes sense why the French lost the Battle of France, French HQ was too busy patting each other on the back over how well the Maginot Line worked whilst being bombed and shot at
>>
>>85317461
Not like our own movies haven't been absolute pieces of shit for the past, what, 10 years now?
>>
>>85315463
As they should be
I don't think they know that in the US the french are known as quitters who don't fight. This is a real sentiment we all have, and it's all due to propaganda like this movie

If you're french and don't believe me, I assure you it's 100% true. It's the reputation you have in this country. I don't think it's fair when you look into their exploits, especially when you see the disgusting behavior of the brits
>>
>>85317361
>hiding in a hole in a choke point in a desert against undersupplied troops with great amounts of aid from the UK, then holding an effective defence against infamously unreliable panzers
Truly, France is a military powerhouse to be respected.
Reminder that you fuckers fell faster than Norway.
>>
france has a point, british always likes to glorify itself in the past, because now they are basically nothing

even though the french ended up surrendering they did help in the early half of the war.
>>
>>85317361
>but if you think the French couldn't muster up a defense in all of WWII you're fucking ignorant.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bir_Hakeim

>Libya

No fucking good being in Libya in 1942 were they
>>
>>85317455
We still have a huge inferiority complex about our role in WWII, it's just that nobody wants to admit it directly. Just recently our president spoke out about the rounding up of jews by the collaborationist government and it sparked criticism from both sides of the political spectrum. I don't really care personally, any people interested about european history know France's military record pre-WWII more than make up for it.
>>
>>85317519
The Foreign Legion tbf marched across the fucking Sahara on foot from Chad just to get to a position where they could fight the Axis.
>>
>>85317422
>Maginot had no AA and the forts were not bomb-proof
>The luftwaffe was an effective fighting force
>>
>>85317445
They managed to sink a ship into a garrison, suffering half the German losses, a movement they did because they were at the brink of complete defeat.
What a fucking achievement, they managed to not get blown the fuck up before daddy America came to save their asses.
>>
I mean it was obviously a patriotic film about Britain. Yeah it wasn't from the french POV boohoo but they feature the french postiviely
>>
Why would the French be pissed? The current population in France had nothing to do with Dunkirk.
>>
>>85317608
>1/4 niggers
>positive
>>
>>85317006
go away /pol/, the only black French troops were in the beginning of the film on the pier, and there was only two or three of them, and their presence was justified as France realized they were in deep shit and had already pulled in their colonial forces by that point.
>>
>>85317639
that was accurate though.
>>
as a frenchfag I was more pissed off about the total lack of screentime for french soldiers in wonder woman desu
>>
>>85317618
Because they try to monkey-wash history and this film tells some hard truths.
>>
Frenchfags can go make their own movie about their role int he war then.
>>
>>85317599

Learn to costruct a post, your writing is unfocused and difuse
>>
In my country we consider the French to be lower than niggers. We beat them in the streets and set them on fire. They are the trash of this planet. Disgusting.
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 218x231px
>>85315463
>Mandelbaum
>>
>>85317639
France has always had loads of niggers in their armies
>>
File: 1496420925539.png (14KB, 558x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496420925539.png
14KB, 558x562px
>>85317715
ohmy
>>
>>85317709
where do you live
>>
>>85317582
You walked across a desert to kill some krauts. Bravo. All of my points stand.
>>
>>85315463

What French people? France is all africans and sandniggers now
>>
>>85317744
canada
>>
File: French-nigger-ball.jpg (271KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
French-nigger-ball.jpg
271KB, 1024x768px
>>85317639
>>
Let the French make their own Dunkirk and let's count how many non-French soldiers they use...yeah, I sure they would be fair.
>>
>>85317744
The suburban US, he's an underage LARPer
>>
>>85317658
>>85317728
>>85317770
do you not know what the word "positive" means?
>>
>>85317743
Kek
>>
>>85317791
well showing what actually happened is positive
>>
>>85317791
Yeah it means the opposite of negative
>>
>>85317744
France
>>
ANGLO'D
>>
>>85317774
well it would be most of them since france is basically africa now
>>
>>85317618
Ever since the second gulf war there's been a revival of the surrender monkey meme, largely due to France's opposition to the US invasion of Iraq. This pissed off a lot of French people becuase they don't have a propaganda powerhouse like Hollywood and have no way to get back at them. We're still seeing the effets of that today.
>>
fuck the eternal anglo
>>
>Be france
>Build defences along border with Germany
>get invaded through belgium

>this happens TWICE in less than 30 years

Jesus wept what is wrong with frogs
>>
>>85317877
are you perchance from a 60% white country
>>
File: Bacala.jpg (22KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bacala.jpg
22KB, 260x400px
To the victor belongs the spoils.
>>
>>85317879
well the french did surrender their country to the nigerians
>>
Why would you want a bigger role in a movie that features a humiliating defeat? Doesnt france have enough of that shit already?
>>
>>85317911
no im not from france
>>
>>85315463
>French get ploughed by the blitzkrieg
>British strategists save their men from the consequences of the frogs' blunder

WHY ISNT IT ABOUT US?! WE'RE THE REASON IT HAPPENED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85317888
What's more, they built the same fortifications in Czechoslovakia, and then just let the Germans have all the territory they built on, allowing the krauts to test on it and figure out how to destroy the fortifications years in advance.
>>
>make war kino
>trigger frogs, feminazis at the same time

is nolan /ourguy/ i know he posts here
>>
>>85315463
i thought the one scene of them defending that street and saying "bon voyage" was pretty flattering for the french.
>>
>>85317888
>be surrender monkey
>lose what remains of your fleet to the british
>be caught in middle of war you've lost twice now
Fast forward over 60 years
>whine like a stuck pig because a film portrays your shitty culture as it is in reality

I support ISIS and it's goal in France.
>>
>>85317888
See
>>85317378
>>
>In May 1940, Germany advanced into France, trapping Allied troops on the beaches of Dunkirk. Under air and ground cover from British and French forces, troops were slowly and methodically evacuated from the beach using every serviceable naval and civilian vessel that could be found. At the end of this heroic mission, 330,000 French, British, Belgian and Dutch soldiers were safely evacuated.
>>
The french still have War & Peace, probably the best war film of all time, painting them in a pretty good light.
>>
>>85317961
France is 85% white you dumb yank.
America is 60% white including Hispanics and Arabs.
>>
>>85316872
>"Why are they blocking our imports?! They should be massacring civilian ships like us!"

Krauts are not human.
>>
>>85317994
Reported to the and DGSE
>>
lol i look like george, when i saw his face i knew he would die :(
>>
>>85318015
>85% white
>immigration going up
i mean at least the americans tried their hardest to stop the mexicans but you actually want more africans
>>
>>85318015
>This continental delusion

It's 0% white actually.
>>
>>85318041
*the FBI and the DGSE
>>
>>85317994
>lose what remains of your fleet to the brits
the brits barely did any damage
the fleet was scuttled by frenchman when the germans tried to seize it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuttling_of_the_French_fleet_in_Toulon
>>
>>85318076
>no authority outside of the USA

Must suck to be an americunt
>>
>>85317888
They were using a destitute Germany as a sour cell of welfare gibs. Ol tiny 'stache comes along and turns them into a powerhouse war machine saying "trench warfare is for fat gay niggers" and proceeds to take revenge on Britain and France for the humiliation of the German people.
>>
>>85317744

I live in the UAE. We have rich French people coming here a lot and they get beat and killed when they keep acting in these ways. The French are the worst. Very entitled. I see them walking out of restaurants and try to hit them with the car. Their French blood is worth less than my car though so maybe I miss on purpose haha.

>>85317789

Nice projecting fat French pig. I fuck your women and slap you into the gutter with my shoe.
>>
>>85318096
Is this the french vichey fleet that opposed the british as they made their way to north africa, before the US joined?
>>
I hope the success of this movie encourages fewer exposition driven movies. I fucking hate dialogue in general since it's always 90% shit and immersion breaking
>>
>>85318096
Not to mention after pulling that shit the British tried to sink France's largest battleship and got btfo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dakar
>>
>>85318015
>85% in 2011
yeah its probably like 70% now
>>
>>85318103
>humiliation of the German people.

All you need to do to accomplish that is to read German history aloud.
>>
>>85318073
>>85318068
>implying I'm a frog
>implying I'm even from western "Europe"
>implying Britain isn't just as white as France
Macron is enslaving and sending back refugees and blaming Africa for it's own problems. Meanwhile the US has Trump being much the same as Obongo but with more media sensationalism surrounding it.
Oh and how's that wall coming along.
>>
>>85318176
you know thats all lies from /pol/ right
>>
>>85318098
The CIA can have your shithole country, and mine, destabilised in mere hours.
>>
The real problem of the WW2 for France was that it had no adapted at all to the new art of war. By this I mean the use and abuse of blinded vehicles, air strikes, etc. This was partly what greatly change the tides of the stallmate during WW1 with the involvement of the british and american armies. Nobody in the high commandmant thought that an assault like this could ever occur.

Secondly, after the traumatic WW1 everybody thought that another world war could never begin again.

Thirdly, being in french I think the truth in between the "french are all cowards" and "we never gave up" opinions. Truth in wars are complicated, ever more so when they are such powerful propaganda tools.
>>
>>85318136
No chance. We have a generation of autists who grew up watching anime.
>>
>>85318176
>french cucks arguing with americucks about who's the bigger cuck

You both should be bombed into nonexistence. Stupid cunts
>>
>>85318209
I haven't been on /pol/ since the Baltimore riots. I thought they were pro-Trump?
>>
>>85318221
Nah, mine's first world and asian. No amount of spooks can do anything to me
>>
>>85318251
no i mean the macron stuff
>>
File: reality.png (31KB, 556x474px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
31KB, 556x474px
>>85318176
And the brits vote to leave the EU so they can focus on commonwealth (paki) immigration
this pic needs the US added to it because good lord they are the absolute worst at this
>>
>>85318233
I'm no yank but I agree
>>
>>85318176
Let me guess, mongrel slav who doesn't realize his country has low immigration because Muslims don't want a downgrade in living standards when they leave Syria.
>>
Did anyone think the protagonist was QT? I would molest him
>>
>>85318262
Jap or Korean?
>>
>>85318305
cant really downgrade more than living in paris to be honest
>>
>>85318262
Then they're nothing to destabilize.
>>
>>85318305
Nope
>>
>>85318328
paris is actually majorly white since it's so expensive
it's the surrounding areas that are african sovereign territory
>>
File: 1355826322659.jpg (143KB, 665x632px) Image search: [Google]
1355826322659.jpg
143KB, 665x632px
>>85318262
>asian
>first world

This is what smelly slopes actually fucking believe m8s.
>>
>>85318169
>toppled Rome
>invented pretzels
>have the hottest chubby skanks around
It's like you're not even trying
>>
>>85318266
Oh. He did say that Africa's problems are their own fault though.
>>
>>85318382
well he said more like giving aid blindly wouldnt do nothing because they are corrupt
>>
File: guderian_panzerleader.png (146KB, 532x544px) Image search: [Google]
guderian_panzerleader.png
146KB, 532x544px
>French still pretending they fought hard even though we literally have the memoirs from the Germans themselves saying otherwise

Really Makes You Think.
>>
>>85318403
Which is true. He also said that African mothers have too many children and it's unsustainable.
>>
>>85316872
And keep getting wrecked today. Bravo frenchies.
>>
>>85318375
>Ahaha! We destroyed white civilization so we feel less impotent!

The negro blood is apparent.
>>
>>85318368
>russia isn't asiatic
kys frenchie
>>
>>85318419
KEK
>>
>>85317320
>we won
If you are French or American you didn't win shit. You were the beneficiary of a concentrated effort in the East. No amount of revisionist history will change the fact both of your countries were basically dummies to distract the German high command and fight on two fronts. FFS it took you almost 2 years to open a western front. Quit acting like you won the war. Fucking americans are the top of the list of delusional citizenry.
>>
>>85318436
yeah but its hardly how /pol/ says he did it, /pol/ wants you to think the guy said they are a bunch of subhumans when he didnt
>>
>>85316930
>great pyrennes to southwest
>alps to southeast
>sea on north and south
>300 miles of flat but riverbound land
Holy shit. Pathetic revisionism.
Franace has relatively defensible geography compared with most of Europe.
>>
>>85318223
The French did not want WWI again.
France almost lost an entire generation.
They were shit scared of WWII.
>>
>>85315463

Most modern French people were still in the Middle East and Africa when WWII was going on. So why are they offended?
>>
>>85318455
>Russia
>First world

Holy fuck m8s he's going all in.
>>
>>85318477
I wouldn't know.
>>
france had been euthanized since the mad globalists put down napoleon.
>>
File: Pont saint louis.png (128KB, 315x497px) Image search: [Google]
Pont saint louis.png
128KB, 315x497px
>>85318485
and guess what, nobody passed through that geography
>>
File: donn.png (46KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
donn.png
46KB, 778x512px
giv french le copine
>>
>>85318466
Now he's going to tell you all about those American handouts that allowed the commies to win, because apparently they didn't had tanks before.
>>
>>85318419

lel Jesus Christ the French are such subhuman garbage
>>
>>85318507
>america
>first world
>hasn't seen places like boston
>>
>>85315463
Who cares? The nations those men fought and died in are dead as well.
>>
>>85318419
top fucking kek
>>
File: 12356342365.png (45KB, 258x292px) Image search: [Google]
12356342365.png
45KB, 258x292px
>that dark ass nigger in the French army
>>
>>85318490
It's true yes, this is what delayed a response from the allied forces to the german's invasions in Europe.
>>
>>85318548
>italians

thats like fighting emu's
>>
>>85318561
Why are you talking about America you daft cunt? Got America on the brain do you? How many gallons of American cum did you drink today in your "first world" country?
>>
how come the free french were such hard motherfuckers

where do you even practice that kind of thing when you're surrounded by normal french people all day in peacetime
>>
>>85318548
>France STILL surrenders after slaughtering hundreds and losing none
>Italy is so bad at war they lose hundreds against 9
Stereotypes are true lads
>>
>>85318030
Good go keep reading your state funded history goy
>>
>>85318596
emus have quite literally never lost a war
>>
>>85318596
In their last war, the emu won.
>>
Which movie should I watch in theaters tonight with my friend?
Dunkirk
Spiderman
Wonder Woman
Apes
I want Dunkirk. He's not too fond of War films. Apes seems to be good enough for him but he hasn't watched any of the prequels. Don't know if that would take from the enjoyment. Spiderman and WW seem like a safe choice but I'm kinda getting sick of these superhero movies.
>>
>>85318621
They lost the Second Emu War
>>
>>85318621
>>85318631
EIDF detected
>>
File: madmax3.jpg (26KB, 633x270px) Image search: [Google]
madmax3.jpg
26KB, 633x270px
>>85318596
Watch it cunt.
>>
>>85318605
You're so ignorant and selective with your history that It appears like you've got an "american" education. If you don't that's just even sadder.
>>
>>85318648
>Despite the problems encountered with the cull, the farmers of the region once again requested military assistance in 1934, 1943 and 1948, only to be turned down by the government.
australia literally lost to emus and then refused to fight them afterwards
>>
>tfw amerifat but felt proud to be british when hardy shoots down the german bomber
>>
>>85318653

Kek I remember her when she was in Cell Block H on tv in Bongland in the 80's
>>
File: 8567878_457544.png (117KB, 270x703px) Image search: [Google]
8567878_457544.png
117KB, 270x703px
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
>>
>>85318553

Based giv poster
>>
>>85318555
Not bothering to read your retarded post. Keep reading and getting your information from Wikipedia, you fat fuck high school dropout.

Useless fucking people on this board I swear.
>>
>>85318698
The french champagne is still good at least.
>>
>>85318681
The second emu war was when farmers began killing emus themselves
>>
>>85318717
imagine pouring champagne on a french pusy
>>
>>85318669
>Brings up history when I said nothing about it
>Calls me American for no reason and says I'm the uneducated one

Yeah, you're definitely not from a first world country you stupid cunt. You have a Romanian gypsy tier level of reading comprehension. America may be full of cunts and have it's problems but I guarantee they are better than your shithole. I suggest you neck yourself.
>>
>>85318717
i dunno, i hear there's a california champagne that's also pretty good
>>
>>85318745
that's not a conventional war though, as vietnam and afghanistan proved those are impossible to win
>>
>>85315463
this film really is pleb filter, isn't it? all his questions are literally answered at the first act and the end of the movie.
>>
>>85318746
Imagine not doing that, and instead drinking the champagne with someone of any different nationality.
>>
>>85318746
They are hairy and smell of cheese. It would probably go well together.
>>
>>85318785
It ain't me
>>
>>85318704
I think he agrees with you dumbass
>>
@85318704
Not bothering to read your retarded post. Keep reading and getting your information from Wikipedia, you fat fuck high school dropout.

Useless fucking people on this board I swear.
>>
>>85318717
there is no other champagne
>>
File: 1460559110677.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1460559110677.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>85318767
>makes false claim
>gets called out on it
>spins his wheels trying to move goalposts
>gets called out again
>whines like a little bitch

You're definitely american. Suck it cunt, my country is first world AND asian.
>>
when critics write these sorts of things, do they just lack any sense of self-awareness? do they lack any drive to add something unique or insightful to the critical discussion?

literally every single historical movie or show that comes out you have these fucking faggots writing the same shit over and over and over and over again.

>why weren't there any women
>why weren't there any indians
>why weren't there any blacks
>why weren't there any gays
>why weren't there any jews
>why weren't there any french

it would almost be funny if it wasn't such a drain on the collective critical imagination
>>
when is Nolan going to make "El Alamein"?
>>
>>85318905
counterpoint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUunRgUkRjQ
>>
>>85318947
Lots of foreign legionnaires at that battle too so it's an occasion to win SJW brownie points by casting black people
>>
>>85318929
>makes false claim

When you stupid yellow subhuman? Do I need to post in moonrunes for you to understand me? You didn't call out shit you smelly yellow cunt and you're the one who keeps whining, take your shrimpdick back to your third world shithole and end yourself.
>>
>>85318991
>niggers entering the foreign legion
>>
>>85318991
i wouldnt mind, it would be historically accurate. he would cast unknowns as well.

north africa campaign was brilliant, it deserves more attention
>>
Docteur Pavel Je souis legionnaire
>>
>>85318704
>I CANT HEAR YOU
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Grow up, friendo.
>>
>>85317715
Jesus this. Leave it to a Jew to foment antagonism.
>>
>>85318262
dog eaters, by definition, cannot be first world.
>>
File: Army of Shadows Title.jpg (397KB, 1871x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Army of Shadows Title.jpg
397KB, 1871x1023px
The French already have their kino.
>>
>thanks to WWII, France has the reputation of being shitty at war

thanks, (((America)))
>>
>>85319190
Nor can economically bankrupt countries yet Greece is first world. Really activates the almonds eh
>>
>>85319239
>when a single war erases 1000+ years of history because it was the last to happen before the age of the information
>>
File: 1428051729740.jpg (181KB, 1020x888px) Image search: [Google]
1428051729740.jpg
181KB, 1020x888px
>>85319239
>>
>>85317307
Is nationalism even legal in your country these days?
>>
File: 1457279939717.gif (962KB, 245x222px) Image search: [Google]
1457279939717.gif
962KB, 245x222px
>>85319336
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving culture.
>>
File: 1486382114300.gif (3MB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486382114300.gif
3MB, 332x350px
It's not like there are many white people in France who descended from someone who fought in WW2 anyway. France is a half black country now and at least half the white people left are mongrels. You literally cannot find statistics that refute this claim.
>>
>Where are the 120,000 soldiers who abandoned France instead of fighting to the last man
>>
>>85319336
>:dat feel mang

no one remembers

>Napoleanic wars
>WWI
>100 Wars
>>
>>85318995
>claims asian country can't be first world
>literally incorrect because it is first world and asian
Kill yourself cunt
>>
>>85319449
>Templars
>American Civil War
>Canada
>Napoleon
None of this is positive
>>
File: 1489262468628.jpg (302KB, 940x670px) Image search: [Google]
1489262468628.jpg
302KB, 940x670px
>>85315463
>mfw we don't get our GBP for France's hand in destroying the white race
>>
>>85318005
Also Canadian infantry
>>
>>85315463
>a movie about literally breaking international law
if you are a soldier who after your country has surrendered you become a renegade
a freedom fighter
a fucking terrorist
that's not movie material
>>
>>85315463
If they were evacuated, then they wouldn't have been in Dunkirk, silly France.
>>
>>85316316
>Stukas and PzKfwIII's pushing through to france at lightning speed
it would look so unbelievable people would assume the movie was a work of fiction
>>
File: brfrenchfeel.jpg (146KB, 788x756px) Image search: [Google]
brfrenchfeel.jpg
146KB, 788x756px
>>85319530
>>
>>85319647
The LEAST Hollywood can do is portray them surrendering. It's a matter of national pride.
>>
How was my absolute boy Harry Styles in this film?
>>
>>85319514
France didn't participate in the Civil War...

>that time France invaded Mexico cause they wanted to keep a European-born aristocrat as Emperor of Mexico
>it failed
>>
>>85316872
>napoleon got rekt for this
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-23_07-42-10.png (157KB, 331x770px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-23_07-42-10.png
157KB, 331x770px
>>85319758
We still got this gem out of it.
>>
>>85319758
He obviously means the revolutionary war.
>>
>>85317238
>operation chariot
>easy
>almost 0% return rate
I mean it was impressive, but I doubt it would be correct to consider it an easy job
>>
>>85318466
>muh eastern front
babbys first 'dur stuff dey didnt teach us in skool!!'
>>
>>85319355
remember the french were all like "ew" when that army dude disarmed a train hijacker?
>>
File: literally.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
literally.png
156KB, 750x285px
>>85317715
>>85317743
>>85319186
>The Jews are behind the French being notoriously arrogant and easily offended!!!
>>
>>85317639
Have you seen an EC lately?
It's more like 1/5th whites in reality.
>>
>The French
>list one film critic

How does the crooked media get away with this
>>
>>85315463
>british man makes a movie that is about british soldiers escaping
>french: HEY WHAT ABOUT US

holy fuck make your own movie
>>
>>85320364
Ummmmmm we did sweetie. It's called Valerian and it is tres magnifique. Much better than Dumcuck, literally nobody except retarded Americans and sister shagging bongs care about this shitshow
>>
>>85320381
>famous american symbols
A statue in one of the worst cities in our nation with a plaque welcoming rapefugee hordes that was literally written by a Zionist. Really fills me up with national pride, thanks frogs
>>
File: 1500708697835.png (42KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500708697835.png
42KB, 778x512px
>>85320462
>Ummmmmm
giv nootka
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>85317715
Mandelbaum Mandelbaum
>>
>>85320149
>the Jews aren't notoriously arrogant or easily offended
>>
>>85320507
>being so redpilled you think the statue of liberty is bad
>>
>>85320657
>an amalgamation of other symbols with a plaque that millions of retards have misinterpreted as law should be worshiped blindly
It can sink to the bottom of the bay for all I give a fuck. On the other hand frogs love their Louvre and Eiffel tower so much they let the Nazis waltz right in and take over without barely firing a shot.
>>
>>85318839
http://youtubedoubler.com/lxNq
>>
>>85320546
They aren't. Jewish humor is all about self-mockery.

Your obsession with French and butthurt about J00z leads me to believe you're some paris rapeugee. So fuck off ahmed
>>
Guys how the FUCK were the german bullets able to go through water and pierce the boat such that it was filled with holes and sunk?
>>
>>85316344
>The vast majority of the Union troops at Fort Wagner were white, but the movie Glory depicts solely the black troops' perspective, because they were the most interesting part of the battle as they were on the true frontlines and withstood the Confederate siege for the majority of the battle

Fort Wagner was Confederate, it was them that withstood the Union siege, not the other way around. The black troops' perspective was used because they were slaughtered wholesale trying to take the fort and failing when the white regiments didn't follow them in to exploit their breach.
>>
>>85317985
To be fair, it was the British that handed the Sudetenland over to the Germans, no muss, no fuss. France had nothing to do with that.
>>
>>85319562
>Canada thinking it existed before 1982
>>
>>85318929
Idk Asian immigration in usa is like the smallest demographic. Call him something to do with mexicans next time
>>
File: 2.jpg (194KB, 1132x1698px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
194KB, 1132x1698px
>the French and the British didn't have tons of colonial troops in their ranks
>aka Africans, Indians, South Asians, Maori, Australians, Canadians, Afro Caribbeans, and so on

I mean, come on, this is basic knowledge, this is like that game with a Black guy on its cover all over again.

>suddenly is wrong to mention that the first American to be honored for its fighting in WWI was a Black guy

USA was so retarded that refused to enlist Black men, and when they took them to Europe, the French and the British had to take command of said soldiers because USA was so retarded they refused to use them in combat.

>what is cannon fodder?

Literally no excuse, not even the Nazis were that retarded.
>>
>>85315524
>directed by an American
>>
>>85323693
Holy fuck
>>
>>85320462
Your cheap Star Wars rip off will surrender at the box office like you surrendered your country, frog
>>
>>85317238
Holy shit I've nevee heard of Operation Chariot but MOVIE FUCKING WHEN?
>>
Dont surrender so quickly next time if you want a larger part in the movie.
>>
>>85317428
You're do realise all that stuff you're responding to actually happened? Not sure what point you're going for here
>>
>>85324766
>Star Wars ripoff
other way around sweetie
>>
>>85323693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz8KCmqbXi0
doesn't sound american to me
>>
File: 1482221242363.jpg (118KB, 576x614px) Image search: [Google]
1482221242363.jpg
118KB, 576x614px
the only compelling part of this movie was the father on the boat's story, the rest of it was a blur of men drowning and plane noises

also jesus fuck the soundtrack was awful, the entire movie's soundtrack was a constant swelling of "suspense" music. constant soft percussion and whirling strings the entire fucking movie

honestly it wasn't terrible but the hype surrounding it is INSANE
>>
>>85323693
here's your (You)
>>
Why are Americans and Brits so traumatized by France? The butthurt is ludicrous.
>>
File: IMG_2862.jpg (40KB, 328x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
40KB, 328x342px
>>85323693
>>
>>85318176
>he fell for the blairite meme
>he fell for the sending back refugees will make a difference when most of the muslims in france are 3rd gen algerians with a french passport
>>
It's amazing how so many people in this thread lack basic history knowledge, it's like you people only learned about it in movies and memes
>>
>>85316038
The survivors cared.
>>
What I really love is to see the quotations on wiki about France. When you see other countries, you see always positive stuff, but for france, it's a goldmine:
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/France

Here's some :

>"France, famed in all great arts, in none supreme."

>"An old sergeant said, if you want to get to France in a hurry, then join the ambulance service, the French are big for ambulance service"

>"Britain and France had to choose between war and dishonour. They chose dishonour. They will have war."

and another I've seen is like:

"What's the shortest book ever written?

- French War Heroes"
>>
>>85316400
In what country?
>>
>>85318375
>have the hottest chubby skanks around
Prove it
>>
>>85317925
No, no. The french surrendered their country to the *Algerians*. The Nigerians are just picking over the rubble.
>>
Fuck the Atlantic though, Emu War film when
>>
File: french football team.png (46KB, 1206x574px) Image search: [Google]
french football team.png
46KB, 1206x574px
>>85317770
>>
>>85327019
I like Alladin, he looks chill.
>>
>>85315463
Weren't first frenchmen the ones at the frontlines defending the perimiters? Seems like a heroic depiction to me.
>>
>>85327046
because his visa is legal.
>>
>>85326066
They will then use this movie 'knowledge' and credit it as something learned and a quality of the movie.
>>
>>85318746
b-based pusyposter?
>>
>>85315463
lol get fucked frogs
>>
>>85315463

YOU WANT FRENCH SOLDIERS IN, MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN MOVIE YOU FUCKING FROGS

Seriously, fuck French '''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>85315463

Hold on, I'll go find you a white flag so you can complain in complete honesty.

I may not know a lot, but the US and the UK gave up a lot for you. The French can be a bunch of bitch ass niggas because the lords or war came to help you.

You should not ever forget.
>>
>>85316631
its not anglo propaganda, its actually american propaganda, look it up
>>
>>85315463
This thread is proof that you should laugh at white cucks when they complain about "BLACKS ARE CHANGING OUR HISTORY!!" since they will gladly do the same at every chance too.
>>
>>85315463
it's one thing when you have blacks and chinks constantly crying about muh representation
but not these french faggots are having a go?

fucking hell
>>
>>85315985
top lel
>>
I like how wheraboos scream HITLER WAS MERCYFULL AND LET 400 000 ENEMY TROOPS GO JUST BECAUSE and not due to the fact that the wermacht couldn't finish the job because of their shit poor logistics and what was esentially a massive trafic jam
>>
>>85322911
>USA was so retarded that refused to enlist Black men, and when they took them to Europe, the French and the British had to take command of said soldiers because USA was so retarded they refused to use them in combat.

blacks don't make good soldiers
>>
>>85315463
It's primarily a British film focusing on British stories. Tell me what country will not focus on its own people in its own popular media like film and television? I'm sure the French have already made their own versions of Dunkirk before, and if they don't like this one they can make a new film, get everyone to speak French and see how that works out for them.
>>
>>85315463
>French soldiers run away too! And they only show Brits fleeing.

Acting like a coward while not beeing French is cultural appropriation.
>>
File: Dambusters.jpg (467KB, 2000x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Dambusters.jpg
467KB, 2000x1326px
>>85317238
I like the Dam Busters more.
>>
File: 1886553.jpg (42KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1886553.jpg
42KB, 528x424px
>>85315463
>french here
In France you will always found someone who dont like/agree with something/someone, its cultural.
Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>85325553
American accents are what British accents used to sound like lad.
>>
>>85329514
>American thinks his accent his the original English dialect
This comes up from time to time on 4chan. Do they teach this bullshit in American schools or something?
>>
>>85316157
what the fuck are you talking about? You're literally just talking out of your ass. If it wasn't for the French every single brit on that beach would have died.

>battle
The battle of Dunkirk was complete and utterly failure by the brits. Command broke down, soldiers were running about all over the place, meanwhile the french lead by Molinié held back the germans even though they were completly cut off in terms of supplies, reinforcements, communication.

>retreat
During the actual retreat to dunkirk the germans held back the germans so the brits could get to the beach

>evacuation
Again the french rear guard stood it's ground and held the line (together 200 + or so brits that gave the ultimate sacrifice). They fough until the last ship had sailed off. Most of them were, of course left behind.

Yes the french fucked up in the war but britans invasion was an utter failure
>>
>>85329781
>During the actual retreat to dunkirk the germans held back the germans

you are a retard
>>
File: 1498997137532.jpg (341KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498997137532.jpg
341KB, 1536x2048px
>>85329586
>Do they teach this bullshit in American schools or something?
>>
>>85329426
As a French-Canadian, I'm always pleased at anything that triggers the Euro French.

I'm not your little cousin and all your stand-up comics suck!
>>
>>85329514
read some Shakespeare and try again, shartboi
>>
>>85329586
it's true. rhotic accents became the prestige dialect in southern england in the 19th century.
>>
>>85329948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-rejaoP7U
>>
>>85329998
this is some next level we wuz cringe
>>
>>85330034
do you actually literally think that Elizabethans spoke with RP?
>>
>>85329998
does that really sound like american to you? are you fucked in the head?
>>
>>85320149
This is the worst attempt at a meme I've ever seen.
>>
>>85330127
do you think they sounded like rednecks trying to be eloquent?
>>
>>85330175
where did I imply that 16th century English was the same as 18th century English? I'm just saying that the modern RP is very recent.
>>
>>85330211
Shakespare's work is from the 17th century
>>
>>85330211
you said brits used to sound like americans, and then you posted that video in defense of your argument, wherein nothing sounded like an american accent
>>
Do Americans think Irish, Scottish and Welsh had American accents as well? How deep does the delusion go?
>>
>>85330316
16th and 17th, he wrote from the 1590s to the 1610s

>>85330336
im not the person who said that
>>
>>85318555
Butthurt commie detected
>>
>>85330379
understandable, have a nice day
>>
>>85330421
you too anon
>>
>>85329205
They make good cannon fodder.
>>
>>85318419
>Believing the German filth
>>
>>85318419
so this is the result of germany's cucking in WW1
>>
>>85315463
I don't remember Muslims fighting Nazis.
>>
>>85330972
During WW1 no enemy soldier entered German soil. And Russia surrendered to them.
>>
>>85316930
>How convenient that they don't extend that period to the preceding wars in which France obliterated not only UK but all of Europe
Could you name these wars please because the kingdom or republic of France has at no time won a war with the United Kingdom or kingdom of England before it, I'm not English but no country has been so repeatedly blown the fuck out by another as much as France has been by England.
>>
>>85316930
If France doesn't have a natural barrier with Germany (apart from the Alps and the Ardennes obviously but we can't mention that because of reasons) then Germany doesn't have a natural barrier from France and if the French generals weren't the same pathetic old men that were happy to see WW1 occur all over again they could have invaded them while the whole German military was in Poland, but they didn't, because they'd become cowards.
>>
>>85325385
Well you could just watch the movie already made of it rather than waiting for another one you jackass
>>
>>85331069
so yes germany did some cucking in ww1
>>
>>85317307
Adding 'a grain of salt' at the end of something means that thing isn't to be trusted, 'I would take these rumours with a grain of salt'. You'd say 'we don't have a single director worth a damn' or something similar.
>>
>>85317599
>Battle of the Atlantic
>Battle of Britain
>North Africa
>Malta
>Multiple successful raids all over Europe and Scandinavia
>incinerating Germany every night

Meanwhile we have all the wonderful victories of the gallant French, like... erm. Well there was that time they attacked the Royal Navy because the Germans told them to, but then they were defeated then as well...so.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.